Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How about a logo

Go down 
+7
4tars
MondayMorningDriver
MadDog Racing
rmiller
WoodsRacing
BOOMER SOONER
Jordan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 am

How about a logo Nation10
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:44 am

santaLooks Good !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:44 am

That'll work!
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:10 am

How about a logo 214
Back to top Go down
MadDog Racing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
MadDog Racing

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 am

Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
MondayMorningDriver
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie
MondayMorningDriver

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:55 pm

That's pretty cool....Let's keep it. bounce
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:19 pm

FYI:

I got a better Logo idea.

"WoodsRacing Nationside Game Owned by the biggest Cheating Ahole alive"

Now down to business: I talked with my attorney friend this morning and he told me to call his paralegal. I got in touch with her and we need to know what State you operate out of. Your game not the Showcase game. It seems you move around a lot so I told her I didn't know which set of gaming rules you are running under. So which one is it??
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:30 pm

The NW Game is run out of my cabin in Wyoming. We don't have 'rules' in Wyoming. We have guns. Send you paralegal lady out. When she gets to Buford just have her ask for 'Woody'. The friendly townfolk will send her my way.

I hope she's comfortable getting past my 'Welcome' signs.

How about a logo 20121014_1056092

And she better chain-up cause we just got dumped on again.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey Ahole:

I pasted a copy of the picture and sent it to her in an email. She wrote back and asked for my paypal address. I just checked my account and she wired me $20.00. She left a note and said she would refund my $10.00 (my entry fee) for the first game and the extra $10.00 was if I wanted to play again. If I did decide to play that it was against advice of counsel. She said this case is closed for her and not to call her again. Her tone of the email was Snarky!

So I am gonna finish this contest out and I do not know what I will do about the future games.
Back to top Go down
tramz18
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
tramz18

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Wow,good work Jordan!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:00 pm

LMAO...LMAO...4 TURDS. YOUR HILLARIOUS...GROWLL.IM GONNA GET YA WOODS LMAO..LMAO....HERE HE COMES WOODY..LMAO...LMAOOOO
How about a logo 32735-cowardly_lion
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Nice Picture of you there Boomer Sooner looks like I have met me another new Ahole here! This issue has nothing to do with you unless you also own part of this game. So how bout keeping your little mind out of our affairs, if I need you I'll post a message. I got a good notion to take that extra ten and play you heads up for the last NW race in this segment. Then you can shut your pie hole! But since I don't really gamble I guess I'll let it slide this time.

Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 pm

My neighbor has a sign at the beginning of his gated walkway to his house.

Trespassers will be shot ... survivors will be shot again ... might apply here !
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:17 am

LOL...LMAO 4 TURDS.....MY SIDES ARE HURTING FROM LAUGHING SO HARD....HEY SAW THIS PICTURE OF YOU CABLE...LMAO....YOU LOOK GREAT AND SUMS YOU UP TO A TEE....DO YOU WANT YOUR BLANKEY ?? LMAO LMAO
How about a logo Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Is everyone ready for the big Nationwide race this weekend?
Better get your picks in early..bounce..

.Just foolin..Razz...
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Don't be surprised if that idiot from Oklahoma doesn't submit a team this week. Heck Woody will probably score it anyway - yep what two idiots can do when they get together! Or Boomer Sooner will be buying up "WWE's" good ole JR's slobber Knockers BBQ sauce and stuffing his face. Either way, he's still a loser.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:25 pm

4tars wrote:

Don't be surprised if that idiot from Oklahoma does submit a team this week. Heck Woody will probably score it anyway - yep what two idiots can do when they get together! Or Boomer Sooner will be buying up "WWE's" good ole JR's slobber Knockers BBQ sauce and stuffing his face. Either way, he's still a loser.

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 pm

LMAO...LMAO....4 TURDS>>YOUR SUCH A CRY BABY JOKE LOL..LOL..LOL..
How about a logo Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:53 pm

4tars, my friend.....coincidence, I was just thinking about you as I was reading an interesting article in Science Daily about a new planet just discovered by NASA's Kebler Space Telescope. This planet, named Kepler 69c, is said to be Earthlike, likely habitable, perfect temperature, with a seasonal orbit around it's star (sun) not much different than Earths. And quess what? It's only 1200 light-years away!

They are looking for volunteers. You'd pretty much have the whole place to yourself, buddy.

Feel free to use me as a reference on your application.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 pm

That's all great, but I already make over 64 grand a year. I mean I am familiar with the GS Gov't scales but I make more than a GS-9 (5). So I really don't think its worth my while to pursue that. But thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:52 am

Woody:

If your friend needs additional references for that job, please let me know. I am sure we can get several qualified references to move him right to the top. I may not be around to see his return, but I can at least know our outer space is being explored by a new breed of Megellan. Please make sure my remains are cremated and added to an artificial reef. Do not let them shoot me into oribit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How about a logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a logo   How about a logo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a logo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Racing Online Message Board :: Fantasy Side Games :: Nationwide Side Game-
Jump to: