Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stats of drivers picked

Go down 
5 posters

Do you want to know how many players picked which driver?
Yes
Stats of drivers picked Vote_lcap280%Stats of drivers picked Vote_rcap2
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Stats of drivers picked Vote_lcap220%Stats of drivers picked Vote_rcap2
 20% [ 1 ]
Don't Care
Stats of drivers picked Vote_lcap20%Stats of drivers picked Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Super Grandma CO9
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Super Grandma CO9

Stats of drivers picked Empty
PostSubject: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:04 pm

I really liked when Mike would post the stats of drivers choosen for a giving race. I would know when to kick myself or pat myself on the back. Very Happy

Since Jordon has much to do, I thought a poll would help.

Please vote.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 pm

I plan on posting them, FYI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Super Grandma CO9
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Super Grandma CO9

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Sounds as if this is going to be the best Fanasty game ever!!
Back to top Go down
HumpDraft
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
HumpDraft

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:07 am

Just sayin I've followed Nascar for over 40 years Smile and I don't go to cheat sheets or see who picked who What a Face I know from experience Rolling Eyes and following the Drivers by watching the Races who should do well in "said" races. Wink I usually do well except in those cases where the wrecks occur where you can't foresee it Crying or Very sad Just Sayin Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://hump.michael14@yahoo.com
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 am

HumpDraft wrote:
Just sayin I've followed Nascar for over 40 years Smile and I don't go to cheat sheets or see who picked who What a Face I know from experience Rolling Eyes and following the Drivers by watching the Races who should do well in "said" races. Wink I usually do well except in those cases where the wrecks occur where you can't foresee it Crying or Very sad Just Sayin Exclamation
Careful there Bro,you will hurt your arm....
Back to top Go down
Rocky Top
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Rocky Top

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

HumpDraft wrote:

Suspect
Back to top Go down
HumpDraft
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
HumpDraft

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

To clarify what I said about picking Drivers, I just don't use any references, I just go by instinct,reputation of Drivers, and good ole' plain luck. Sorry if I have ruffled any racing feathers Razz
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:10 pm

HumpDraft wrote:
To clarify what I said about picking Drivers, I just don't use any references, I just go by instinct,reputation of Drivers, and good ole' plain luck. Sorry if I have ruffled any racing feathers Razz

ah say,ah say boy!... my feathers don't ruffle
Back to top Go down
HumpDraft
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
HumpDraft

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 am

There are 49 drivers entered in Daytona Shocked i will read up on all study and make my decision on who to pick in all my games Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stats of drivers picked   Stats of drivers picked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stats of drivers picked
Page 1 of 1