Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harvick Tells It Like It Is

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TalladegaTom
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
TalladegaTom

Harvick Tells It Like It Is Empty
PostSubject: Harvick Tells It Like It Is   Harvick Tells It Like It Is Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:39 pm

If ya'll saw the trucks today, you may have heard Harvick calling Dillon a rich kid that had everything handed to him etc. 

That remark may trigger the end of his chance at the Chase perhaps, but it was certainly right on the money!
Kind of refreshing even.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TalladegaTom
TalladegaTom
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
TalladegaTom

PostSubject: Re: Harvick Tells It Like It Is   Harvick Tells It Like It Is Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TalladegaTom
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: Harvick Tells It Like It Is   Harvick Tells It Like It Is Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 pm

TalladegaTom wrote:
If ya'll saw the trucks today, you may have heard Harvick calling Dillon a rich kid that had everything handed to him etc. 

That remark may trigger the end of his chance at the Chase perhaps, but it was certainly right on the money!
Kind of refreshing even.
Thanks TT:
I am out in your neck of the woods but leaving early AM.   Looks like PAPA-C  might need to hold Austins WATCH!!!  Thanks for the video.
CF
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Harvick Tells It Like It Is   Harvick Tells It Like It Is Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:07 am

That’s exactly the first thing I said, he’s lucky Kevin wasn’t there. And so is punk-a-z-z Richard, “I’ve got too much class to really say what I want to say right now,” Childress said. "When I say it, I will say it to (Harvick’s) face.‘’…ya right moron. He’s lucky Harvick’s sponsors didn’t sue him for breech. They signed contracts last season that didn’t include taking key personnel away from a premiere Cup effort and redirecting them to his chickenshlitz grandson’s NationWide efforts. And while the ultimate placing of employees may or may not have been negotiated, (drivers often select rides by crew chiefs, or come as a negotiated package), that’s not the real issue, and I’m not in favor of being told where to place employees anyways. The real issue is he also diverted the sponsor funds intended for Harvick, for the entire last season, and made no excuses for it. He straight up said that he’s sorry if Harvicks program didn’t receive the attention it should’ve, but he has to prepare Austin for Cup, and as the future of RCR that’s where the focus needed to be. That’s the clearest “Screw You” an owner can hand down. Harvicks driver’s sponsors and the #29 car sponsors didn’t sign up for Austin and his silver spoon lead driver without earning it crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvick Tells It Like It Is   Harvick Tells It Like It Is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvick Tells It Like It Is
Page 1 of 1