Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday Empty
PostSubject: Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday   Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Seems hard to believe...at least we'll still have football, basketball (my Iowa Hawkeyes are supposed to be a breakout team this year cheers) and hockey.

Looks like I won't strike it rich in any of my NASCAR fantasy leagues, although I might come out ahead in one of them. Not so much in the Yahoo! game. Had a great first half, but the second half has been dreadful.

But it's been fun joining this site. Thanks to Jordan and everyone else.

Same goes for Chris (M5-Studebaker) over at his game. That's been a ton of fun too.

At least my Minions are currently holding onto 1st place in the Clubhouse Competition!

It's funny I used to wait for Spring Training in late February, but as a Cubs' fan, that's very frustrating, so waiting for Daytona Speed Weeks is the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday   Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Thanks for the Props Zachy.
We'll all be in there suffering with you...
at least they are bringing back "Speedweeks" in Daytona for all three divisions in 2014 so that'll give us something to look forward to in the off-season.
The last couple years I have had some interest in the Atlanta Falcons after the race season ended,.. but just 1/2 way into the season I can see they won't make the play-offs...
Guess I'll be working on my street rod some extra, and maybe work on my race game site.
I added several pics this week from when we went to the Charlotte NNS race.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday   Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday   Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:21 am

Back to top Go down
TalladegaTom
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
TalladegaTom

PostSubject: Re: Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday   Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Bring back 'Winter Heat'.  That was good back then.

Or maybe the off season could be when NASCAR starts the "Senior Series".
A short 4 to 6 race series for older semi-retired legends would be a huge draw and lots of fun.

Bet Dave Marcis could beat Rusty in equal equipment.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TalladegaTom
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday   Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racing Withdrawal Begins Two Weeks From Monday
Page 1 of 1