Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clubhouse Chatter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Blossom

Clubhouse Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Clubhouse Chatter   Clubhouse Chatter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm

With less then a month till the start of the 2013 season I'm sure the forum activity will be in full swing soon. With a new limit of ( 15 ) members per Club I decided to open a 2nd Club " Generation-6 "

With "Doc" starting the " Ironhead4ever " club here at FRO, I'm sure we can add an additional one or two Clubs, I can't speak for "Thunderstruck" or DewitJr but the new " Generation-6 " Clubhouse is already full, but we will have some openings in the " Diva & Dude's " Clubhouse this year. Last year before every race the members of D & D house had a Champagne Brunch.................Ok Ok , I made that up but we did have a sponson who provided cash prizes for all our segment winners, not sure if that sponsor will be back but thats Ok.

For the price of dinner at " the Red lobster " you can join a Clubhouse for 36 weeks , half the fun of playing fantasy Nascar is joining a Clubhouse, regardless of the Club , you'll have more fun.

flower

Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

Clubhouse Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubhouse Chatter   Clubhouse Chatter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Clubhouse Chatter Daisy
Back to top Go down

Clubhouse Chatter
Page 1 of 1