Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clubhouse competition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedbump
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Speedbump

Clubhouse competition Empty
PostSubject: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:48 pm

I can't find the post but think I remember reading somewhere that since the Dewitjr clubhouse has 28 members this half and the other two clubhouses have 27 that their score will be subtracted by 1/28 of the final score which looks to be about 1000 points since there is about 28000 points total for this half so it looks like the race for 2nd half championship is between Thunderstuck and the Dude's and Diva's clubhouses for the second half championship but I can't seem to find the post where this was mentioned does anyone remember under what thread I think I might have saw this when I read it before but can't find it now. Thanks
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Nice try, Bumpmeister.
Back to top Go down
Speedbump
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Speedbump

PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:20 am

WoodsRacing wrote:
Nice try, Bumpmeister.

You mean it was a dream.......... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 am

Congrats to Sneaky and the Dewits, you guys had a strong Clubhouse all year.

Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas season

See Y'all in 2013

flower
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:42 am

Enjpyed ya Blossom,see you in 2013, Ray.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:25 pm

rmiller wrote:
Enjpyed ya Blossom,see you in 2013, Ray.

Ray

I love the competition even more then the money and I wanted very much to be the first FRO Champ.I knew the only way I could gain 30 points would be to gamble with my Homestead picks, I know you have picked the #48 several times in the past but seeing how poorly he did in practice I thought you would shy away. I also guessed you would go with five different drivers so I decided to put all my eggs in one basket affraid After Jordan posted the rosters I thought if the stars alined perfectly I had a chance.

Early in the race when Kyle keyed his radio and said his motor was going south I thought this might end well lol! So be it , I fell from 2nd to 5th.

Can't wait for the 2013 season

flower

Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

I like that. When someone is willing to do what is necesary to win even if it means they may fall entirely off the charts if they don't.

THE COURAGE TO WIN.

Most don't have it; and would rather sit tight on that second place finish. The First Loser is the term, right?
Back to top Go down
Rocky Top
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Rocky Top

PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey Now! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse competition   Clubhouse competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clubhouse competition
Page 1 of 1