Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needed: clubhouse managers

Go down 
+5
Garrett's Gang
Humphrey Racing
WoodsRacing
DOCSLOCKS
Jordan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

Needed: clubhouse managers Empty
PostSubject: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Right now we have (please let me know if this is not accurate):

Clubhouse Clubhouse Manager
DewItJr SneakyLilDevil
Thunderstruck Fred & Barney
Divas & Dudes BumpDrafter
Ironhead4Ever DOCSLOCKS
Generation-6 Blossom

We're going to need additional clubhouses, which (probably) means additional managers. So, if you'd like to manage a clubhouse, just reply in here with a proposed clubhouse name.

Last edited by Jordan on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
DOCSLOCKS
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
DOCSLOCKS

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Jordan

I will do IronHead4Ever Clubhouse, unless my friend Shakey plays here, then I will let him be the manager

Thanks Doc
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 pm

I've been waiting for this post to post and now that it has and clubs are beginning to get going I've written my good friend 'DOG' to see if we can't get him to give us try over here. Clubhouse competition isn't the real deal unless there's a Dog Organization in there. I think many of you will agree with me on that.

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
I've been waiting for this post to post and now that it has and clubs are beginning to get going I've written my good friend 'DOG' to see if we can't get him to give us try over here. Clubhouse competition isn't the real deal unless there's a Dog Organization in there. I think many of you will agree with me on that.

We'll see.

Good idea Ken....I tried to talk him into it last season,but no-go....
Back to top Go down
Garrett's Gang
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Garrett's Gang

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 pm

yep...we need an IronHead and a Dog house!
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:05 pm

I took another run at Dog..Says he didn't want too many teams,but is thinking about it...He's looking for a place to play his side game,I told him Jordan would probably let him do it here...You can see what I told him on his fb page...
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Humphrey Racing wrote:
I took another run at Dog..Says he didn't want too many teams,but is thinking about it...He's looking for a place to play his side game,I told him Jordan would probably let him do it here...You can see what I told him on his fb page...

The more side games the better!
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:16 am

Managing a clubhouse is E-Z and takes up a very small amount of time. Last year was my first attempt and trust me if I can do it anybody can.

When it comes to computer skills if Jordan is a 10, I'm a 0.05 lol! its lots of fun and you'll make new fantasy friends .Each clubhouse has a private forum page that only its members can view.If you love fantasy nascar and are competitive, jump in, even if your new to the site you'll be glad you did Very Happy

Shakey told me he won't be able to join FRO this season, I guess he will only be playing the money games at CDM and Chad's site, I'm glad to see Doc will handle the "Ironhead4ever" clubhouse, lots of past members playing here.

PS............. ALL YOU OTHER CLUBS are in BIG TROUBLE this season affraid D & D will be rock n rolling in 2013 ..........nuf said

flower
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Blossom wrote:
Managing a clubhouse is E-Z and takes up a very small amount of time. Last year was my first attempt and trust me if I can do it anybody can.

When it comes to computer skills if Jordan is a 10, I'm a 0.05 lol! its lots of fun and you'll make new fantasy friends .Each clubhouse has a private forum page that only its members can view.If you love fantasy nascar and are competitive, jump in, even if your new to the site you'll be glad you did Very Happy

Shakey told me he won't be able to join FRO this season, I guess he will only be playing the money games at CDM and Chad's site, I'm glad to see Doc will handle the "Ironhead4ever" clubhouse, lots of past members playing here.

PS............. ALL YOU OTHER CLUBS are in BIG TROUBLE this season affraid D & D will be rock n rolling in 2013 ..........nuf said

flower

Good promotion Blossom,the only thing you got wrong was the part about, "Each clubhouse has a private forum page that only its members can view."Jordan has access to Thunderstruck,so I assume he has access to all clubhouses..I'm not sure how that makes a lot of difference what is said in the clubhouse,but I do know it has kept our conversations to a bare minimum..
Back to top Go down
Rocky Top
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Rocky Top

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 pm

study
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:14 am

Blossom already has a spy implanted in for info.
Back to top Go down
BumpDrafter
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:29 am

jordan are you still in need of a clubhouse manager??? I can head one if needed!!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 pm

BumpDrafter wrote:
jordan are you still in need of a clubhouse manager??? I can head one if needed!!

Right now I'm not sure. We have enough teams to fill 3 clubhouses, so we'll have to see how many sign-ups roll in over the next week or so. I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needed: clubhouse managers   Needed: clubhouse managers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needed: clubhouse managers
Page 1 of 1