Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks

Go down 
+14
ruler_210
HumpDraft
ComancheFlyer
tramz18
Leftys Losers
Fred & Barney
M5-Studebaker
Jordan
WELLBORN RACING
hooligan
4tars
BOOMER SOONER
Danica
WoodsRacing
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Empty
PostSubject: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:31 pm

IOWA IS A STAND-ALONE RACE. NO (ZERO) RESTRICTED DRIVERS MAY BE PICKED. THIS IS THE FIRST STAND-ALONE RACE OF THE YEAR - SEVERAL MORE FOLLOW - READ THE RULES.

IOWA IS THE 5th RACE OF SESSION II

For the full game rules go here http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: NONE CAN BE PICKED IN THE STAND-ALONE RACE
HARV,
KYLE B,
HAML,
LOGO,
KENS,
KESEL,
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Jayski has the Green Flag scheduled for 8:16 PM ET SATURDAY. Always check this yourself, never trust Woods.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add results in heading)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 pm

LAST WARNING - STAND-ALONE RACE - NO RESTRICTED DRIVERS ALLOWED.
Back to top Go down
Danica
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie
Danica

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:43 pm

4tars for president! cheers
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Danica for AVN Best BJ of the Year Award! cheers
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:01 am

LMAO...LMAO...4Tars and Danica for President and Vice President and ONLY members of the Conceded, Dunce, Crybaby , Joke of Fantasy Nascar Region....LMAO
NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks 110727051241_comedy%20tragedy%20masks%20640x360%2016x9
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 am

Boomazz:

Since you find me so funny how about you put a little money on this race tonight. If Mr. Woods will allow it. I will bet you $10.00 straight up head to head against one of your teams. I will send my picks to him directly and you can choose one of your teams to go head to head against me and send them to him also. This is just for a record. He will probably be working so after green we can post our teams for everyone to see. Sending to Mr. Woods is just a safety. I will place my money to him today if this is acceptable.

Sincerely,

The President of all of Fantasy Racing

Mr. 4Tars
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 am

The rules and the scoring if you choose to accept will be as per Mr. Woods (for a stand alone NW race.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:34 am

Sounds good to me. Send to email woods80513@yahoo.com before green flag.
I don't think I'd like to hold the payments - you guys can trust each other - you're reputations are solid.
Yes, I'll be working so someone please post the flag again tonight. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:53 am

WOODS RACING

A DILL
HORN
LARS
KLIG
SMITH
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:51 am

That gives me an idea, and I do understand about not holding money Mr. Woods. Since entry fee is $10.00 per team as it stands now then the loser will purchase a free team for the other, or if you go to the new game a $10.00 credit is applied. I know as much posting about me, Ole SlobberKnocker Boomazz is not gonna let this one pass him by. In the event of a tie no monies will be paid or rolled over. Now post your denture smiling folks and accept the challenge! Or else the FFA Kids gonna be laughing at you also.

The President of all Fantasy Racing

4Tars
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 pm

vicks
Scott
ADillion
RSmith
Klarson
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Austin Dillon
Sam Hornish Jr.
Brian Vickers
Regan Smith
Elliott Sadler
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Kyle Larson
Austin Dillon
Sam Hornish, Jr.
Alex Bowman
Brad Sweet
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm

LMAO///4 TURDS....YOU HAVE PROVEN YOUR A CONCEDED, JOKE WHO CRIES LIKE A BABY WHEN THINGS DON'T GO HIS WAY....THEN THROWS TEMPER TANTRUMS WITH PEOPLE AND MAKES THREATS..... LIKE WITH WOODY.....BOO HOO....I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE...I LOST FAIR AND SQUARE....BUT I STILL WANT A REFUND....LMAO...LMAO IM CALLING MY LAWYER...WAAAAA
...I DONT WASTE`MY TIME WITH CONCEDED CRYBABY LOSERS LIKE YOU. THEY HATE YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO...HENCE YOUR THE JOKE
BUT YOUR TO CONCEDED FOR THAT CALLING OTHERS "CYBER BULLIES" WHEN YOU YOURSELF ARE ONE AND NOW.....NOW YOU HAVE YOUR MOMMY FIGHTING YOUR BATTLES.LMAO LMAO !!!
4Tars and Danica for President and Vice President and ONLY members of the Conceded, Dunce, Crybaby , Joke of Fantasy Nascar Region

NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Ver-sad-cute-baby-girl-boy-crying-photos-08
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:47 pm

BOOMER SOONER
DILLON
SMITH
LARSON
VICKERS
KLIGERMAN
BOOMER SOONER
DILLON
SMITH
HORNISH
BAYNE
SCOTT
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 pm

BOOMER SOONER
DILLON
SMITH
LARSON
VICKERS
KLIGERMAN

BOOMER SOONER 2
DILLON
SMITH
HORNISH
BAYNE
SCOTT
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Slobberknocker Boomazz:

Well you just proved to everyone here that your all mouth with no manhood to back it up! So next time you post your pic's and spew your lame azz quotes and notations about me, remember you know you can't beat me in a heads up game so STFU from now on!! Your probably the biggest A-hole Loser to come out of Oklahoma EVER!! Thank you for the opportunity Mr. Woods, as I guessed "Loud Mouth Picture Post" didn't want any of me!

Sincerely, I remain,

President of all Fantasy Racing'

4TARS
Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Well since I seem to have to use the Mercy Rule every week...
The guys I'll jinx this week are:

K Larson
A Dillon
R Smith
A Bowman
S Hornish
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Memo from the President:

Sam Hornish, Jr.
Brian Vickers
Elliott Sadler
Ragan Smith
Austin Dillon
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Sadler
A. Dillon
Vickers
Bowman
Larson
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 pm

HELL MARY!!!
DILLON
BAYNE
ALLGIER
Vickers
LARSON
Back to top Go down
tramz18
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
tramz18

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:56 pm

1-vickers
2-sadler
3-allgaier
4-hornish jr.
5-austin dillon
Back to top Go down
tramz18
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
tramz18

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:59 pm

re pick
1-vickers
2-larson
3-kligerman
4-scott
5-regan smith
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Regan Smith
Brian Vickers
Brian Scott
Trevor Bayne
Sam Hornish, Jr.

Thanks for the game Woody! I especially like the stand-alone races. I think it gives the up and coming talent a better chance to shine. At least we get a break from Kyle B upfront most of the time at every race. Of course he did override his Crew Chief last week and he finished 5th. Not a hater just an observer.
Back to top Go down
HumpDraft
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
HumpDraft

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:50 pm

wOODY, CHECK YOUR MESSAGES AT MESSAGE CENTER

Allgaier
Vickers
Kligerman
Karson
Dillon

Impeach Obama affraid
Back to top Go down
http://hump.michael14@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - IOWA- RESULTS and Picks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next