Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry Kasey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Sorry Kasey Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Kasey   Sorry Kasey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Sorry Kasey Blackdude                Sorry Kasey Witchdoctor-1  Sorry Kasey Mini-graphics-smileys-332034 Sorry Kasey 1044551_541192469263388_1085425490_n

Go Kasey Kahne  post at greenflag carried the "Heebie Jeebies"...........................................................waisted her

Last edited by rmiller on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

Sorry Kasey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Kasey   Sorry Kasey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:46 pm

So it's all your fault? Kasey's wreck ruined most of my weekend except the showcase I scored a top 20 for the first time in a year and a half
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Sorry Kasey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Kasey   Sorry Kasey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

Sorry Kasey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Kasey   Sorry Kasey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:11 pm

chrisjen wrote:
So it's all your fault? Kasey's wreck ruined most of my weekend except the showcase I scored a top 20 for the first time in a year and a half
I never really noticed how much of an impact the "All-Star Driver" has on my score.

Other than Kenseth I had Truex finishing 10th and then two guys (Bowyer and Harvick) outside the Top 15 yet I cracked the Top 30 in the weekly standings.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Sorry Kasey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Kasey   Sorry Kasey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 pm

The All Star Driver can really make or break your week. Especially when those 5 bonus points for leading the most laps comes into play.

Race winner with most laps led as AS driver = 98 points
2nd place with one lap led as AS driver = 86 points

Huge gap there.

Back to the original topic, Kahne is so inconsistent it drives me nuts. He's also had this recent habit of putting down blazing fast laps in practice and then disappointing in the race. Usually I try to avoid him. If he can stop being so up and down I could see him challenging for a championship some day with Hendrick. Not sure if that's going to happen, though.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

Sorry Kasey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Kasey   Sorry Kasey Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:38 am

Jordan wrote:
Back to the original topic, Kahne is so inconsistent it drives me nuts. He's also had this recent habit of putting down blazing fast laps in practice and then disappointing in the race. Usually I try to avoid him. If he can stop being so up and down I could see him challenging for a championship some day with Hendrick. Not sure if that's going to happen, though.
I feel the same way about Carl Edwards when he qualifies up front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Kasey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Kasey   Sorry Kasey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Kasey
Page 1 of 1