Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

Site issues Empty
PostSubject: Site issues   Site issues Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Jordan,
I have 2 issues I wish to get cleared up.

#1. Can you possibly make it easier to find the selections for the group picks? I searched for quite awhile where to go to find the groupings.

#2. Under the All=Star listings... you only show 8 Group 4 listings. Is this intentional or are all entries in group 4 included? Example... on my pc it does not show McMurray as a possible selection for my all=star driver... can I not pick him as such?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Site issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site issues   Site issues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:28 pm

I made a side-widget on the main page for quick access to the driver groups.

And I changed the All-Star drivers to include everyone in group four. Once the final starting lineup is set each week, I'll make sure everyone that is in the race is able to be picked.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Cat/Dawg
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie
Cat/Dawg

Site issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site issues   Site issues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:50 pm

OK...I'm new to the site and still lost....where or how do we enter our picks each week? Will it be the same as R4G was.....or am I missing something here(boy is that an opening for some snide comments)
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Site issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site issues   Site issues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Cat/Dawg wrote:
OK...I'm new to the site and still lost....where or how do we enter our picks each week? Will it be the same as R4G was.....or am I missing something here(boy is that an opening for some snide comments)

Submit Picks page will be up next week. It will be on the main page.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

Site issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site issues   Site issues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Jordan wrote:
I made a side-widget on the main page for quick access to the driver groups.

And I changed the All-Star drivers to include everyone in group four. Once the final starting lineup is set each week, I'll make sure everyone that is in the race is able to be picked.

Nice improvement, thanks Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site issues   Site issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site issues
Page 1 of 1