Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Rookie for 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Another Rookie for 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Another Rookie for 2014   Another Rookie for 2014 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:54 pm

[*]Annett to Tommy Baldwin Racing in 2014, run for Rookie of the Year: Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) has signed driver Michael Annett and partnered with Pilot Flying J for the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Annett, whose NASCAR career began at Bill Davis Racing under the tutelage of Baldwin, reunites with his mentor after five seasons of competing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Baldwin will continue as the #7 team's crew chief next season. TBR will field a fleet of Richard Childress Racing cars and utilize Earnhardt-Childress Racing engines. Tommy Baldwin, Owner, Tommy Baldwin Racing: "To have Michael on board for next year, and to have a great partner like Pilot Flying J, is big for our team. Since we went Cup racing about five years ago, we've grown and gotten better with each passing season. This is the next logical step, and I believe there's a lot of potential for Michael to come in and do good things in our racecars."
Michael Annett, Driver, #7 Pilot Flying J Chevrolet SS: "Driving in the Cup Series has been my goal ever since I started racing, and to start this next chapter with Tommy, who is one of the main reasons I made the move to North Carolina in the first place, makes this extra special. I'm looking forward to continuing what we started - winning two races in the ARCA Series and running well in Trucks. Pilot Flying J has been with me just as long, they have been a tremendous partner and I'm honored to represent them on the sport's biggest stage."(TBR/Rising Star Management Group)(11-15-2013)
Back to top Go down

Another Rookie for 2014
Page 1 of 1