Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here

Go down 
+4
BOOMER SOONER
chrisjen
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Empty
PostSubject: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Cup is in New Hampshire so Kentucky is a STAND ALONE RACE

Kentucky is Race 1 in our last session of 2013 - containing 7 races.

STAND ALONE RULES APPLY

CJ1  is on THE POLE

Qualifying starts at 4:30  Eastern Time.  Race  start time says 7:46 pm Eastern.

Chris, please have your team posted by 6 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still about 1  3/4 hours  before the green flag.
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR POLE TEAM (CJ1) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 6 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT 4TARS contesT.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.

PLEASE READ THE NEXT POST AND HELP ME MAKE SURE YOU ARE FINANCIALLY SQUARED.  I AM ALWAYS ANXIOUS TO GET SETTLED UP WITH EVERYONE (GET YOU PAID OFF) AS SOON AS ANY CONTEST ENDS - BUT SOMETIMES I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:44 pm

This is copied and pasted from page 3 of the session ending race last week.  Those of you that haven't yet given me direction on how you what your settlement please do so.  But don't let that hold up your entering a team this weekend for Kentucky - if you owe me money you credit good for a bit so please enter.

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here SESS5FINALFINREPORTPIC

This was the final race of Session 4 so it's time for settlement.  There'll be one more session - it will include the final 7 races of the season.  In this post I'll be asking you all if you want to cash out now or reinvest/re-up for the last session.

Note: Next session's full ante is $70.

Go Hard - I now owe you 33+20=$53.  Do you wish me to send it all to you via paypal or do you wish to play one team (PP me $17), or do you wish to play two teams in which case you'll need to PP me $87.  ??????

The Ruler - I now owe you a payout of $114 plus a credit of $18 from last session.  Total is $132.  Do you wish me to PP (but for whatever reason I don't have your PP account on file) or snailmail you all of it or do you wish me to hold back $70 and mail you $62??????  I'll need mailing insturctions either way.  You can PM me you personal info. (paid off.  Can't play last session - will be in in the future however)

LEFTY - I owe you $69.  I'll chunk in the extra whole $1 if you want to ante up????? (Lefty is in - and we're even)

FB - (sending snail mail to Buford $15 for the final session and I add that to your your $55 winnings from the previous session.  You're in, and we're settled for now)

WELDON - I owe you $56 plus $1 Credit from last rollover.  I have your PP address.  You can get paid up for last session by PPing me the balance - $13. (received PP - Weldone is in for next session)

4TARS - YOU ARE AN A$$HOLE.  And that's all the dollar signs you're going to see from me.  LOL.

TOP8 - Mike, I adjusted the chart for the $10 ante no entry return from last week.  Chart says I owe you $23.  Balance if you want to ante up is $47.  You can PP me, or cash out - let me know. (winnings PPed to Mike, will sit out last session)

CJ - Your two teams combined, Chris, show I own you $139 plus $13 = $152.  Let me know how you want it played.  Can keep 70 and send balance to you if you only want in for one team or can send you only $12 if you want to play em both again Sam. (answered. I'll keep the 12 for my beverage fund, thanks)

CF -  Chart says I own you $23 plus $29 = $52.  What you want do? (answered, thanks - sent too much beverage fund???)

ZACK - Haven't heard form you in several weeks.  Send a note or give a hollar.  I think (think) we are dead even - that you singularly anteed up on for two individual races this session and broke even.  But please let me know; and what you intentions may be for the last session.  We'd sure like to have you in.

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Woody:
I paypal'd you on Sept 16th for the balance due, I can email you details if you did not receive it.  Hope you didn't get hit too hard by the Flooding.
CF
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:59 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
Woody:
I paypal'd you on Sept 16th for the balance due, I can email you details if you did not receive it.  Hope you didn't get hit too hard by the Flooding.
CF
yeah I definately got it - and my note above in red is because I thought you overpaid me.  But I just checked and it is $18 which was what it was supposed to be.

(But I spent it on my beverage fund anyway, lol)

you're in.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Boomer's back in for this last session - I've got his ante - and welcome back Boomer!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:10 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
Boomer's back in for this last session - I've got his ante - and welcome back Boomer!
That should really piss off 4tars, WELCOME back Boomer!!!!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Thanks ......Glad to be back......Minus 4 Turds....The Dunce, Loser, Conceded, Crybaby of Fantasy Nascar....LOL
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:43 pm

HOW CAN YOU LET THAT LOSER BOOMER BACK IN?  THIS IS THE MICHAEL WALTRIP RACING CHEATOR GAME OF THE YEAR IF YOU DO THAT!!!!  I WILL BE STARTING A COMPETING GAME NEXT YEAR THAT WILL BE BY INVITATION ONLY.  AND I KNOW SEVERAL HERE THAT WILL NOT BE INVITED.  STARTING WITH WOODS, BOOMER, AND THAT LUCKY ARSE CHRISJEN IF HE KEEPS RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT ME!!  
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:35 pm

