Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Empty
PostSubject: Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"   Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Jordan:

During the Auction Series Sidegame, I bought Hamlin. Woody bought rest of field. So does the driver in the 11 qualify for Hamlin's ride or rest of the field?

CF

Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"   Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 pm

TWIMC:

I contacted several sources via PM for the names of Attorneys that might address my issue with Hamlin being out from multiple weeks. Dewey. Cheatum & Howe who repreesnt 4tars were the only ones to contacted me.

I have not contacted Woody YET.

Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"   Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Auction Series goes by driver, so under the rules whoever replaces Hamlin will be "owned" by Woody with "The Field". Maybe you can get him to split the money with you if the replacement driver wins? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"   Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Gonna have to get legal counsel here. I take it that you are bonded, insured and I'm gonna need the name and address of where to serve the lawsuit also.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"   Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 am

Jordan:
I know you think I'm kidding with you. But we have a law school here that is always looking for pro- bono and federal court filings are a bonus for them. If you pay Woody a nickel for a win that the 11 car captures in a victory, I am gonna request the rules and regulations for this game and how you determined that he won and I did not since the driver of the 11 car would not be involved if not for the flagrant driving of another driver in this series.

You might laugh and grin with WOOOY.

I did not see any wording that stated in the event one of the drivers of a purchased ride can not compete they go to the rest of field. If you did please send me the rules again.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"   Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 am

I sent you a PM regarding the matter.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"   Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 am

I commented on another thread on this matter - that post should clear this up.

(I'm reading and responding to posts out of order, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"   Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction Series Game "Hamlin vs. Rest of Field"
Page 1 of 1