Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fantazzle closed down

Go down 
+8
Super Grandma CO9
ComancheFlyer
Humphrey Racing
WoodsRacing
Zacky1053
hooligan
rmiller
chrisjen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

fantazzle closed down Empty
PostSubject: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:00 pm

email said fantazzle closed down claims players will be played 70% to 100% within 3 to 12 months
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:39 pm

chrisjen..is Folsom La the home of the prison? Have u ever visited it?
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 am

no Folsom Prison is in California north of Sacramento
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:28 pm

will see they owe me 295 and they originally lied to me about the check being sent out...sad to see it go...was pretty soft playing over there..won 27 games since the start of this year(nascar) new something was up when they shut the chat down....doubt I'll see any of it
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Something like this has to leave a real bad taste. Bad for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Hate to be "that guy" but can anyone give me a quick rundown on what fandazzle is and what their problems are?
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:04 am

they had nationwide and Cup games every week...salary cap,head to head,and pick a best driver 6 drivers 5 groups......they had baseball,basketball,hockey,football,golf........
To Fantazzle Players:
Recently Fantazzle experienced a number of challenging hardships where we had none or very little control over their outcome. These hardships we are sad to announce have led to a tough decision, but one that Fantazzle does not see a way around. Fantazzle has no choice, but to close down the site and shut down our operations effectively immediately. It is something we have been trying to avoid, but has become inevitable. Players who have been on the site over the past one to two months could not have helped but noticed that Fantazzle has become a site that is nothing like it once was. A site that prided itself on player service quickly became the worst in that department. It hasn't been fair to the players nor to our partners who have not received what they have been due which essentially resulted in them taking a loss and a write-off especially our stats provider who truly treated us a partner rather than a customer and we could not have asked for a better partner.
We want to apologize to everyone that believed in us and for us letting them down. While we certainly know this is not easy for all of you, we do hope you understand and can see that we are not taken this lightly and we are shattered by these developments. Myself as the founder/CEO especially who put every ounce of energy and personal funds into the company for over five years receiving nothing in return. Certainly not looking for pity, but I want to make it clear to all those affected that this isn't "Oh well, it didn't work. Well, just going to move on and forget it existed and that's that." No...you should not expect that nor will you get that. Fantazzle and myself personally will be doing what we can to make things right.
In addition to a broad apology, we want to also apologize for the lack of communication you have received from us. Some of this was due to the hardships mentioned above, but more due to not having any answers ourselves and spending our time to try to come up with the answers and solutions for our players. We still do not have many answers, but we will include everything we have at www.fantazzle.com/fantasy-games.
So what does that mean for the future most specifically for players? That is what I'm sure most of you are interested in understanding. Steps have begun to reduce or make non-existent any hardship for players and their accounts by selling our assets and refunding accounts. Here is a list of items now that we have made the announcement:
1. All games will cease as of Tuesday, July 23rd. This includes season/segment games. Many of you might have noticed that those of you participating in these games have already been reimbursed. Not ideal for those players who were doing well (we will relook at this once we have a solution in place.
2. Cashier functions have been disabled (depositing has been disabled for awhile and requesting withdraws will also be turned off). We have records for all past withdraw requests as well. At this point, all accounts are now considered as wanting their balances refunded. Any withdraw requests made prior to turning off the functionality have been noted, but will not be processed until the entire situation is known and what action is taken to distribute player funds in the future.
3. We hope to continue to have the Fantazzle site up to provide updates. Significant updates will also be emailed out to players. In addition, while withdraws cannot be requested at this time (again we are assuming that all accounts want their funds withdrawn), we want to provide players access to their account history and current account balance. How funds will be distributed once received is not 100% known yet so please do not ask. Once we know, you will know and it will depend on the funds we can secure.
4. FanStock, DraftRunners funds, and bonus cash will not recoup their account balances (UNLESS a deal can be made with another site where they will honor these funds). Account balances will not be modified at this time, but we wanted to communicate this now to players who fall under these considerations. Basically accounts where deposits were never made and accounts from DraftRunners (who were the single biggest factor of putting in Fantazzle into our current situation) will not have funds to recoup.
5. If a player has information or leads that could help you as an individual player, all players involved, and Fantazzle, we would appreciate the information (please see communication info below).
5. Our expectations are to recoup 70 to 100% of account balances for every player and we expect to do this within the year (3 to 12 months).
What should we do now?
While we understand that players will be angry, frustrated, upset, etc, what can be done now with regards to yourself and Fantazzle is to let us work towards #5 above. We will be modifying our support and cashier emails to be an automated response email directing players to this page so we won't receive these communications. We believe that players who have an account balance would much rather see us spend our time searching for a solution than answer emails that have been answered or there are no answer to give. We will have a new email box (email below) that we will track, but all info that we have will be located at www.fantazzle.com/fantasy-games and info that you want but do not see here means we do not have it so replies should not be expected. Not only due to these reasons, but we want to spend our time finding a solution as quick as possible for everyone during this frustrating time. Once a solution is found, we expect that there may be more questions at that time and we will once again try to post as much info as we can at the time and also spend more time answering player email questions. That should help reassure that individual questions will be answered, but at a later time once distributions have been made.
We expect to receive 100's/1,000's of emails from upset players who want to share how they feel about this situation and how upset they are (understandable and if it makes you feel better to get it out, then send, but we won't be able to read or reply to thse emails) and/or players asking about their specific withdraw/account balance desires, but there are going to be very few, IF ANY, differences between one players account and another that is not answered here.
We also expect players to continue to update Fantazzle's demise on other fantasy sites and there is nothing we can do about this. We are not asking anyone not to do this, but we just hope if you do you provide facts and use this page as a way for others to get the info that we are providing. It should also be pointed out that we (unlike many other businesses who have gone out of business) are going to do whatever we can to make things right. WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS LIGHTLY and we hope that can be communicated properly. You can contact us at assets at fantazzle . com for the near future. One item to point out is the more negative info is spread, the harder it will become for Fantazzle to do what it can to recoup funds for players. We by no means are asking anyone to censor themselves or not communicate if they feel that is the right thing to do, but only ask to look at the big picture and make sure facts are laid out instead of exaggerations or saying things besides our #1 goal is to not run or hide from our responsibilities, but to meet them head on and do what we can to recoup all funds.
Thanks for any understanding and any compassion you have for Fantazzle with the situation at hand (we know that we don't exactly deserve that) and we hope to return your belief in that one last time for all of our players we have gotten to know over the years.

