Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND NEXT SEASON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND  NEXT SEASON Empty
PostSubject: NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND NEXT SEASON   NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND  NEXT SEASON Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Chad's is shutting down after this season.. It kinda looks like his lawer told him it wasn't worth the trouble..
I think its a damn shame,because I did win some money over there..$182.00..I hope it don't get lost in the going out of business thangie..
I'd hate to think it would be another good up-standing owner reneging on his business word,like a Mr Wells,of whom we shall not speak.Suspect ...
Anyhow,this is what was posted on his site:

"This will be the last year of Chad's Fantasy Racing. After 9 seasons we will not be able to continue into the 2014 season.

Since the crackdown of on-line gambling (mainly poker a few years ago) many restrictions have been put on games of skill like fantasy sports, poker, and others that you pay to play and receive a prize for winning.

Our legal team (yes, we have/had a one-man legal team) tried to work with PayPal to help resolve the issue but in the end it would cost too much money and effort to implement what is needed to make the site legal. It would also restrict the game from at least 18 of the states, including many in "NASCAR country".

We appreciate the support from everyone that has played over the years and hope you continue to have fun playing fantasy NASCAR on other sites."
Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND NEXT SEASON   NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND  NEXT SEASON Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:36 am

Sorry to hear that... Always room for Fantasy racing.
On the other hand spread the word I have spots in MY game yet for 2014.
Love to have some of the folks who played there and are looking for another good place to play.
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/

If interested contact me NOW and I'll put you on the list to get back in touch with you when 2014 kicks off.
We pay out each week, etc.. and take PayPal.  All info at the site listed.
We've been playing for 14 years now.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND NEXT SEASON   NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND  NEXT SEASON Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:54 am

"I'd hate to think it would be another good up-standing owner reneging on his business word,like a Mr Wells,of whom we shall not speak.NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND  NEXT SEASON Suspect ..."

"Humphrey Racing"

Wells?? or do you mean that low life scumbag Dave Watkins??
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND NEXT SEASON   NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND  NEXT SEASON Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:21 pm

SneakyLilDevil wrote:
"I'd hate to think it would be another good up-standing owner reneging on his business word,like a Mr Wells,of whom we shall not speak.NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND  NEXT SEASON Suspect ..."

"Humphrey Racing"

Wells?? or do you mean that low life scumbag Dave Watkins??
Take your pick, both the same to me..pig ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND NEXT SEASON   NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND  NEXT SEASON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO CHAD'S FANTASY RACING TO KICK AROUND NEXT SEASON
Page 1 of 1