Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Times are changing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

Times are changing! Empty
PostSubject: Times are changing!   Times are changing! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:33 am

called the other day to Talladega to find out why I hadn't received my renewal package for the spring race, they are usually in the mailbox when we get home from the fall race on Mon. The lady told me they were delayed because the track was trying to call all the Allison grandstand ticket holders (the back stretch) because they are tearing down the grandstands and relocating everyone to the front stretch, the backstretch seats are cheap and kids are free. The lady said people are upset because they think they are going to make the poor rednecks move over with the rich people! They are going to offer front stretch seats for the same price as Allison seats and kids still free if they renew before deadline, that's a lot of seats they are tearing down at a track that I remember not too many years ago filled front stretch, back stretch and the infield?
Back to top Go down
TalladegaTom
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
TalladegaTom

Times are changing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing!   Times are changing! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Wow.  A very sad sign of the times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TalladegaTom

Times are changing!
Page 1 of 1