Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks

Go down 
+17
chrisjen
teamNASCA
Top8Legendracing
Humphrey Racing
BOOMER SOONER
ruler_210
GTCharlie
MondayMorningDriver
Jordan
4tars
Fred & Barney
MadDog Racing
WELLBORN RACING
hooligan
DOCSLOCKS
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Kenseth
Harvick
Bayne
Vickers
Dillon
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello Woods, Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into this allowing us to enjoy some Nationwide competition with our fellow fantasy players.

GO 1 - Vickers / A.Dillon / Harvick / Ky.Busch / Johnson

GO 2 - Vickers / R.Smith / Harvick / Ky.Busch / Johnson

GO 3 - Vickers / A.Dillon / Harvick / KyBusch / Bayne

Good Luck to All today and Sunday !!! Steve / GO HARD
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
NW TEAM: Phoenix

K. Busch
K. Harvick
J. Johnson
A. Dillon
E. Sadler

Woody:
Please remove Sadler and change to Vickers everything else the same.
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Scott B Picks:
Kenseth
Harvick
J Johnson
Vickers
A Dillon
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Green
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Thanks CF - I had my hands full with my daughter. I always record the races so if there's ever doubt as to whether picks got posted on time i can verify the precise start time by that.

It appears we don't have picks from a few players today. I'll verify with email and phone/text. If they're not in on time they get Mercy Ruled.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:10 pm

never mind about that - most of the picks are here.......
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:15 pm

NP - Woody

Saw them start wrecking on Lap 2 and thought I'd throw a marker out there for you, just in-case .

CF
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 pm

HERE'S THE PICK CHART - CHECK YO PICKS!

NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 NWPICKCHARTPHOE
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:23 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
NP - Woody

Saw them start wrecking on Lap 2 and thought I'd throw a marker out there for you, just in-case .

CF

Wreck already! Don't tell me more I haven't even started watching yet. Having hard day around here.
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:40 pm

WTF...don't think can take this crap two days in a row you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:18 pm

CJ2 reports in with the High Score of the week sporting a nicely done 18 point finish. Congrats Chris! Also faring well were J. HUMP with 19 points and Monday Morning AM and Chris' other team CJ2 both with 21 points. Nice picking all!

We took Mercy on no players today. Enough of that last week. 4tars sucked as usual with a moderately crappy 26. Same as Woods.

In the Overall GOOD TIME CHARLIE holds a short point lead over CJ banging on his tailpipe. We have a tie for 3rd overall between J HUMP and JORDAN.

Scores are unofficial based off immediate post-race reports.

Please check your scores; I can and will make mistakes.

Scoring chart is read as follows:

GT Chas' drivers finished 1st, 8th, X(drop), 6th and 12th.
His total for the race is 27.
He brought a score of 22 into the race.
His new total is 49.
He is 0 points behind the leader, because he is the leader.

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE AND ONLY ONE X. CHECK THAT CHIT.

NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 NWFIXEDPHOERESULTS

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Told ya it would tighten up!!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Ken I like your team you set but I had Kenseth not Keso but you can leave it like you have it if you want
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Thank you thank you thank you. Re-write is done. I edited the post. Still had the best day and still on Chas' heels!
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Chrisjen that is a stand up move! Very rare in todays world. Kudos to you!!
Yes Woods I may exploit the rules. But if you are not looking for the loopholes you are paying way too much in taxes.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Everybody honest here, and they're watching and checking too - that's the only reason I'd run the game. But you're right and Chris deserves a beer. Buy em one!

(I'll send the brownies)
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:16 pm

I would buy that man a beer anytime!! Wish I had more people like that working for me.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:52 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
Everybody honest here, and they're watching and checking too - that's the only reason I'd run the game. But you're right and Chris deserves a beer. Buy em one!

(I'll send the brownies)

Now that everybody knows how honest we all are here, I have one small request for our leader Mr. Woods. I would like to request a partial refund of say $8.00. Here is the reason why:

A hardship refund is very much needed. It was a real tragic night in late December of last year. My Grandmother got run over by a rain-deer on Xmas eve. She just awoke at the end of the Phoenix NW race tonight and realized I was near the bottom of the standings so she said she needed a six pack to numb her additional pain. So you see if you find it in your heart for a partial refund My Grandma might overcome the tragic sequence of events by sipping on a few cold ones. I would buy them myself, but I got to send my Nigerian Princess some money prior to our wedding and my share of the $50,000,000. trust account her father has left us.
A favor of your reply is requested.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 am

No Problema on the refund my friend. Simply deposit the standard $50 Refund Processing Fee in my PayPal Account and we'll get it sent off imediately. Please include $25 for Shipping and Handling.

Allow 6 to 8 months for delivery.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am

Dear Mr. Woods our Honorable Commish:

Thank you for your prompt response to our refund request. It seems Grandma had a miraculous recovery overnight and we will not need a refund after all.
Thanks,
CF
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:09 am

Once again, blind luck prevails. Time for me to show you boys what it's all about.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 am

Got your entry fee today 4tars. I understand the hold up. Mommy only give us our allowance once a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks   NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE GAME - PHOENIX - RESULTS and Picks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2