Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awaiting Yahoo Voodoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Awaiting Yahoo Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting Yahoo Voodoo   Awaiting Yahoo Voodoo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:23 am

A 48 20 18 4 88 24 15 22 16 Who will an A?  

B. 41 5 99 2 14 11 31 78 1 17 55 27 43 9 47 10 13 Who else is a B?

C. 3 42 47 7 51 66 34 38 33 30 26 95 21 35 98 87 36 83 93 52
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

Awaiting Yahoo Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Yahoo Voodoo   Awaiting Yahoo Voodoo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Group B is absolutely stacked this year and Group C has a ton of talent as well.

I see at least eight serious Chase contenders in Group B (guys in red are new to the group):

Brad Keselowski
Denny Hamlin
Joey Logano

Carl Edwards
Greg Biffle
Ryan Newman
Martin Truex, Jr.
Tony Stewart

Doing the quick math says that you can max out of the starts for each of these guys and that would get you to the 72 B starts you pick per year.

Add in "spot starts" like Allmendinger or Ambrose at road courses and a few others at restrictor plate tracks (just a couple examples) and running out of starts should not be an issue like it was (at least for me) in Group B last season.

Only surprise "bumps" I noticed were David Gilliand, David Ragan and Casey Mears being promoted to Group B.

I expected guys like Allmendinger and Stenhouse to get the bump up based on experience and equipment.

And as expected, Group C is where all the rookies are, in addition to "once in awhile" start-worthy drivers such as Michael Waltrip, Trevor Bayne, Jeff Burton and Mark Martin (if they run any races in 2014) and Danica.
Back to top Go down

Awaiting Yahoo Voodoo
Page 1 of 1