Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE

Go down 
+5
Leftys Losers
WELLBORN RACING
Fred & Barney
chrisjen
WoodsRacing
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Empty
PostSubject: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:16 pm

FRIDAY NIGHT RACE

CJ (main team, not the one titled CJ2)  is on THE POLE

Qualifying is at 4 PM Eastern.  Race is at 7:44 pm Eastern

Chris, please have your team posted by 6 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still 1 hour and 44 minutes before the green flag.
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR POLE TEAM (CJ) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 6 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

Richmond is Race 4 in a 5-Race 'BEAT THE POLE' contest.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT 4TARS contesT.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Jayski has the Green Flag scheduled for 7:44 PM ET FRIDAY. Always check this yourself, never trust Woods.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:34 pm

CJ1-Pole team
Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Brian Vickers
Elliott Sadler
Sam Hornish
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:37 pm

CJ2
Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Justin Allgaier
Elliott Sadler
Sam Hornish
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Kenseth
Kesolowski
Smith
Vickers
Hornish
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Matt Kenseth
Kyle Busch
Austin Dillon
Sam Hornish Jr
Brian Vickers
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Kenseth
KESOLOWSKI
VICKERS
HORNISH
AUSTIN DILLON
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 pm

CF1: Kenseth, Keso, Hornish, Vickers, Dillon
CF2: Kenseth, Busch, Hornish, Vickers, Dillon
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:34 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
CF1: Kenseth, Keso, Hornish, Vickers, Dillon
CF2: Kenseth, Busch, Hornish, Vickers, Dillon
Not sure if a conflict exist, but I mean Austin Dillon and Kyle Busch in-case one of the other respective brothers are also running.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:41 pm

From my cell phone. if it's not too late I'll put in a team to boost the pot. My team will match CF1. Someone post the flag please.
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Keselowski
Busch
A Dillon
Vickers
Mcmurray
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 pm

GREEN!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Prelim  Scoring:

ON THE POLE  (CJ1)  4, 7, 8, 6  =     {25}    BASE SCORE

CJ2 4, 8, 6, 11 =  29

Wellborn:  4, 7, 6, 12 = 29

Lefty:  1, 7, 6, 12 = 26

CF1:  1, 7, 6, 12 = 26

CF2:  4, 7, 6, 12 = 29

Woody:  1, 7, 6, 12 = 26

Winners:

**********Potential new Pole for next week based on official results:************

FRED AND BARNEY:  1, 7, 6, 3 = 17

Ruler:  1, 4, 7, 10 = 22

Please check your scores, drivers and my math!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Well, if I reading this all correctly congrats are in order to both FB and once again to The Ruler.  The pot had $90 in it, no ties, so you each will get $45 in your account.  I'll wait till tomorrow - await any challenges on the scoring, etc - and then post a new Financial Report.

Blaine, you finally got one!  Nice.  And you earn The Pole for next week.

Enjoy the cup race tonight everyone.  Wish I could watch it, but time to get ready for work.  Again.

Donnie - can't thank you enough for covering me on all this.  Couldn't run the game without the help.  Moocho gracious appreciated buddy.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:50 pm

congrats F&B I just didn't see Keselowski, good luck with the pole, it's tough you gotta beat a lot of good players!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:04 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
Well, if I reading this all correctly congrats are in order to both FB and once again to The Ruler.  The pot had $90 in it, no ties, so you each will get $45 in your account.  I'll wait till tomorrow - await any challenges on the scoring, etc - and then post a new Financial Report.

Blaine, you finally got one!  Nice.  And you earn The Pole for next week.

Enjoy the cup race tonight everyone.  Wish I could watch it, but time to get ready for work.  Again.

Donnie - can't thank you enough for covering me on all this.  Couldn't run the game without the help.  Moocho gracious appreciated buddy.
Woody:  We all appreciate you running this game for our enjoyment!  I always try to post the prelim scores when I am available to do so.  Several others also help out with preliminary scoring and throwing the green flag also.  It's more of a community game among friends, instead of a die hard going for 25 thousand to win.  Makes it more fun for me!!   So thanks again!!  CF
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:59 am

Ya'll need to get a room!!

Sheeeeesssshhhhh ...with all the azz kissing!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:58 pm

SneakyLilDevil wrote:

Razz
There's plenty of room for another loser in this worhless game big mouth.  Or did woods blackball you as well?
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 pm

*worthless*
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:46 pm

4tars wrote:
SneakyLilDevil wrote:

Razz
There's plenty of room for another loser in this worhless game big mouth.  Or did woods blackball you as well?
I thought you are the one who requested that non paying players should not be allowed to post on this board so we don't need your input or opinions:lol:
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Ignore Sneaky, Chris.  He's actually a friend of Donnie's and mine (although he's not likely to admit it in public) just giving us shlt.  English is his second language and he needs to practice from time to time.

No es que la verdad mi amigo mexicano, El Sneaky?
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 pm

I was responding to 4tars he is always complaining about Boomer posting in here when he is not a paid player, I enjoy any input Sneaky has he is a big help in other games It's 4tars who needs to mind his own business or come off on some money and but his money where his mouth is ,but I think that would take a lot of money!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 pm

chrisjen wrote:
I was responding to 4tars he is always complaining about Boomer posting in here when he is not a paid player, I enjoy any input Sneaky has he is a big help in other games It's 4tars who needs to mind his own business or come off on some money and but his money where his mouth is ,but I think that would take a lot of money!!
I think Woody black balled 4tars from entering the NW contest, at least for this year if I read it correctly!!!   I think 4tars submitted payment a few races back and Woody rejected his money and his picks.  It should be posted on some of the recent NW race threads.

Regarding Sneaky's room remark. Heck Woody and I are gonna hold out till he sends us a free room using his Frequent Flyer miles he racks up going back and forth down SOUTH to the auctions!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:44 pm

That's right.  An we want a hot tub in there and one of those little fridges already stuffed full of beer and wine.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:50 pm

I would hold out for dancing girls and and hot oil masages
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Chris:

This was the reply from Woody on (AUGUST 31) after a few inquiries about entering the Atlanta race from 4tars.  I may have been incorrect by saying he was banned though.

QUOTE:
Fock off 4tars.  Your entry request has been REJECTED

D-Bags need not apply.  lol.

Sneaky:  We gonna need some spending money for room service with that room also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE   NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW - BEAT THE POLE - RICHMOND - POST TEAMS HERE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next