Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fantazzle closed down

Go down 
+8
Super Grandma CO9
ComancheFlyer
Humphrey Racing
WoodsRacing
Zacky1053
hooligan
rmiller
chrisjen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:25 am

Gotta agree..sure are some characters around;)
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 am

We made a promise in our closing message to do everything possible to find a solution for every player.  We predicted this would take 3 to 12 months.  It's been a little over a month and we are pleased to report we are closing in on a solution.
We have found an established and reputable company that has offered to restore all player balances to their full amount. We are in advanced talks and are very confident that a solution will be reached and all player balances will be available in time for Week 2 of the NFL season.
Please look out for another email in the near future.
I'll be damned....
Back to top Go down
New Zealand Ambrose Fan
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie
New Zealand Ambrose Fan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:39 am

Whew! Thanks for that Woodsy. So it's true this season is a fantasy hellhole. Was starting to think that the dungload of luck i've been having was just mine. Hmm, 'Strange Carnage'... sounds like a great name for a new band.
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:41 am

To ex-Fantazzle players,
Following our message last week we are pleased to announce we have reached a final agreement with an established and reputable company to re-instate all player balances lost when Fantazzle closed.
The aim is to send instructions to players next Thursday (Sept 19th).
We thank you for your continued patience as work is completed for a smooth transition.
Probably gonna be some stipulations before withdrawal, my guess
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:18 am

I'm hearing through the grapevine, that Dave Watkins has bought out this "Fantazzle" place!

Good luck suckas!!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:20 am

SneakyLilDevil wrote:
I'm hearing through the grapevine, that Dave Watkins has bought out this "Fantazzle" place!

Good luck suckas!!
Sneaky I don't know who Dave Watkins is, sounds like you don't think we have much of a chance of getting our money back?
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:50 am

hooli didn't post the entire email.  Here it is in it's entirity:

"

We made a promise in our closing message to do everything possible to find a solution for every player.  We predicted this would take 3 to 12 months.  It's been a little over a month and we are pleased to report we are closing in on a solution.
We have found an established and reputable company that has offered to restore all player balances to their full amount. We are in advanced talks and are very confident that a solution will be reached and all player balances will be available in time for Week 2 of the NFL season.
Please look out for another email in the near future.  In order to help us expedite re-opening of business we request all players make a deposit of $200 in there accounts as soon as possible.  We promise we won't steal this money.

Dave  Watkins, CTIC
(Chief Thief In Charge)
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Oh a couple of comedians.......they did send me a email wanting my card number so they could deposit directly in my ass I mean my account..with that being said I've been taking stool softeners
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:54 pm

I just figured out who Dave Watkins is no one can hide from Google, obviously the comedy duo of Woods&Devil are not owed any money from fantazzle
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:16 am

To ex-Fantazzle players,
We are pleased to announce that we have reached agreement with BetAmerica.com to re-instate all player balances lost when Fantazzle closed. We considered several options, and decided that BetAmerica was the best choice for several reasons:
·BetAmerica.com was established in 2007 and have paid out over $100m to customers so far.  They are regulated and licensed in the USA and operate only legal online gaming.
·BetAmerica hold all customer deposits in safe, segregated accounts; meaning your deposit is 100% safe.
·BetAmerica’s new fantasy sports product, FanEx Sports, offers exciting and unique contests
·BetAmerica’s customer service is second-to-none, and will help you make your account transition as simple as possible
You will receive an email later today detailing how to open a new account with BetAmerica and how to claim any balance you held at Fantazzle.  Please do not contact BetAmerica until you receive this email.
In addition every previous Fantazzle customer opening an account with BetAmerica will be entitled to a 100% bonus on their first deposit, up to a maximum of $150 each
NO NASCAR SO I'LL BE ASKIN FOR A CHECK ...I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW THAT TURNS OUT
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:14 am

Wahoo..Got my check now to deposit and see if it clears....
Back to top Go down
Beaver Motel
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Beaver Motel

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Never played fantazzle (glad I didn't), but still waiting for money from Mr. Watkins.Rolling Eyes 

However, I find the biggest crook around in another site I play at is your good old Uncle Sam. Being a non US resident, I get 30% of my winnings deducted right off the bat.Mad 
Most games tell me I have to win at least $500 or $600 for taxes to come into effect, but I can win $10, and clear only $7. Hurts even more for the $500 wins. 
At least i know Obama will use this money in the best way possible.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.beavermotel.com
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Kasey 's Kreme helps wit dat
youse got no relatives in da lower forty eight?
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Thank goodness the comedy team of Woods and Devil was full of some of hooligans baloney got my check today from American Gold Gymnastics Inc. for my Fantazzle balance
Back to top Go down
jb fastcat
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
jb fastcat

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Glad to see you got paid.  Lucky for you it didn't come in the form of thunderbucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantazzle closed down   fantazzle closed down - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantazzle closed down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Racing Online Message Board :: Side Boards :: Fantasy Factory-
Jump to: