Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Submitting Picks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky Top
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Rocky Top

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Jordan, I submitted picks for Daytona. After submitting I was redirected back to the main FRO page. Is there a way to add in a "picks submitted successfully" type of page? In case there is ever some sort of problem on either end.

Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

It is real nice to get some sort of clear immediate easy 'confirmation'. Agree.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Rocky Top wrote:
Jordan, I submitted picks for Daytona. After submitting I was redirected back to the main FRO page. Is there a way to add in a "picks submitted successfully" type of page? In case there is ever some sort of problem on either end.

You receive an e-mail saying "picks submitted successfully"
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
sideswipe
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie
sideswipe

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

I was wondering this also.
We do get an email verifying our picks, but something saying it was (successful / unsuccessful) would let us know right away, if there was a problem.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 pm

When you're re-directed back to the main site along with the e-mail, it's confirmation that they were entered into the database.

I'll put up a new page, though, that it re-directs to that says success.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Top
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Rocky Top

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Cool. I've gotten the email for the 2nd team I submitted, that's perfect. If we Don't receive that email, are we to assume it didn't get submitted?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Rocky Top wrote:
Cool. I've gotten the email for the 2nd team I submitted, that's perfect. If we Don't receive that email, are we to assume it didn't get submitted?

Yep.

I just checked and both of your submissions were recorded.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Rocky Top wrote:

You probably didn't receive the e-mail for the first team. Entered your e-mail wrong (forgot the c).
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 pm

I haven't submitted any picks yet, but was wondering... if you have multiple teams, do you need seperate passwords for each one, or will same password work for all?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Fred & Barney wrote:
I haven't submitted any picks yet, but was wondering... if you have multiple teams, do you need seperate passwords for each one, or will same password work for all?

Same password for all please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Submitting Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting Picks   Submitting Picks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Submitting Picks
Page 1 of 1