Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks

Go down 
+13
MadDog Racing
Fred & Barney
teamNASCA
ruler_210
ComancheFlyer
Leftys Losers
HumpDraft
Humphrey Racing
Jordan
4tars
WELLBORN RACING
hooligan
WoodsRacing
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Humphrey's last entry had Bayne, dropping Hornish.
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:04 am

Congrats Jordan. Major fubar on my end. Figured Harvick would do better than Kes (which was wrong anyways), but should have realized it wouldn't be 3 positions better!! (or 4, which is what I needed.

Woods, what happens if there is a tie at the top?
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 am

Hey guys,Blaine is quite right...I put a lot of thought in changing from Hornish to Bayne..My thinking was,if I was going to move up I had to take a big swing at it,and just one different driver could not make enough difference,so I went for two different drivers trying to make a big jump..Problem was Bayne and Scott didn't get the message..Oh well,it was a fun game,and congrats to Jordan,Blaine and everyone else that finished ahead of me...
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:34 am

WoodsRacing wrote:
J HUMP's score was screwed up in my original tabulations. It has now been corrected above.

John finihes 3rd

Thanks Ken,but you should read my response below...
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:41 am

Humphrey Racing wrote:
WoodsRacing wrote:
J HUMP's score was screwed up in my original tabulations. It has now been corrected above.

John finihes 3rd

Thanks Ken,but you should read my response above...
Back to top Go down
teamNASCA
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
teamNASCA

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:49 am

Im thinkin I ended up with a score of 17, my entry is on page 2, not that it does me any good. Congrats to the top 3 positions
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am

Good morning everyone,I think my score should have been as follows:
#54 = 3
#6 = 12
#20 = 4
#33 = 2
#20 = drop
Total= 21 + the 145 I already had = a total points of 166

Thanks for the game Ken,I can see how it got all screwed up,blame it on me for changing my team so much..And again,congrats to the ones up front...
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 am

OK, here's the latest results:

John Hump - sorry, appears I had half your picks mixed up with Humpdraft. I'll have to watch that - or maybe rename one of your teams.

BLAINE- a Tie is broken by HIGHEST SCORE OF THE SESSION, FOLLOWED BY NEXT HIGHEST, ETC, UNTIL TIE IS BROKEN. It's written in the Official Rules.

GT CHAS - you win the free game! (I'll email Chuck to make sure he knows)

Nasca, Anthony - got your score added.

NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 MostfinsessIresultsRich
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Woodsracing:

I finished in the top 10 which should have paid something but according to your rules it does not. I will go to the post office and get a money order and send it to you next week. Can I still play, if you have not received it by next Saturday? I imagine they don't deliver but once a week out where you live anyway.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:50 pm

I know and trust all the other players in this game and have no problem if their entry fees don't get to me before the first race.

In your case, no, you can't play if I don't have your money by the drop of the Green Flag of the first race in each session. And you're right, the Pony Express don't come here every day so you better head on down to the post office on your burger flippin lunch break.

Loser.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:06 pm

I pick 2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th this week when it doesn't matter perfect description of my year, congrats to Jordan and F&B way to go!
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Woods, you can keep my entry fee for 2nd session & I'll give it another go.

Figured you had a Tie-breaker in place, too lazy to look it up myself.
Back to top Go down
MadDog Racing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
MadDog Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Woody a check will be coming your way for season II
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 am

WoodsRacing wrote:
I know and trust all the other players in this game and have no problem if their entry fees don't get to me before the first race.

In your case, no, you can't play if I don't have your money by the drop of the Green Flag of the first race in each session. And you're right, the Pony Express don't come here every day so you better head on down to the post office on your burger flippin lunch break.

Loser.

Thanks for nothing a-hole:
I just got the money order and mailed it to you with delivery confirmation.
That way you can't say you didn't get it when you did so don't even try to pull anything on me like that.
You've been put on notice.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:55 am

LMAO..LMAO..4 TURDS...YOU WANT WOODY TO BURP YOU TOO ???
LMAO..
NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey Dufus - IE: Boomer Sooner

Why don't you take your little pictures along with your coloring books and crayons and run along. This is adults talking here and I did not hear anybody call your name in this discussion.
So just butt out, we will call you if we need any input from you.

Now go color a tree or something and try to stay within the lines!

Your a moron!
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Mine is on the WAY!!!!!!! LEFTY
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm

sent paypal for both teams,Thanks Woody!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:43 pm

I sent PMs to both Jordan and F&B asking how you would both like to get paid.............didn't get an answer from either of you. Contact me - or I might get drunk and lose you money on the blackjack table.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Never mind guys - found your messages. They were there. What I never did get was the typical notice I get through email saying "you have a PM at FRO" - maybe I turned that feature off?????

Jordan your's just went out via Paypal and Blaine, your's will be mailed in the AM. Held back $10 from both as directed for Session II.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Ken got the PayPal, thanks. Looking forward to session 2
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:11 am

Notice to Jordan... been having problems using PM. Most every time I use PM, when I type out my message then hit submit I get bounced to a google page saying there was an error. Get bounced entirely from the message board as well, have to shutdown & reload to correct it.

It quite possibly could be settings on my PC, but not sure, just noticed that it happens more frequently when using PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE GAME - Richmond - RESULTS and picks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3