Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk about some good advertising!!

Go down 
+2
WoodsRacing
Jordan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Talk about some good advertising!! Empty
PostSubject: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Someone entered picks today that hasn't paid for a team. I e-mailed them to ask if I missed their payment or what was going on. Got this response:

"This was advertised as free on tv, did not realize there was a fee signing up when fox said it was free. False advertising?"

And then this about ten minutes later:

"I only went to sites that said they were for free, shame on you for misrepresenting yourself."

scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Chit. First I hear a guy from New Zealand gets in cheap because the NZ Dollar is only really worth 0.83 and now I hear practically the whole world will be playing against me for free.

I want a refund! Well, maybe I'll wait and see how I'm doing after a few races and then maybe I'll ask for a refund.
Back to top Go down
Beaver Motel
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Beaver Motel

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

There is another fantasyracingonline site. This must be the one this guy was looking at.

Sounds like some of my snowplowing customers. clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.beavermotel.com
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Beaver Motel wrote:
There is another fantasyracingonline site. This must be the one this guy was looking at.

Sounds like some of my snowplowing customers. clown

Yes I was looking into that one. Hasn't been active for a while it looks like. The rights to "fantasyracingonline.com" (without the dashes) expires in December, if they don't renew it I'm going to grab it.
Back to top Go down
KB Racing
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie
KB Racing

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Now that you mentioned it, someone will buy it and try to sell it. I made the mistake of doing that on godaddy. I looked up my company name.com and it was available. The next day, somone bought it. Talk about interent privacy.
Back to top Go down
tramz18
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
tramz18

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 pm

wow,didint know your site was so popular,he "saw it on fox" man i feel privelaged to be a part of this!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 pm

KB Racing wrote:
Now that you mentioned it, someone will buy it and try to sell it. I made the mistake of doing that on godaddy. I looked up my company name.com and it was available. The next day, somone bought it. Talk about interent privacy.
ARGHH..I will sell it to you for a slight fee, matey!!
Back to top Go down
tramz18
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
tramz18

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Jordan,im curious,i see that you aquire points in here for your post's
What's the significance of the points you gain?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 pm

tramz18 wrote:
Jordan,im curious,i see that you aquire points in here for your post's
What's the significance of the points you gain?

Absolutely nothing. lol
Back to top Go down
tramz18
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
tramz18

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:09 pm

thanks for the info...............nd lets go racing boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7pm green flag drops...............i hope bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about some good advertising!!   Talk about some good advertising!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about some good advertising!!
Page 1 of 1