Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE

Go down 
+9
GO HARD
teamNASCA
Leftys Losers
WELLBORN RACING
Top8Legendracing
Fred & Barney
ComancheFlyer
4tars
WoodsRacing
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Empty
PostSubject: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Going to put this up a little early as I have a tight schedule coming up and my electricity and puter connection can be iffy up here in Buford.

Indy is Race 3 in a 5-Race 'BEAT 4TARS' contest.
Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT 4TARS contest.

A note for any new players (so they don't have to track down the full list of RULES).  This is a regular race NOT A STAND-ALONE RACE and in these regular races you may pick up to two, but no more than two, of the drivers on the 'Restricted Driver List.

Zack won some money last week after signing up for just a single trial race and I PMed him and offered to either send his winnings out right away or to let him role the dice for another week or more - haven't heard back yet.  Zack, if your out there you're sure welcome to continue - or just ask for the $ and I'll paypal it out to you.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Jayski has the Green Flag scheduled for 4:50 ET SATURDAY. Always check this yourself, never trust Woods.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.

4tars' picks aren't absolutely due till the drop of the green flag, but 4tars, being the outstanding human being he is has agreed in general to try to get his picks in shortly after qualifying is completed for each race.  To avoid a dead match (picking the same 5 drivers he picks) you may wish to see his picks before you post yours.  Or post in advance and re-post new picks after you see his.  NEVER EDIT YOUR PICKS.  RE-POST NEW ONES IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE.

I haven't got any emails this week from 4tars asking stupid questions or needing more unnecessary clarification of the rules so I guess he's satisfied.  LOL.  Let's continue the pummeling we are delivering on him - only 3 more races and we shut him out.  LOL.  We'll see if his wife lets him play another session.  He originally told me he was good for the rest of the season but I think we know who wears the pants in the Tars trailer.  LOL.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Some of you people need to find another hobby because you are not very good at this.

Here are the top five finishers at Indy this weekend.  

Kyle Busch
Kevin Harvick
Brian Vickers
Sam Hornish Jr
Austin Dillon

That team can't be beatin, it can only be tied so feel free to match it and take you ante home. Bunch of gutless little boys playing here.  PTF's where it's at.  That's where I've won most of my money.  And where's that pansyassed Sooner is he afraid to play?
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Well thank you 4Tars for giving me a heads up and an opportunity to get my $10.00 back.
So here is my duplicate team:

Kyle Busch
Kevin Harvick
Brian Vickers
Sam Hornish, Jr.
Austin Dillon

Of course I always reserve the right to change my line-up before the green flag.Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Kyle
Kenseth
Vickers
Hornish
Sadler
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
Well thank you 4Tars for giving me a heads up and an opportunity to get my $10.00 back.

Kyle Busch
Kevin Harvick
Brian Vickers
Sam Hornish, Jr.
Austin Dillon

Of course I always reserve the right to change my line-up before the green flag.Shocked Laughing

I changed my mind! - Did you really think that I would be riding with 4Tars picks tonight????  Tell em Boom!!!

Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Brian Vickers
Sam Hornish, Jr.
Trevor Bayne
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Vickers
Busch
Hornish
Dillon
Sadler

cheers  Thanks Ken
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Second team for this week Ken

Kenseth
Busch
Hornish
Dillon
Sadler
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Kyle Busch
Brian Vickers
Matt Kenseth
Sam Hornish Jr
Brian Scott
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Kyle Busch
Hornish
 Vickers
Bayne
Logano
Back to top Go down
teamNASCA
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
teamNASCA

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Vickers-#20
Austin Dillon-#3
Bayne-#6
Hornish-#12
Kahne-#5
Wink
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:23 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
ComancheFlyer wrote:

Kyle Busch
Kevin Harvick
Brian Vickers
Sam Hornish, Jr.
Austin Dillon

I changed my mind! - Did you really think that I would be riding with 4Tars picks tonight????  Tell em Boom!!!

Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Brian Vickers
Sam Hornish, Jr.
Trevor Bayne
I guess I should submit both of my teams.  

CF 1
Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Brian Vickers
Sam Hornish, Jr. 
Paul Menard

CF 2
Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Sam Hornish, Jr.
Austin Dillon
Trevor Bayne
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Good day to All, hope your all enjoying this race weekend with Family & Friends...Good food & drink !!!

GO HARD 1 - 12 Hornish / 20 Vickers / 54 Ky Busch / 33 Menard / 22 Logano

GO HARD 2 - 12 Hornish / 20 Vickers / 54 Ky Busch / 33 Menard / 18 Kenseth

Good Luck with all you picks today and tomorrow Watching
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Going for 3 for 3 vs 4tars today.

Kyle Busch
 Joey Logano
 Sam Hornish Jr
 Austin Dillon
 Elliott Sadler
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:32 pm

CJ1-Kyle Busch,Harvick,Sadler,Hornish,Vickers
CJ2-Kyle Busch,Harvick,Bayne,Hornish,Dillon
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm in this week, you can just take $10 out of my current "winnings". Sorry it took so long to respond:

Kyle Busch
Sam Hornish Jr
Matt Kenseth
Elliott Sadler
Brian Vickers
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Looks like everybody's in!!   Good to see ya back this week Zack!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:50 pm

GREEN FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:00 pm

I just did a quick search of the entries and everyone of us had HORNISH, JR. on our teams.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  Its our best 4 against 4Tars best 4.
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:13 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
I just did a quick search of the entries and everyone of us had HORNISH, JR. on our teams.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  Its our best 4 against 4Tars best 4.

As of Lap 77 (unofficially) there were six "winners"
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Looks like four "winners" unofficially. Both of GO HARD's entires (14,18), Wellborn (14) and CF-1 (18).

4tars comes home with 22.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:55 pm

I bow to the great 4tars I ran my head and he beat both of my teams
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Zacky1053 wrote:
Looks like four "winners" unofficially. Both of GO HARD's entires (14,18), Wellborn (14) and CF-1 (18).

Zacky that is what I got also.  I will do a preliminary scoring, but Woody's numbers are final.
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:06 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
Zacky1053 wrote:

Zacky that is what I got also.  I will do a preliminary scoring, but Woody's numbers are final.

Maybe he'll find an extra 4 points for me? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello Wellborn, just wanted to say Great Pick on Scott, I wanted to but did not have the balls to do it, those kind of picks win championships, I think your the only one that picked him....he has been doing well.........Good On You !!!

GO HARD
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Results until Woodys puts them in his computer and makes them official:

In the Money
Wellborn   +14
GoHard 1  +14
GoHard 2  +18
CF1     ....+18

BASELINE:  4TARS    =  22

CJ1    23
Lefty  24
Zacky 25
F&B    25
Ruler   29
Top1   30
Top2   33
CJ2     34 
CF2     26
TNasca 58
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next