Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???

Go down 
+3
Zacky1053
TalladegaTom
ComancheFlyer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:29 pm

OK Divas and Dudes - Congratulations on your winning the Clubhouse Competition.  We're running low on meats and bread right now.  Good with the Mustard but the Mayo is a little low.  If you send them on down, we will start taking your sammich request!  PS:  Don't order the Woody or the Little Devil sammiches for your own good!!
Back to top Go down
TalladegaTom
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
TalladegaTom

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Congratulations are in order for the Divas and Dudes. 
Cha ching. 

Keep an eye on ya'lls mirror.  Dewit is making up ground fast and is coming to the front!
No going below the yellow line either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TalladegaTom
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:10 pm

The Minions made a valiant effort, maybe with one more race we could have caught D&D. Congrats to them, I'll gladly turn $20 into $60 anyday.

Now do the points reset for the next 18 races or do we keep the points we already have?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Zacky1053 wrote:
The Minions made a valiant effort, maybe with one more race we could have caught D&D. Congrats to them, I'll gladly turn $20 into $60 anyday.

Now do the points reset for the next 18 races or do we keep the points we already have?

Points reset to 0 for the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Zacky1053 wrote:

Zacky:
Surely you say that in jest!!!  Those girls with a few token guys were just feathering the throttle a little to make us feel good and not lap us.  I think you need to take your lumps in the kitchen with the rest of us!
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Being the so called leader of Thunderstruck, I am prepared to do a lot of sammich making, however my skills at this task are limited... hoping some members from clubhouses (that also lost along with us) can give us, I mean me, some pointers.
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Oh, BTW, congrats to the Dudes & Divas, great job!!
Back to top Go down
Garrett's Gang
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Garrett's Gang

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 am

Thanks to all the sammish makers...you can hold the Mayo!
Back to top Go down
teamNASCA
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
teamNASCA

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:56 pm

O- man ,extra olive oil,(DID you know that olive oil on cardboard even taste good,lol....),salt, extra black pepper,spinach leaf,.... 10-Q all Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???   Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!!  Got any Sammich Requests??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the D&D Clubhouse!! Got any Sammich Requests???
Page 1 of 1