Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackie..Chicago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Jackie..Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Jackie..Chicago   Jackie..Chicago Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Jackie..Chicago Mini-graphics-smileys-105809commish ruling: prefer YH entry, but since you did not make their deadline,go ahead and make your picks here. We can (you) can figure your score and post it if worthwhile.  Just can't allow qualifying points as that has already taken place.

In case you don't get this or my email  I assign you same lineup as chrisjen uses..what ever that is.Jackie..Chicago Icon_biggrin  If that ties you for the win, so be it.
As Brian France said, I have the authority tongue 
Ya got 3 hours to post your own. All this seems fair and I would not want to start without hope today.

Geuss we can use Greenflag and do posts here if missing YH route. Just have to figure your own score and post it, but minus qualifying points.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Jackie..Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackie..Chicago   Jackie..Chicago Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Green Flag deadline if weather delayed. Jackie, Using same as chrisjen as option for picks today bears consideration. That way,qualifying points apply. And I do not  know his picks..

Hope your Chemo gets you back on track soon. Know a Harvick win would! Good luck whatever!
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Jackie..Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackie..Chicago   Jackie..Chicago Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Our group picks. Jackie has same line up as Chrisjen.
 http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/group/22191/grouppicks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jackie..Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackie..Chicago   Jackie..Chicago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackie..Chicago
Page 1 of 1