Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mudsummer Classic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

Mudsummer Classic Empty
PostSubject: Mudsummer Classic   Mudsummer Classic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Anybody want to do a little fun heads up for the Mudsummer Classic wed night?
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

Mudsummer Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudsummer Classic   Mudsummer Classic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:30 am

The guy that finished last in the NW race today wants to start a new game.  LMFAO
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

Mudsummer Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudsummer Classic   Mudsummer Classic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Weli I see the same guy also cashed with his second team and took money away from you..cheers cheers ... 4 TURDS....The Dunce, Crybaby,Joke of Fanatsy Nascar...LMAO...LMAO
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

Mudsummer Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudsummer Classic   Mudsummer Classic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Chris:
I am gonna pass on this as we only have two days to fill it anyway.  But I looked up on Jayski and they have 36 entries so far.  Then I asked myself
how many entries do they run?  And the dirt track has heat races for qualifying, so how does that work?  So I realized I do not have a clue about this series, but I do look forward to watching it.  Maybe we can do it next year if they do it again, and I get a little knowledge from this year.  I think it will be a real boost to the truck series, doing it on dirt and mid-week adds extra intrigue.
CF
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

Mudsummer Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudsummer Classic   Mudsummer Classic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 pm

CF I agree I was just trying to bring attention to something I think will be fun for wed. night. 4tars I was playing out of the box on my second team I new I had nothing to loose and the way I see it I still ended up $5 ahead but you won't see that again I will make it a point to beat you with both teams!
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Mudsummer Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudsummer Classic   Mudsummer Classic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mudsummer Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudsummer Classic   Mudsummer Classic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudsummer Classic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Racing Online Message Board :: Main Boards :: Announcements-
Jump to: