Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.  Empty
PostSubject: I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.    I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:51 pm

This is the message I got from another game today, I am spending my money here next year!!!

Congratulations on being a winner in the 2013 Fantasy Cup - Chase! Our records show that you've won the following:

OVERALL PRIZES
No Overall Prizes
CLUBHOUSE
No Clubhouse Prizes
To claim your prize if more than $10.00 but less than $199.00:
Go to MY ACCOUNT at 

Last edited by 4tars on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.    I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks 4tars I tried what you did and and it said congratulations you are league champion, your clubhouse won this circuit and you won $25 for finishing 6th place overall last week.Now I have Christmas money. I tried my ass off here and finished 126th. If you can't win money at CDM it's harder here there are all the same people but you don't get in separate leagues. If you couldn't make money over there they are going to kick your butt here!Laughing
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.    I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Hey ChrisJen you need to stick with the NW game which is run by your thief friend from Wyoming - (He owes me a refund of Fifty - BTW)!  He is so scared of me he lives in the woods with no electricity, running water, and then he tries to scare people with his stupid signs.  He then claims he's a hunter and then he hides behind his boxing wife cause he's afraid I might come out there and put a knot on his head.   I guess ole Barney FIFE did have a son named Woods.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.    I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:23 pm

I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.  Smiley-finger004
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.    I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will be playing a lot more here at FRO next year.
Page 1 of 1