Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question on the three drop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Blossom

Question on the three drop Empty
PostSubject: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Jordan

I have a question on the three drop scores, if I start playing the second race of the season and skip Daytona I should only have two more drop scores right?
It looks like after you play your first race you still get three drops ?

Blossom
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm

I see how that could be confusing--sorry about that. You are correct, you get three drops for the year. So if you miss the Daytona 500, that score is dropped as well as your next two lowest scores.

I edited the rules page to be more clear about that.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:10 am

I expect Blossom flower won't have any bad weeks. In fact, to give us a chance,perhaps it wouldbe nice if you used her 3 highest! queen
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 pm

WHEN will the drops start getting factored in the Leaderboard? After Race 4 you'll drop everyones worst score, after Race 5 you'll drop 2 worst scores, etc???
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
WHEN will the drops start getting factored in the Leaderboard? After Race 4 you'll drop everyones worst score, after Race 5 you'll drop 2 worst scores, etc???

After race 10, Talladega, all 3 drops will go into effect.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 pm

That's a fine plan.

I can't wait. lol. Suppose I'm not the only one though.
Back to top Go down
Super Grandma CO9
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Super Grandma CO9

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 pm

If the dropped scores start after race 10 will you have segment and overall standings listed? The drop scores do not count for the segments, correct?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Super Grandma CO9 wrote:
If the dropped scores start after race 10 will you have segment and overall standings listed? The drop scores do not count for the segments, correct?

Yes, segment standings will be listed separately than the main standings. Pointless for it for this segment and that's why I haven't done it yet ha.

And correct, drops don't count for segments standings.
Back to top Go down
Super Grandma CO9
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Super Grandma CO9

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 am

I agree having both the segment and overall at this time would be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on the three drop   Question on the three drop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on the three drop
Page 1 of 1