Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!

Go down 
+7
Top8Legendracing
BOOMER SOONER
Fred & Barney
chrisjen
4tars
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Empty
PostSubject: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Having trouble with internet connection, etc around here with all the flooding.  I'll do the best I can but we may find you all on auto-pilot any time now.  Can't get Jayski or NASCAR to open up so I really can't find out qualifying and race start times - I'm going by what the tv schedule says.  Hope I've calculated it right.

After I get this posted I'm going to try to get from Colorado into Wyoming; my job at the local track is cancelled tomorrow (floods) - with all the flooding there's very few roads open but I think I've got a route to WY mapped out.  Possible will be out of communication for a day or two.  Donnie will back me up as usual.

To boost the pot I'll play a team.  If I don't post one myself tomorrow I'll play the same team as CF1.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON RACE

F&B  is on THE POLE

Qualifying APPEARS to be around 12 noon  Eastern Time.  Race  start time says 3:30 pm Eastern.

Blaine, please have your team posted by 2 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still about 1 1/2 hours  before the green flag.
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR POLE TEAM (Blaine) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 2 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

Richmond is Race 4 in a 5-Race 'BEAT THE POLE' contest.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT 4TARS contesT.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Woody stay safe out there!!!  It looks like a real mess.  As always we got you covered on this end.  The following are the race details

Saturday, September 14th
7:30 AM NNS GARAGE & REGISTRATION OPENS
11:05 AM (12:05 PM/ET) NNS QUALIFYING (TWO LAPS, ALL POSITIONS)
12:40 PM NNS DRIVER/CREW CHIEF MEETING (TENT)
2:00 PM NNS DRIVER INTRODUCTION
2:30 PM (3:30 PM/ET) NNS RACE (200 LAPS, 300 MILES)
3:00 PM NNS REGISTRATION CLOSES

NNS = Nationwide Series
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Times are local to the Track

NOTE:  Green Flag is scheduled for 3:46 PM EASTERN Time per jayski.

I believe Woody is requesting that the Pole Team of Fred and Barney be set by 2:00PM Eastern. 

NOTE:  I will be here for the Green Flag, but we are going to the Wounded Warrier Concert put on by Gary Sinise at the Citadel so I will not get to score it tomorrow night.  If anyone wants to do a preliminary feel free to do so.  As always the Commish is the final say on scoring.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Thanks, CF!  I'll edit/change my original post.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:48 pm

ATTENTION TO ALL Current NW Players: 

This NW side game is in trouble with no leadership available.  Woods, You CAN NOT run an internet game without internet access??  So I got it from here.  Since I am willing to step up and cover for you while you are driving all around Colorado trying to find that hole in the wall place you have in WY!!!  I might as well sweeten the pot.  Oh wait - I don't have to pay, I'm gonna win this!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So here are my picks for tomorrow:

Read em and Weep LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Austin Dillon
Regan Smith
Kevin Harvick
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Matt Kenseth

I will be back tomorrow night to finalize the standings and the finalize the money headed my way!!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:01 pm

4tars it's a good thing you are banned from this game, you can't even read the rules, I think I will put my faith in CF to handle business if Woody ends up stranded in the wilderness
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Woods, I copied this from your opening post... I'm assuming this to be an error, since this is Chicago this week, which means this is the final (race #5) of this segment.

I will have a team by posted by 2 pm.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:43 pm

chrisjen wrote:
4tars it's a good thing you are banned from this game, you can't even read the rules, I think I will put my faith in CF to handle business if Woody ends up stranded in the wilderness
Hey Chris-Jen you got lucky for one week!  - CAN IT LOSER!!!  And do you really think I would pick JUNIOR????  He could not drive a hearse at a Methodist AME funeral without hitting a car or two!!  No my real picks are coming tomorrow after qualifying.   And Mr. F&B looking at the records it appears that you are correct as this is race 5 of 5 and is noted for the record.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 pm

4tars I don't need luck to beat you, and if memory serves me right you lost all 5 races you were the pole!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:21 pm

So. 4 TARS... THE.....LOSER, CONCEDED ,DUNCE , CRYBABY, JOKE of Fanatsy Nascar has crawled out of his hole again...LMAO.... Hey Dunce...Thought you had the GEN 6 car all figured out ......LMAO...Lost all 5 races....LMAO......all I can say to a sleeze ball like you is
NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Dunce
EVERYONE AGREE !!
NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Th?id=H.4697763369977797&pid=15
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:42 am

Fred & Barney wrote:

Woods, I copied this from your opening post... I'm assuming this to be an error, since this is Chicago this week, which means this is the final (race #5) of this segment.

I will have a team by posted by 2 pm.
Correct FB, this is Race 5 - payouts will occur after this race.  I also have the Financial Report from last race but for whatever reason can't copy it over here to post it.  It contains your winnings (and Rulers) from last week.  But I have it; and that's what counts.  Strange things going on around here with computer and electrics.  

I made it to WY, however.  Now operating on my off-the-grid solar system.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:50 am

NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! NWRace4finreppic

Ah!  Got it, there it is.  My bad. Dumb fock.  Think getting oldtimers already.
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Hello Ken, Last week I missed the Friday night race! You may need to adjust that on youre finacial report.

Todays team Watching 
Larson
Busch
Dillon
Smith
Harvick

Thanks for the game!!
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Here's the lineup to beat guys:

Chicago Pole Team:

22-Logano
33-Harvick
12-Hornish
3-A. Dillon
31-Allgaier
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:42 pm

CJ1- Kyle Busch,Logano,Dillon,Hornish,Vickers
CJ2- Allgaier,Logano,Dillon,Hornish,Scott
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 pm

CF1:   Logano, Harvick, Hornish, A. Dillon, Smith

CF2:   Logano, Harvick, Hornish, A. Dillon, Vickers
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Ky Busch
 Harvick
 A Dillon
 Hornish
 Vickers
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Busch
logano
hornish
dillon
Allgaier
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Austin Dillon
Alex Bowman
Kyle Busch
Sam Hornish Jr
Kevin Harvick
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:44 pm

REDO!!!
Harvick
Busch
Hornish
Dillon
Vickers
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:45 pm

I may not be able to post green  flag, we have a hell of a rainstorm and I have lost sat reception.  Any help if anyone is out there.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Ok I got a weather break right now they are on pace laps.
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:51 pm

REDO@2
Harvick
Busch
Hornish
Dillon
Allgaier
LAST ONE!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:53 pm

GREEN,  GREEN,  GREEN -----------FFFFLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:07 pm

From cell: Chit, missed the DL. As wrote earlier Im in with CF1 copy team. Got your post Top8: will adjust report ref u'r no play last week.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey 4tars where was your team? I got my 2nd perfect 10 in 5 races, put your money where your mouth is  'A' hole:lol: Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!   NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONWIDE - BEAT THE POLE - CHICAGO - Results and PAYOUTS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next