Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18 Empty
PostSubject: Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18   Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Group One:

#5 Kahne, Kasey
#15 Bowyer, Clint
#20 Kenseth, Matt
#48 Johnson, Jimmie
#99 Edwards, Carl

Group Two:

#2 Keselowski, Brad
#11 Hamlin, Denny
#18 Busch, Kyle
#56 Truex, Jr., Martin
#88 Earnhardt, Jr., Dale

Group Three:

#14 Stewart, Tony
#16 Biffle, Greg
#22 Logano, Joey
#24 Gordon, Jeff
#29 Harvick, Kevin

Group Four:

#1 McMurray, Jamie
#9 Ambrose, Marcos
#10 Patrick, Danica
#13 Mears, Casey
#17 Stenhouse, Jr., Ricky
#21 Bayne, Trevor
#27 Menard, Paul
#31 Burton, Jeff
#34 Ragan, David
#38 Gilliland, David
#39 Newman, Ryan
#42 Montoya, Juan
#43 Almirola, Aric
#47 Labonte, Bobby
#51 Regan Smith, A.J. Allmendinger
#55 Martin, Mark, Brian Vickers, Michael Waltrip
#78 Busch, Kurt

*Drivers subject to change depending on entry list. Any car number not listed with a driver will be automatically entered into Group Four.*

Last edited by Jordan on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18   Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Group one is just stacked.

Group two has two contenders (Brad K has REALLY struggled without Paul Wolfe) but Kyle needs to prove he can finish races. I like Denny in that group.

Group three will be the "interesting" pick each week IMO. Downside to all of those drivers, although my mind was blown when I saw Kevin Harvick has three Top 5s in his last four (and two wins--I swear I didn't remember him winning Richmond).

If he keeps it up, this will be Kurt Busch's final segment in Group Four. He has ONE finish outside the Top 15 in his last six races. Little brother Kyle has four. lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18   Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:39 pm

The groups this segment were determined more by my own opinion than ever. I usually go off of how all the drivers do in the previous segment. If I had done that, Truex would have been in group one while Kurt Busch and Aric Almirola would have been in group two. Meanwhile, Biffle, Keselowski, and Kyle Busch all would have been in group four. That wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18   Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Jordan wrote:
The groups this segment were determined more by my own opinion than ever. I usually go off of how all the drivers do in the previous segment. If I had done that, Truex would have been in group one while Kurt Busch and Aric Almirola would have been in group two. Meanwhile, Biffle, Keselowski, and Kyle Busch all would have been in group four. That wasn't going to happen.

I'm not arguing that, no doubt. The ESPN game seemed to go by the points standings and thus Denny Hamlin was an absolute STEAL to begin Segment 2 of that game.
Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18   Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:44 pm

yeah... a lot of 'subjective reasoning' has to come into play when you are the game admin
Looks about as good and compitative groups as you could come up with Jordan
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18   Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driver Groups for Races 13 - 18
Page 1 of 1