Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck?? Empty
PostSubject: OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??   OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 pm

1. How does a 30 million dollar top shelf team not have a battery switch? Hell, I got one on my boat.
2. Then the Einsteins that have no electrical power have no tack so they get lap penalties for speeding.
3. Please explain to me how you figure that one out when pickin????

I could go on and on but you get the jest of my frustration.

I am beginning to think that Jordan has a two way radio to NASCAR and he says hey CF picked XYZ tonight. How's his rear-end tonight?
OK let Logo pass inspection CF doesn't have him tonight.

As I write this Ambrose is top ten and Burton is 12th. Yeah my stats said pick those two!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Let shoot the messenger - - - - - - JORDAN@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK - lets shoot 4t's he would not be missed bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??   OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:03 am

it worked out Ambrose and Burton crashed at the end because Jordan thought you were onto him so he radio'd the tire guy to take care of it thats what Danica told me " pillow talk" Cool
Back to top Go down
TalladegaTom
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
TalladegaTom

PostSubject: Re: OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??   OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 pm

I feel for Burton.
The guy had a good run going for a change too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TalladegaTom
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??   OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm

I understand an Earnhardt...
No matter what they say I can only lay it on the driver....
Here's my thoughts (and they may be completely wrong).. but from past pit crew experience EVERY car should have a back-up battery switch on it.
You know they have a back-up switch for the ignition system.

I would bet my LAST dollar that Johnson, Gordon, and Kahne all have back-up battery switches.. so common sense tells you Jr does too.
I would like to speculate that the battery HAD been going down and Jr just wasn't paying attention to his gauges. If that is the case... shame on him.
Just a few laps before there was a yellow, so if the battery was getting weak they could of changed it then with virtually no penalty.
Don't mean to sound like a 'hater'... just pointing out an observation...
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??   OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Jr had the problem because I picked him,I posted about RCR engines and still had Kurt Busch on almost every team I posted,I am taking sucking to a new level!
Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??   OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:51 pm

yeah I had Busch across the board too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??   OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK FRO participants: Please tell me how your stats out ranks dumb luck??
Page 1 of 1