Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question Empty
PostSubject: 2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question   2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Jordon:

Great game and glad to be a part of the initial startup. As you know a new game has some learning curves for all parties involved. Heck, we got a month to make this a finely oiled machine. So here goes with my questions:

1. How do you connect the sign-ups (initial signup with Paypal) with the team name(s)?
2. I signed up my CF team initially and then went back and paid for the
Clubhouse fee ($10.) Good add-on BTW. How do you track that to insure credit for the CH comp?
3. I paid for a second team and I intend to make that (LTF) and also entered the CH comp. How do I register that team and/or make sure that you connect me and the payment?

Thanks and I look forward to playing this year!

CF
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: 2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question   2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm

You should have received an e-mail from me for the first PayPal sign-up. Once I get a sign-up with PayPal, I send an e-mail with confirmation and asking for team names.

I have received all payments from you and both teams are marked for the main game and the clubhouse competition in my records, I just need to know what clubhouses you will be in.

Should be good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: 2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question   2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Jordon:
I may have missed your email and I just checked my spam folder but maybe I missed it. I am only getting paypal confirmation for payments sent, not an email from FRO.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: 2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question   2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:

Jordon:
I may have missed your email and I just checked my spam folder but maybe I missed it. I am only getting paypal confirmation for payments sent, not an email from FRO.

Just re-sent an updated confirmation.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: 2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question   2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 am

Got the email = Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question   2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 team signup and clubhouse sidegame question
Page 1 of 1