Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks

Go down 
+14
Jordan
Leftys Losers
HumpDraft
ruler_210
WELLBORN RACING
GTCharlie
ComancheFlyer
hooligan
tramz18
4tars
Fred & Barney
MadDog Racing
M5-Studebaker
WoodsRacing
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Got your picks Anthony - they'll be added to the official chart.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:03 pm

GREEN

Off to work - results may not be up till monday - have a good weekend,
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:09 pm

NO BET you A-Hole!!!! The green has dropped already and you had a chance to look at my picks and then chose some of the same drivers I did. I not stupid enough to not recognize that you just happened to pick some of the same drivers. I know what you did to cheat, so no I will not bet you!!! But you can send notice to Doomer Sooner that I will take his money in the future!!! And he can Kiss My Azz also!!!! I'm about tired of his stupid pics he post!!

You've both been warned!!!!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:42 pm

LMAO .....AT IT AGAIN 4 TURDS..........WOODY DID YOU HIDE 4 TURDS BINKY AGAIN...LMAO...4 TURDS.FANTASY RACINGS BIGGEST CRYBABY..LOL

NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:59 am

So, 4tars flaps his lips, proposes a bet, and then jumps ship when the challenge is accepted. LOL. Seen that before; it's the 4tars way. All talk, no walk. We'll see if he sticks with that offer he made to Boomer (above post).

Speaking of BOOMER. Ed put up the best score of the day posting a 23 point finish with his BOOMER 2 team and backed it up with a 25 point total on his BOOMER 1 team. Congrats, Ed! The door was open for everyone to gain some significant ground on the leaders, but for the most part nearly everyone drank the Vickers, Hornish, and Dillion Kool Aid. With none of these favorites finishing in the Top-10 scores overall were quite unremarkable. Few players picked Kahne who finished 2nd and only F&B and CJ recognized Harvick's potentional (finished 5th) and only CJ and NASCA gave Larsen consideration. It all goes to serve as a reminder that when we're down the ranks in the standings we have to pick 'different' if we want to move up. Sticking with the favorites won't cut it.

A bit of a shake-up at the top of the Leaderboard with GO HARD now just a single point ahead of CHAOS. Seven teams within 11 points of the lead - it's quite tight at the top. A good battle and plenty of time for others to join the fun.

4TARS, our wonderful young man (burger flippin moron, complete with his nose-ring and hat on azz-backwards, lol) is slowly but surely working his way down into the basement where he'll likely finish the session. Keep up the good work, dude! LOL.

Please check your scores. I can and will make mistakes.

The chart is read a follows:
GO HARD 1's drivers finished 1st, 3rd, 11th, 12th, and X(drop).
His score for the race is 27.
He brought a score of 26 into this race.
His new total is 53.
He is 0 points behind the leader, because he is the leader.

Scores are listed as unofficial - if NASCAR makes any changes I'll change as well.

GL in todays contests!

NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 CHARRESULTSPIC
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Woody and Doomazz you are both rip off artist. You wait until I post my team then you cherry pick all my picks and then don't even give me credit for it. Like taking 4 of my 5 picks and also bragging about picking my main man Kasey Kahne, when you were looking at who I was picking all along. Not a 4tars good pick with Kahne or nothing!!!! Yes I noticed.. I can never bet you cheaters because you would just wait until I picked then change one A list driver and hope he pulls it out. If I ever run across you WOODS RACING I am going to give you a piece of my Mind. You have been WARNED!! And please try to get some new pictures Idiot Savant Doomazz these are getting old.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:07 pm

You can find me and 'give me a piece of your mind' at 42 Lame Beaver Road in Buford Wyoming. I'll look forward to the visit, punk. When shall I expect you? I'll make sure the welcome sign is up.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:41 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
You can find me and 'give me a piece of your mind' at 42 Lame Beaver Road in Buford Wyoming. I'll look forward to the visit, punk. When shall I expect you? I'll make sure the welcome sign is up.

You think I am that stupid? You or your Uncles Dad was probably the Banjo player in that Film Deliverance. You bunch of Hillbilly's living in the sticks!!!!!!!!!!! You can stay up there and leave us Classy People alone. I don't even know how you get internet in that pig sty.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Woody you probably don't need to pick on him so much,his terrible picks is punishment enough!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:27 pm

LMAO.....That's for sure...EVEYONE AGREE...LMAO...LMAONATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 A-crowd-of-people-laughing
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:37 pm

FYI This is a class-less operation! Most of the players are jokes and especially you Mr. Woods AKA The Dweeb that runs this game. And Doomazz, take your false teeth picture and shove it!

