Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone interested in helping me test my new Fantasy NASCAR Racing League website?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FantasyPointsPlusApp
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

Anyone interested in helping me test my new Fantasy NASCAR Racing League website? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in helping me test my new Fantasy NASCAR Racing League website?   Anyone interested in helping me test my new Fantasy NASCAR Racing League website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:38 pm

I have a working website but am still adding features and fixing issues that may come up for the remainder of 2013. I should have it ready for the full 2014 season but I need a few people to play right now just to get some feedback.

Let me know if you are interested in playing. It's like no other league you're currently racing in. The rules are very different but very simple. I've also designed the interface & the game in general to be very visually interesting to watch & follow throughout the race (not just for the final score). We are only playing on a week by week basis so there is no need to worry that you have missed too many races. Join at any time because we won't start counting total points until next year. For now, just compete against people in your own team (up to 5).

I hope you'll write to find out more. NASCAR is my favorite sport and I have working on this since early this year. My Fantasy Points Plus app for iOS was invented long ago so I would pair it with a site like this. I'm very excited to have it to a point where I can begin to share it with others.

Monty
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in helping me test my new Fantasy NASCAR Racing League website?
Page 1 of 1