Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks

Go down 
+14
ComancheFlyer
Leftys Losers
chrisjen
MadDog Racing
ruler_210
Jordan
tramz18
WELLBORN RACING
M5-Studebaker
hooligan
Fred & Barney
BOOMER SOONER
4tars
WoodsRacing
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 am

Danica wrote:
Bullying my angel 4tars is shameful. Ease up on my sweetie pie ya'all.queen

Finally somebody recognizes cyber bulling and the Idiot Boomazz is for doing it! Thanks for your support Danica! And if you ever break up with Stenhouse, Jr. Look me up I'm not dating anybody right now. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:08 am

LEFTY checks in with the best score at Dover - his 14 points moves him up in the Leaderboard now in view of a possible payday. Also having a decent race with 15 points were MADDOG, WELDON, and COMANCHE FLYER. Congrats to all of you!

GO HARD 1, at the top of the Leaderboard going in, didn't faulter; Steve made good picks and finished with 16 points not allowing the trailers to gain much ground. CHAOS remains in 2nd, and another GO HARD team is in 3rd. We still have very tight competion with 7 players within 11 points of the leader. Anybody's game to win.

Please check your scores guys!

The chart is read as follows:
GO HARD 1's drivers finished 5th, 1st, X(drop), 2nd, and 8th.
His score for the race is 16.
He brought a score of 53 into the race.
His new score is 69.
He is 0 points behind the leader, because he is the leader.

Driver finishes are from Jayski and are listed as unofficial at this time.

Next week we'll be running a Stand-Alone race at Iowa where special pickin rules apply. Please pay attention to those special rules 4tars because I don't want to have to babysit your selections.

Humpdraft, I don't believe I got picks from you - if I've missed them through email or otherwise just let me know and I'll adjust for it.

NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 DOVERRESULTSPIC
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Woody I know last is last but if you were wrong to my advantage I'd say something I had Allgaier instead of Austin so my score is 34 not 30 just means I suck a little more!!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:24 pm

But at least I can figure my own score even when I do bad unlike the imfamous 4tars who tries to claim a perfect score thinking no one will check
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:35 pm

AMEN CHRISJEN....

BACK INTO THE CORNER 4 TURDS...STILL CAN'T HANDLE FIGURES. 4 TARS TEAM....2+3+6+7= 18...LMAO....SO WHAT ELSE SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM THE PERFECT DUNCE, CRYBABY ,JOKE OF FANATSY NASCAR.....LMAO...LMAO......
NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 _dunce_cap
EVERYONE AGREE..LMAO
NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 People-laughing
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Got it changed on the chart here, Chris - thanks for checking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - DOVER RESULTS and Picks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2