Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks

Go down 
+16
chrisjen
ruler_210
Top8Legendracing
tramz18
Humphrey Racing
teamNASCA
hooligan
Leftys Losers
ComancheFlyer
Jordan
WELLBORN RACING
Fred & Barney
BOOMER SOONER
MadDog Racing
MondayMorningDriver
WoodsRacing
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Still a few minutes but here the chart as it stands. Check yo picks

NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 NWCALPRLIMPICKCHART
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Have to pencil in Chas's picks yourself. As well as humps and Doc's if they come in.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:19 pm

GREEN - GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Team Change!!
Elliott Sadler
Kyle Busch
Kyle Larson
Austin Dillon
Sam Hornish Jr
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:20 pm

I was too late.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:26 pm

WELLBORN RACING wrote:
I was too late.

Yes, you were, Weldon. Not by much, but, I did his the send button exactly as the cars crossed the line. Maybe it'll work out for ya!
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:50 pm

I don't have time to play this NW game, my bad, because i wish i did have the time, it's a great game.

But...........

.......Who the hell let this arrogant azz 4T's play???????

I've been busy working, and have only a limited amount of time to devote to the main game, but i enjoy reading what everyone has to say on the boards here, and try to keep up with everything going on, in each subject, but this dipshyte needs to keep his self absorbed crap over at PTF, and quit polluting this game and board!!!!

4T..............GO FOCK YOURSELF!!!!!

...sorry for the rant!
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:58 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
WELLBORN RACING wrote:
I was too late.

Yes, you were, Weldon. Not by much, but, I did his the send button exactly as the cars crossed the line. Maybe it'll work out for ya!

Yea I was a little behind on my DVR. All is good
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:09 pm

I initially rejected his application to play, Sneak, and then I got a e-mail from his lawyer, believe it or not, threatening to sue me personally and FRO as 'the controlling business' if I didn't let him play. I'm not afraid of his lawyers but I didn't want to get Jordon's azz in a ringer so I let him in. Sorry, bro.

They also warned of punitive action if I "interact with Mr. 4tars in anything other than the most cordial and professional manner".

So, I can't even tell him what a Flaming A-hole he is or I'll find myself in trouble with some Equal Rights for Morons and Idiots group.

Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:00 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
I initially rejected his application to play, Sneak, and then I got a e-mail from his lawyer, believe it or not, threatening to sue me personally and FRO as 'the controlling business' if I didn't let him play. I'm not afraid of his lawyers but I didn't want to get Jordon's azz in a ringer so I let him in. Sorry, bro.

They also warned of punitive action if I "interact with Mr. 4tars in anything other than the most cordial and professional manner".

So, I can't even tell him what a Flaming A-hole he is or I'll find myself in trouble with some Equal Rights for Morons and Idiots group.

your are kidding right?
Back to top Go down
HumpDraft
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
HumpDraft

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Picked my guys and previewed the post to see if it was right and forgot to submit it
Had these guys
Hornish
Scott
Dillon
Bowman
Vickers

Was gonna pick the African Engineered car #51

IMPEACH OBAMA affraid

Back to top Go down
http://hump.michael14@yahoo.com
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:25 pm

I picked on time and your 50 still might beat me
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:53 pm

FRED AND BARNEY, and BOOMER 1 AND 2, both were near perfect today crossing the line with just 11 points - a single point off perfection. Nice going Blaine and Ed! You both took us to strategy school by benching one of the key drivers most of us couldn't resist. That's the way to gain ground.

And for F&B it proved quite a move! Like the driver who 'stays out' when everyone else pits it moved Blaine up about 10 positions into 2nd Place overall. It's our fearless leader, JORDAN, who now shines his lights on the track ahead. JORDAN has been consistently consistent this session, not making a lot of noise, but finishing nicely each week. Congrats JORDAN on your new lead!

4tars sucked, as usual. LOL. Too bad 4tars.

JORDAN 1st Overall, F&B 2nd just 3 pts out followed now by HOOLI and J HUMP riding the wake.
A very close game with just 2 races to go.

Please check your scores. I can and will make mistakes. Scores are based off immediate results and if nascar changes I'll change.

The chart is read as follows:
Jordan's drivers finished 1st, X(drop), 2nd, 7th, and 6th.
His total for the race is 16.
He brought a score of 107 into the race.
His new total is 123.
He is 0 points behind the leader, because he is the leader.

Check em, check em, check em.....

NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 NWCALIFRESULTS
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:

Sneak & Woody::

That's sorta like same sex marriages! You know we ain't into that type of stuff down here in South Carolina! But you go to some other States and their all about that type stuff!!!

I don't understand that marriage thing, I don't understand Obama-Care, and I don't understand some of these proposed gun banning things from law abiding citizens either! But I

guess, since I don't have much of a clue about who to pick in this NW game. I'm showing I don't know much about anything. Except I do know, I don't have to be nice to that

A-hole - Kasey Kahne loving Momma's boy -- 4Tars .

Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Nice job Jordan on getting the top spot here! Looks like we got 4 near the top that will be doing the D. Barlow Picking Shuffle for the next couple of races!!!!! For those not familiar 1 million combinations whittled down until the green flag drops. bounce
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Fuck Jordan ..Fuck F& B.... Fuck Keslowski..... just kidding Very Happy...or am I?............good pickin boys ......I'll be back......wait i didn't leave just took the day off just like 4 turds.....
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:37 pm

hooligan wrote:
Fuck Jordan ..Fuck F& B.... Fuck Keslowski..... just kidding Very Happy...or am I?............good pickin boys ......I'll be back......wait i didn't leave just took the day off just like 4 turds.....

Damn glad I'm behind you,or I would feel left out.. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm just glad I have something to play for with a couple weeks to go. Usually I'm pretty far behind by now lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:48 am

hooligan wrote:

Hooli:

I think maybe you should start back smoking. That nicorette is only making you extremely agitated!
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:19 am

right?!...actually my mom got mad at me be cause I was yellin at keslo from the basement.....Anybody know the best way to find a leak in a friend ...kinda friend ok ok blow up doll?Is 30 psi to munch?
'
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:36 am

hooligan wrote:
right?!...actually my mom got mad at me be cause I was yellin at keslo from the basement.....Anybody know the best way to find a leak in a friend ...kinda friend ok ok blow up doll?Is 30 psi to munch?
'

The most I have ever used is 25 PSI. Much higher than that and both of ya'll might explode. And don't use helium!
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:20 am

I just peeked at the schedule,the next NW race is April 12,on a Friday night,I wonder how many of us will forget that one......I was just sitting here thinking about how I could leap over the three in front of me for that race...It's at Texas,and it don't appear to be a Toyota track,so that just means we will all be picking some drivers that we ordinary wouldn't pick,right?... I also think Blaine and Jordan did some damn good pickin to get up front,congrats to them...oh,and don't forget the next NW race is in three weeks on a Sat.night Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Wow, looks like I finally did something right for a change. Now to continue on & finish.
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Whoa..Joe too too many bud Lite Platinums yesterday...paying for it today...mum says I gotsa clean my room,damn its cold down here........
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Fred & Barney wrote:
Wow, looks like I finally did something right for a change. Now to continue on & finish.
You did good Blaine,I'm proud of you,just don't get in my way in a couple of
weeks..NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 2722396138..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE GAME - CALIF - RESULTS and Picks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next