Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE

Go down 
+9
GO HARD
teamNASCA
Leftys Losers
WELLBORN RACING
Top8Legendracing
Fred & Barney
ComancheFlyer
4tars
WoodsRacing
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
teamNASCA
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
teamNASCA

NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 am

The 1st. lap of the race ,I knew, where I was going to finish. Then after Hornish started to go up in smoke, that was the last nail in the coffin . Congrats to all,Man-O-Man, Im getting the TAR beat out of me, BIG LOL.... ,Best to all today @ the 400
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks Steve. I am glad we are not playing beat GO HARD because you are always on top. You are a great player.

Weldon
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:55 pm

PLEASE PLEASE WELLBORN:  You get lucky one week with the dartboard and then your heaping piles of dunk on GoHard as he kisses your butt also.  He got lucky.  I have only had more than 3 players beat me in only one race.  At least several such as ChrisJen, TNasca, the new Guy Zacky are beginning to realize how dominant I am.  There are 3 certified clowns here.  Two with Money one is a broke azz that can't find a dime to play this game!!  Go Hard and CF have beat me a few times, but if they are really that stout why don't they pick first.  That's how they win, they have access to more stats then I do. And can change their teams till green!  And I think Woody, you need to ban that Loser Boomer if he can not find a dime to play the game!!  I can't stand his stupid same picture posting.    I will school you chumps next Saturday on the NW racing Network!!!  I'm thinking of starting a NW race day Chat like Garrow has.  Would anybody here be interesting in paying for such a service??  I'm thinking maybe $25.00 for a half year would be a good price.  Not started yet, its just in the building stage.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:28 pm

be sure to keep us posted I will be the 2nd one to join!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 pm

4tars:
Your Chat Service is a GREAT idea and an invaluable service to the NW community.  I unfortunately can't join your NW Racing Network right now cause I'm working with the Martha Stewart Dating Site. My Apple pie Crust impressed her, but her Breast keep falling in the whipped cream (And I had Not put the Cherry on top yet).  So I don't understand why she keeps asking me if I want to eat the cherry? But once I get past this issue, please sign me up.   Do you have a discount yearly rate????????
I'm sure Boomer will want to get that package also!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:39 pm

OK, if we're done listening to 4tars's rants I'll go ahead and post the results.  Thanks for your patience - I've been busy lately - and CF, the game couldn't go on w/o your help, so once again - much appreciated.

Final scoring chart submitted below shows Donnie results are accurate.  We had 4 winners - GH, GH, CF1 and Weldon's team.  Congrats guys.  There was $150 in the pot, (no ties) split by 4 players results in a deposit in the account of the above winners of $38 each.  Once again I'm rounding all winnings up to the nearest dollar for the simplicity of accounting.

Here's the pick chart:
NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 NWINDYPIC

And the Financial Report:
NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 NWFINANCIALCHARTRACE3

I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND THAT.  I'M NOT AN ACCOUNTANT.  ZACK, I THINK I PROPERLY SHOWED YOU HAVE NOW REINVESTED YOUR WINNINGS AND WOULD NEED TO ANTE UP SOME MORE MOOLA TO CONTINUE.  WE'D LIKE TO KEEP YOU PLAYING.

TOP8, MIKE, I DON'T KNOW IF I GOT YOUR ADDITIONAL ANTE FOR THIS RACE ON YOUR SECOND TEAM OR NOT - PLEASE ADVISE????? TNKS.

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMER)
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:42 pm

NEWS FLASH.......4 TURDS LOST AGAIN !!!!!!

4 Turds Lost again......LMAO..LMAO.... and he is PROUD of it. 

Hey 4 DUHH Turds... I don't even have to say anything. You continue to prove you deserve your title.

The Dunce,Crybaby Joke of Fanatsy Nascar....LMAO...LMAO..LMAO...
NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Dunce-cap-in-corner
EVERYONE AGREE

NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 People-laughing
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Two more races to continue the pounding of 4tars' little pp into the dirt.  So far he's 0 for 3.  LOL.  Lost $50 and probably getting a bit nervous.

Huh, 4Chump?

Regret playing?  LOL.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:12 am

I'm just gonna put all your Dufus's on NOTICE:  I got two more races that I have agreed to under the current format.  I really want to beat all your butts but I got to do it in the next two races.  I'm thinking of going the Doomer Boomer Stupid Azz route after this..  I will just tell you how bad you did, put no money in, and then post pictures of people laughing and fat girls covering their mouth  cause they farted, while lookng at their IPHONE.  Woody - I'm getting tired of having to post my teams first and then take this crap from a loser who will not even put in the ante to play.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:37 am

NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Baby_crying_caricature_cartoonLMAO..LMAO...MOMMY...PEOPLE KNOW FOR SURE THAT ME..4 DUHH TURDS... IS THE DUNCE, CRYBABY, JOKE OF FANTASY NASCAR !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello Ken, sent 10.00 via PayPal sorry for being late! cheers
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Got it thanks Mike!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm waiting for an update on 4tars subscription nationwide chat I promised to be the 2nd one to join?
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm

chrisjen wrote:
I'm waiting for an update on 4tars subscription nationwide chat I promised to be the 2nd one to join?

REF:  4TARS NATIONWIDE Subscriber Picks and Insider Information:  A must have for the serious Fantasy Racer!

We thank you for your inquiry about the new Nationwide Fantasy Picks Subsciption service.  We are offering this valuable service for $50.00 per 18 race segment.  But if you sign up now you can get it for the low-low price of $40.00.  Please just submit your Credit card order via private messaging including your CCard number, expiration Date and the 3 or 4 code on the back of your card. 

Here are few remarks from last weeks subscribers:

A.  Your Kyle Busch recommendation as a must have was spot on!  Thank you 4Tars!
B.  I wish I had listened to your "be careful" about picking Hornish, Jr.  I will follow your recommendations closer in the coming weeks!
C.  You told us that Brian Scott was a real contender this week.  I wish I had listened a little better.
D.  Mark Garrow of ESPN could learn a lot from a real GURU like you!!  Your subscriber picks are priceless!!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm

4tars wrote:
chrisjen wrote:

REF:  4TARS NATIONWIDE Subscriber Picks and Insider Information:  A must have for the serious Fantasy Racer!

We thank you for your inquiry about the new Nationwide Fantasy Picks Subsciption service.  We are offering this valuable service for $50.00 per 18 race segment.  But if you sign up now you can get it for the low-low price of $40.00.  Please just submit your Credit card order via private messaging including your CCard number, expiration Date and the 3 or 4 code on the back of your card. 

Here are few remarks from last weeks subscribers:

A.  Your Kyle Busch recommendation as a must have was spot on!  Thank you 4Tars!
B.  I wish I had listened to your "be careful" about picking Hornish, Jr.  I will follow your recommendations closer in the coming weeks!
C.  You told us that Brian Scott was a real contender this week.  I wish I had listened a little better.
D.  Mark Garrow of ESPN could learn a lot from a real GURU like you!!  Your subscriber picks are priceless!!

Due to the high number of request for this service our CC machine has some issues!  It seems we also need to know your CC billing address (zip code).  Please resubmit your CC information Chris Jen.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh, and BTW,,,,,,I have communicated with ESPN in regards to sitting in for Mark Garrow during his planned and unplanned absences.  No doubt they are interested in contracting with me due to my abundance of knowledge and skill in this business.  So, it looks like you'll be hearing a lot more of me in the future.  Pretty fortunate you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME BEAT 4TARS - INDY POST TEAMS HERE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2