The Crybaby 4 Turds is out of his crib....LMAO..LMAO   Crawl back and find your pacifier so we don't have to listen to you LMAO
 NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Th?id=H.4752184907073585&pid=15
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:52 pm

4tars wrote:

HOW CAN YOU LET THAT LOSER BOOMER BACK IN?  THIS IS THE MICHAEL WALTRIP RACING CHEATOR GAME OF THE YEAR IF YOU DO THAT!!!!  I WILL BE STARTING A COMPETING GAME NEXT YEAR THAT WILL BE BY INVITATION ONLY.  AND I KNOW SEVERAL HERE THAT WILL NOT BE INVITED.  STARTING WITH WOODS, BOOMER, AND THAT LUCKY ARSE CHRISJEN IF HE KEEPS RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT ME!!  

I'LL LET YOU IN FOR ONE RACE ONLY 4TARS.

$20 ANTE.  PLUS $5 SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

LOL.

I'll need the money in my PP account by green flag tomorrow along with a public apology here on the board to the two players you just insulted.  Oh, and you'll need to type out on the board 50 times...........

I am a dufus dumass buffoon.
50 times let's see it.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:01 am

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here People-laughing
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Ante ME UP....  Thanks WOODY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Got to enter early - work today.

WOODS RACING

ADILL
VICK
HORN
ALLG
LARSON

if The Pole picks the same team I may be aboe to switch up before the flag with my cell phone from work - if not we tie.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:20 pm

I have to enter early also...I too will take a tie if my team is the same as the pole

CRAFTON
DILLON
VICKERS
HORNISH
KLIGERMAN
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:44 pm

CJ1-Pole team
Dillon
Allgaier
Hornish
Sadler
Annett
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:52 pm

CJ2
Dillon
Vickers
Allgaier
Hornish
Sadler
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Larson
vickers
Dillon
Allgaier
Hornish
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Crafton
Vickers
Dillon
Larson
Hornish
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:53 pm

First or Worst this week!!  Here it goes -

R. Blaney
Scott
Hornish
A. Dillon
Vickers

I am a Bafoon Dufus ....    Oh wait that was for Woodys & Boomers favorite Son to write !!!!

Good Luck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Austin Dillon
Matt Crafton
Brian Scott
Sam Hornish Jr.
Ryan Blaney
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Green
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Well this is quite interesting!

$80.00 in Pot

CJ1 POLE SCORE is (30)

Woods - 30 Tie
LeftyL  - 30 Tie

$60.00 now in Pot after wash for ties. 

SCORE
(10)  Wellborn appears to have a perfect score so he won the pole for next week.
(14)  CF
(16)  Boomer
(16)  Fred & Barney
(27)  CJ2

It appears week 1 will give the 5 winners $12.00.

REMEMBER:  This is just Preliminary and I did this all by hand.  Please verify for yourself!!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 am

My team was going to be

Blaney
Crafton
Bowman
Hornish
Dillion

Which is actually a better 10 than that loser Welborn had because my dropped driver outscored his. I expect at least some congratulations for that.  
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:07 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
Well this is quite interesting!

$80.00 in Pot

CJ1 POLE SCORE is (30)

Woods - 30 Tie
LeftyL  - 30 Tie

$60.00 now in Pot after wash for ties. 

SCORE
(10)  Wellborn appears to have a perfect score so he won the pole for next week.
(14)  CF
(16)  Boomer
(16)  Fred & Barney
(27)  CJ2

It appears week 1 will give the 5 winners $12.00.

REMEMBER:  This is just Preliminary and I did this all by hand.  Please verify for yourself!!
Oops I missed 4tars team which would increase the pot amount to $80.00 since his entry fee was $20.00. 

So instead it will be $80.00 divided by 6 so we each win a share of 13.33.  I mean you did pay the $20 dollar entry fee and the 5 dollars handling fee to

Woody by PAYPAL before green flag didn't you.  I am sure you are going do the writing thing later today RIGHT??????    So yes I agree we should recognize

your accomplishments so we will give you an opportunity to apologize and put it in writing.  Congratulations on your outstanding picking and writing skills.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:12 pm

So had you entered 4Tars you would still have lost $6. dollars and some change.  But I say Woody should make an exception for you today only and let you send the money and enter anyway.  That way you could tell everybody you had a perfect score.  Might help you sell some books or newsletters or whatever it is that you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE Kentucky - post teams here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next