So, I have no other options now!! Woods Racing - give me back my money from the first of the year and I am out of here!!! No more kicking me around, I ain't taking it anymore!!!! And yes I expect to be paid for the money order and priority mail rates I had to pay.

I will have to figure it up for the exact amount, but I am well over $50.00 so far.

This is my official NOTICE of Payment demand!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:53 pm

LMAO...LMAO....THE TRUE 4 CRY BABIES SHOWS UP...LMAO..WATCH OUT...WOODY...HERE SHE COMES...LMAO...LMAO....LMAO

NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Wicked_witch
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:28 pm

I went to US Air to buy tickets to fly from Charlotte to Buford and they asked me what rock I had been under!!! You have no airport in Buford!!! Good thing for you - I would have thrown one punch and it would have been over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:32 pm

BOOMER SOONER wrote:
LMAO...LMAO....THE TRUE 4 CRY BABIES SHOWS UP...LMAO..WATCH OUT...WOODY...HERE SHE COMES...LMAO...LMAO....LMAO

NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Wicked_witch

Look you Drag queen!!! All you do is put your long NOSE in everybody's elses business, this is adults talking here Get lost you creep!!!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:07 am

LMAO...LMAO...4 TURDS...THOUGHT YOU SAW WOODY AT YOUR TRAILER DOOR..LOL...LOL..4 CRY BABIES...THE JOKE AND CRY BABY OF FANTASY NASCAR..LMAO..LMAO
NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Child-screaming-
EVERYBODY AGREE..LMAO...LMAO
NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 A-crowd-of-people-laughing
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:28 pm

4tars wrote:

FYI This is a class-less operation! Most of the players are jokes and especially you Mr. Woods AKA The Dweeb that runs this game. And Doomazz, take your false teeth picture and shove it!

So, I have no other options now!! Woods Racing - give me back my money from the first of the year and I am out of here!!! No more kicking me around, I ain't taking it anymore!!!! And yes I expect to be paid for the money order and priority mail rates I had to pay.

I will have to figure it up for the exact amount, but I am well over $50.00 so far.

This is my official NOTICE of Payment demand!

Wait a second, folks, is this a REQUEST FOR REFUND? He mucks up all his picks, lands in the basement, and NOW he wants a refund? Well, I'll be! There was only one other guy I ever know had the slit it took for brains to ask for a refund AFTER he played and lost. LOL. Tell you what 4tars, I'll send you fifty bucks if you promise to shove it up your backside and light it on fire, deal? LOL.

Buford don't have an airport by-the-way cause Woody declared Buford a No-Fly Zone. He don't like the noise them planes make. Interferes with my nappin. The last guy who didn't believe that has his Cessna 170 stuck in the side of Buford Mountain. Bullet ridden.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:24 pm

You know why they call it Lame Buford? Cause your Lame and the town you live in is also. You are a first class bully and I think the FFA SHOULD BE NOTIFIED! "If you shot down a Cessna cause it woke you up", then your just like Castro or any other Communist for that matter! And NO I am not settling for $50.00 cause its more than that with your stipulations. I had to send certified mail, return receipts, I also did online delivery confirmations so you would not cheat me. But if you send me a hundred dollars US Cash dollars, this week, I promise I will light THE ENVELOPE on fire after I take that Big Bill out!! Oh and you have to ban DoomAzz from playing your game also!!! I am tired of his lame Azz Pictures to go with his lame Azz Gamei! And yes, I have had a run of bad pickins lately, but watch out cause I'm coming back, unless ya'll want to buy me out!!! Let me know????? Cash Only!!!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:59 pm

LMAO..LMAO...4 CRY BABIES..FFA...LMAO..LOL..LOL...WELL THE FUTURE FARMERS OF AMERICA THINK YOUR THE JOKE OF FANTASY NASCAR TOO !! FFA..LOL..LOL..WHAT A DUNCE...LMAO...LMAO
NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 C-ffa-entire-group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - CHARLOTTE -RESULTS and Picks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2