Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS

Go down 
+18
GO HARD
Leftys Losers
HumpDraft
Top8Legendracing
Jordan
teamNASCA
WELLBORN RACING
MondayMorningDriver
tramz18
ComancheFlyer
hooligan
Fred & Barney
Humphrey Racing
MadDog Racing
GTCharlie
DOCSLOCKS
BOOMER SOONER
WoodsRacing
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Scores aren't adding up on a few of those Woody.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Looks like Vickers 19 isn't being added, from a quick glance.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:28 pm

hell lock'em
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:18 pm

correct, vickers wasn't in the formula - here is update.

But still prelim till I spend the time to check it all tomorrow.

Everybody over 50 pts will be tied at 50.

NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 NWDAYPRELIMWVICKERS
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

update sunday mid-day. nascar results still showing 'unofficial' but they do still match up with the above scoring sheet.

I will hold till tomorrow when nascar scoring becomes official before I file it as official on my end. At that time all Mercy Rule changes will be made.
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:03 pm

is it saying that i didnt post my picks yesterday? because i most certainly did. in plenty of time also. i dont understand
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:15 pm

ruler_210 wrote:
is it saying that i didnt post my picks yesterday? because i most certainly did. in plenty of time also. i dont understand

Please explain.......who are you, what game are you referring to, where did you post your picks? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Woods, click on his name then Stats... the only post he has made here is the one you just replied to.
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

this is Scott B. I posted my picks for the nationside league yesterday at 11 am. it said it was sent succeafully after i did. now i found out this am its not postes? i dont know what elae i was suppose to do. i sent a regular message on this board just like i am now. im an honest person no reason to lie. my picks werent that good anyways
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Have mercy!!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 pm

OK, Scott, thanks for explaining. Now I can work on the problem. While I'm lookinginto things can you tell me if you got my emails the last few days? Knowing you were new to the game I spent the time to email you and provide some guidance/instruction.

email was sent to: ruler_210@yahoo.com which is the same addy you contacted me on when you decided to jion the game.

Last email contents, copied and pasted;
Hey, Scott - we're glad to have you joining in this little NW sidegame. i've put a post up on the board at FRO in the NATIONWIDE SIDEGAME section this morning for us all to post our teams for the first race. This is how it'll go every week. I put the post up a day or two before the race. Most guys don't enter their teams until race day - they like to see practice and qualifying results.

If you have any questions/confusion at all just ask me or anyone on the board. They're all good people and will be glad to help. Except making picks; if you ask them for help with that they'll probably tell you how good Joe Nemochunck is!

GL - make sure you fully understand the rules. I'm not a professional in the business so I realize I may not always be as clear as you all would like. But I do the best I can.

Link to post; http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-post-teams-here

(END OF COPY AND PASTE)

As you see it provided you a direct link to where to post your teams

Probably, I can find your entry on a different post somewhere. And if so I'll of course adjust the scoring accordingly.

Meanwhile, settle down and enjoy the race.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Scott, I've checked your posting record and you've only made 3 posts to date - they are still available for you to review - none of them is a post where you selected drivers for this game.

While I always wish to be as fair as possible unless some other evidence is provided all I can do is give you a score of 50 as the Mercy Rule provides for.

The same score I got, btw, and I submitted a team. About 8 other players are now tied with you and I in the basement.

I hope you understand. If you have a better solution (fair) please let me know and I'll consider it.

I'm still interested in hearing about the email; so I know I have the correct contact info.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Side Game Issue   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Woody:

None of my bidnez, but I would say eliminate them or give the same score that probably 90% of us got by picking teams. (50) If he feels uncomfortable with your game then refund it.. Heck, I''d do it for you if needed! Your either credible or not. We need to know!
CF
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 pm

yeah i got your email and that is the correct info.. the rules were explained really well. no one said anything about being uncomfortable with this game. i simply just didnt understand where the post went. no big deal ill just make sure i do a better job next week. Good luck to all the rest of the way. Scott
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 pm

ruler_210 wrote:
yeah i got your email and that is the correct info.. the rules were explained really well. no one said anything about being uncomfortable with this game. i simply just didnt understand where the post went. no big deal ill just make sure i do a better job next week. Good luck to all the rest of the way. Scott

Good Character on your Part - Ruler210. I pick on Woody a lot but he is as honest as they come. Good Luck in the game as we are both tied headed to Phoenix!
CF
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Rookies? Sheesh, just brush up on the rules, and realize this is the tech age. It's not that hard to follow a little instructions, in fact it's so easy, even a caveman can do it. Right Woods?

*crickets*
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Caveman, even a Cavewoman for crying out loud, can handle this. It may be a bit challenging for the burgerflippers out there.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Look moron, i make 65K and a year, and i don't live in section 8 housing, so back off.

*jealous*
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:17 pm

4tars wrote:
Look moron, i make 65K a year, and i don't live in section 8 housing, so back off.

*jealous*
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:38 pm

65K is a pretty good salary for a burgerflipper with a business degree. Does that include Medical Benefits; such as the colonoscopys you and your Assistant Manager enjoy in every day?

NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Smilie_x_051
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
correct, vickers wasn't in the formula - here is update.

But still prelim till I spend the time to check it all tomorrow.

Everybody over 50 pts will be tied at 50.

NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 NWDAYPRELIMWVICKERS

RESULTS ARE OFFICIAL AND THE ABOVE SCORING STANDS. Congrats to Good Time Charlie, Lefty, and Hooli our Top-3 finishers and all the others that survived the carnage. Please keep in mind that everyone with a score of 50 or higher will all go into Phoenix with 50 points. Please check you scores. I can and will make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 pm

HERE IS THE SCORE SHEET WITH MERCY RULE APPLIED.

THE LAST COLUMN SHOWS YOU HOW FAR BEHIND THE LEADER YOU ARE.

'X' IS YOUR DROPPED DRIVER.

NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 DAYTONASCOREFINAL
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:45 am

Is that the real 4Tars? If so I wonder if he knows PTF sent ME his check for the Segment 2 Champion in 2011 first!? That is why I stopped playing there. Kinda made me wonder if they really knew what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

Oh, and it really sucked shredding it knowing it was going to an ass.
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:49 am

Guess Bruce just wanted me to approve it first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS   NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE GAME - DAYTONA - Picks and RESULTS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next