Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks

Go down 
+17
GO HARD
ComancheFlyer
Leftys Losers
hooligan
MadDog Racing
Top8Legendracing
Jordan
teamNASCA
BOOMER SOONER
WELLBORN RACING
ruler_210
Humphrey Racing
GTCharlie
Fred & Barney
MondayMorningDriver
DOCSLOCKS
WoodsRacing
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Woody:

I see the messages you been posting about me and your training things. It better stop or else!

4T
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:08 pm

FLAG HASN'T DROPPED YET BUT HERES THE CHART AS IT STANDS NOW

NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 PRELIMBRISTOLPICKS-1

CHECK IT
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:09 pm

4tars wrote:

Woody:

I see the messages you been posting about me and your training things. It better stop or else!

4T
Else what - you gonna tell your mommy?
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:09 pm

GREEN
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:54 pm

ooooh, with 35 to go it looks like we may see some tightening of the leaderboard today. Give me about 15 or 20 mins after the checkered flag and I'll have the scoring up.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:56 pm

geeeze Harv gives up second place with 29 laps to go. not sure about that call.
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Kyle Larson??

Who dat??

Looks like nobody knows, but i'll bet he's on everyone's radar now!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Things turn ugly today on our Overall Leader, GT Chas. I'm talking really ugly. Best Chas could do was drag his azz home with 43 points. How embarrassing. On the other hand, HOOLIGAN stays away from all the trouble and reports in with our best score of the day; a nice 15 point finish. Nice job HOOLI!

HOOLI now holds the Overall - and frankly I never thought the lead would have been lost after the way Daytona finshed out. Glad we have a good contest going. WELDON had a decent day today as well with 24 pts and now is in a tie for 2nd Overall with GT CHAS. CJ1 and JORDAN are tied for 4th.

Please check your scores. I can and will make misstaakes. Scoring is based on unofficial post-race reports.

Chart is read as follows:
Example
Hooli's drivers finished 1st, 5th, 6th, 3rd, and X(drop).
His score for Bristol is 15 pts.
He brought a score of 83 into today's event.
His now has a total of 98 points.
He is 0 points behind the leader - because he is the leader.

NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 NWBRISTSCORES

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm

BOOMER 2 NEEDS SCORE CORRECTED - SCOTT IS NOT SCORED UP. SCOTT FINISHED 10TH SO THAT'LL MOVE YOU DOWN 10 POINTS, ED. SORRY.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:56 pm

SneakyLilDevil wrote:
Kyle Larson??

Who dat??

Looks like nobody knows, but i'll bet he's on everyone's radar now!

Believe he's been picked by a few guys every week since Daytona. Then no one picks him up today and he turns out to hit the mother load.
Blaine made note of him in the NW Season Preview post as I recall. Kids pretty good. Didn't roll over, for sure.
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:53 pm

say good bye Jamie in end of next year
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 am

Hey Woody
Boomer Sooner 2 needs 10 added to its score. Your sheet gave me a Z instead.
Thanks, BOOMER
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 am

Man that was ugly for me. On to next week. Anyone got any bananna peels? I ran out.

Thx,
Back to top Go down
MondayMorningDriver
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie
MondayMorningDriver

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 am

I am finding the NNS league more entertaining this year. I don't know if it is because I have more at stake in it because of the Fantasy league or because the racing and competitive level has gotten that much better. The final lap racing between the Kyle's was pretty intense.

MMD Shocked
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:21 am

BOOMER SOONER wrote:
Hey Woody
Boomer Sooner 2 needs 10 added to its score. Your sheet gave me a Z instead.
Thanks, BOOMER

I made note of that on a following post, Boomer, right after I posted the score sheet. It's been corrected on the scoring system.

Thanks for watching for me though!
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 am

Hey Woody, Nascar.com showing Allgaier finishing 8th.
Thanks for all you do,
Wellborn Racing
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:41 am

Only 27 teams in this contest, and someone can't even keep the scoring right.

*crickets*
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 pm

WELLBORN RACING wrote:
Hey Woody, Nascar.com showing Allgaier finishing 8th.
Thanks for all you do,
Wellborn Racing

I see this myself this morning as well, but still says 'unofficial' so I'll hold out as usual before changing. Before setting up the score sheet for a race I always go back and verify last weeks results with nascar; sometimes it's not till monday that scoring goes 'official'. Thanks, Weldon, and follow up on it next week to make sure I've got it right.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 pm

4tars wrote:

*crickets*

Si usted tiene un arma, 4tars, lo puso a la cabeza y apretar el gatillo. Se va a acabar pronto y no sentir nada. Te lo prometo.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Hey 4tars.....take flying a leap of a bridge near you and...don't forget your lead boots.....Do the world a favor and disappear.....LOSER
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 am

4tars wrote:

*crickets*

Ordinarily I wouldn't comment on something like this,but you seem so un-happy with the game and Woody,and how its run..If I were you I think I would just quit,get out of it..You don't seem to be very good at it anyhow....of course this is just my opinion..(but I'll bet it shared by others)
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Quit? Quit? Surely you jest. I would never quit on a game, i'm going to win. Why would i ever want to quit, when i have so much moolah to take from you clowns. Surely your mind hasn't failed you enough, for you to have forgotten who is the 2011 Segment 2 Champ at a certain site!

As far as Woody goes, he's been stalking me for a couple of years over there, but i'm sure he's just jealous of my superior fantasy racing skills, and is just trying to pick up a few pointers from the champ *smirk*

Sit back and learn boys, i'm about to unload this can of whoop butt on you.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:14 pm

4 tars Sleep....BUTT WIPE OF THE WORLD......:sleep:Let him sleep in his own pool of sh*t.lol!lol! LOSER Shocked
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Young buck never learned respect for his elders. Needs a trip out to the woodshed is what he needs.
NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 2231416wpdl30vbei
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Pay that damn fool no attention Woody, he's full of you know what!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE GAME - BRISTOL - RESULTS and Picks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2