Fantazzl
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 am

FanStock, DraftRunners funds, and bonus cash will not recoup their account balances (UNLESS a deal can be made with another site where they will honor these funds). Account balances will not be modified at this time, but we wanted to communicate this now to players who fall under these considerations. Basically accounts where deposits were never made and accounts from DraftRunners (who were the single biggest factor of putting in Fantazzle into our current situation) will not have funds to recoup

Fanstock is points they give you every time you log in  once a day,but at fantazzle you couldnt use them unless you made a deposit and played games with real money involved but looks like that didnt work when they combined with draftrunners and maybe their own fanstock too...like 11,000 fanstock is worth 11 dollars and you can use that to play a cash....like a games with 5 players for 10 bucks would cost you 11... fantatazzle taking 1 dollar with 5 players they get 5...they had games up too 110 dollars
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm stuck for $125 hope to get it back,competion was light but the set up they couldn't lose entry fees paid up front and their cut was taken off the top of prize money? we will see how honest they are and I still hope to see my money
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:20 pm

I hope you do Chris (get your money) and the others as well.  But the facts are, these situations usually get worse, not better, as the lawyers jump in.  

Been screwed before myself.  These are the risks we take, I guess, when we play these silly little racing games.
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 pm

to me it looks like they were paying out cash prizes to peeps who weren't depositing money only using points which is how I started there but couldn't cash until deposited money equal and played enough cash games to get that bonus....i talked to other people who run other sites that are familiar with this guy the say he's honest:cry: ..Chris take a look at this board might give you a idea whats been happening     http://rotogrinders.com/threads/Does_anyone_have_any_experie-136507
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Kudos for the heartfelt update. I admire that.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Will he sell some of his toys to pay the people he owes money to?  No.  All that heartfelt verbage is garbage.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 pm

chrisjen wrote:
I'm stuck for $125 hope to get it back,competion was light but the set up they couldn't lose entry fees paid up front and their cut was taken off the top of prize money? we will see how honest they are and I still hope to see my money

Hey chrisjen,how do you stack up with the compition here on this game?
I tried to look for myself,but I didn't see a chrisjen listed anywhere????What handle are you playing under?
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Chris stacks up with the best; I don't care where he ranks in this season of strange carnage, John!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm

I would say that Woody's comments are very accurate.  If you get a single penny back, I would be surprised.  I was also in the loss category with several others that play here from Years past.  But Woody and several of us here, got a little revenge as he got indicted and filed Bankruptcy. But at least we didn't spend anymore good money chasing bad money.  Good Luck to all that got reeled into this.  Its frustrating to be faced with that issue.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:39 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
Chris stacks up with the best; I don't care where he ranks in this season of strange carnage, John!

I believe you Ken,but does he play this game?..If so where are his scores shown?
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 pm

thanks for the vote of confidence Woody, Humphrey for some reason I suck on this site, you didn't look far enough down I think I'm in the 140's, but on other sites competeing against the same players I do well, I don't know why I do poorly here, any other of the good players here would done well on Fantazzle and I thought with the house taking their cut off the top it was safe, and I did well for a while, I never considered the people playing on credits, if this is the dumbest thing I do this year I will be very happy!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:11 pm

BTW I want to thank Jordan and all the people on this site I'm very glad I found this place last year and enjoy the time I spend here even though I really do suck, Blossom even tried to warn us about JJ today but did I listen, of course not!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Humphrey Racing wrote:
WoodsRacing wrote:

I believe you Ken,but does he play this game?..If so where are his scores shown?

Humphrey Racing:

Yes Chris is a real disappointment to us all.  I mean Woody mentored him and gave him a few picking suggestions but he still sucks!!!  I think we may have to move him down to picking in the ARCA series for a year.  We will keep you informed.Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Move Danica down to the ARCA Series too.  Now, there's a good idea.

And might I add,,,,,,,,,,,,imo,,,,,,,,,,,'character' is what makes a good player, not only, or even, his or her scores.
Back to top Go down
Super Grandma CO9
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Super Grandma CO9

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:13 pm

chrisjen I take it your team name is CJ1.  I also have a good time with this game, and am not doing great this year.
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Woody remember me telling you about this site early in the year wheewww glad you didnt play....never "wood" have heard the end of it jocolor
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Yup, I'd be on another rampage.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 pm

yes CJ1 is my FRO team but I play all the side games also,not very well most would say but I look forward to it more than any other site I play and it's nuts but I put as much energy into Jordans pick six and Rays one winner as I do in the pay sites I play, and I think I take beat 4tars way too serious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantazzle closed down
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Racing Online Message Board :: Side Boards :: Fantasy Factory-
Jump to: