Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auction Series Payouts

Go down 
+3
Fred & Barney
Jordan
WoodsRacing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

Auction Series Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Jordan, where do we go to see who has won what in the auction series game?  I know I've won a few races but don't see where to track it all.  There hasn't been on post on the 'Auction Series' post/board since sometime in July.  Will payouts all occur at the end of Homestead?  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

I'll have to go through and update everything in regards to that. If it gets later in the week and I still haven't, please send me a reminder lol. Kind of forgot to keep updating that.

Yes, payouts will be at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:16 pm

NP, Jordan, it'll be easy to put it all together at the end. Race winners is an easy record to find.  I just thought there was a page here on the site I wasn't able to find. (Plus I couldn't remember if I've won 1,2, or 3 Races with my ownership of The Rest of Field')
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Jordan wrote:
Here's an update:

http://fantasyracingonline.net/2013/11/01/auction-series-side-game-update/
I think you should post the $ amounts paid to acquire each driver (bid amount), so we can see who got bit & who is hosting the party!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:09 pm

I yous wondering how much woods paid for Junior the answer is..... 'way too much'!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:24 pm

I've updated the page again with the prices paid for each driver along with how much each individual driver is + or - from the amount paid and how much each owner overall is + or - on the season.

If you have any questions let me know.
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:43 pm

I guess it's no surprise that Kenseth was the "value" of the season.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Zacky1053 wrote:
I guess it's no surprise that Kenseth was the "value" of the season.
Especially if he ends up with the championship Shocked
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:56 pm

OK, I've  had it.  Enough is enough.  I'm done.  I quit.  You just told the whole world I paid $90 for Juuunior.  Now I've got to quit this dumpy site and go somewhere where no one knows me.  Well, you won't have old woods to kick around anymore.  I'm outta here.   I'll have to switch to an alias.  Dufus Racing.  I'll go as Dufus Racing for now on.  Woods doesn't live here anymore.  He left the house. Think he hung himself.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Hey this is TupidMOFO to Dufus Racing!  I win the prize this year!!!  NOT YOU!!!!   I'm upside down $187.50 on this deal.  I got one with a broken leg, one with a broken back, and the other one got replaced by dat Bushie!!!   As our LPlayer would say  BBBWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Dats right.  I feel better now.  You win the StupidPicken Award of 2013.  You paid good money for two cripples and we gotta believe you was just scratchin your ear when the Auctioneer said "SOLD!" on the other.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:26 pm

It is really refreshing to deal with Professional Fantasy Racing Players that can recognize the Stupidiest Player of the year without having to argue excessively about it.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:27 pm

It is really refreshing to deal with Professional Fantasy Racing Players that can recognize the Stupidiest Player of the year without having to argue excessively about it.
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:01 pm

You two have got to be the dumbest mofo's I've ever seen around an auction!!

You let that shill 4tars sucker you both into bidding on shytty drivers, that couldn't win a 1 man race!!

Pony up boys.....you've been had!!
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:29 am

I did not  make a nickel.  appears Buying #88 again in 2014 might be just the move.  But on the other hand, it would take courage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction Series Payouts   Auction Series Payouts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction Series Payouts
Page 1 of 1