Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE

Go down 
+8
Top8Legendracing
Leftys Losers
Fred & Barney
WELLBORN RACING
ComancheFlyer
chrisjen
4tars
WoodsRacing
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Empty
PostSubject: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 pm

This is Race 1 in a 5-Race 'BEAT 4TARS' contest.
Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT 4TARS contest.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Jayski has the Green Flag scheduled for 3:46 ET Saturday. Always check this yourself, never trust Woods.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.

4tars' picks aren't absolutely due till the drop of the green flag, but 4tars, being the outstanding human being he is has agreed in general to try to get his picks in shortly after qualifying is completed for each race.  To avoid a dead match (picking the same 5 drivers he picks) you may wish to see his picks before you post yours.  Or post in advance and re-post new picks after you see his.  NEVER EDIT YOUR PICKS.  RE-POST NEW ONES IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:29 pm

My Picks.  I don't need to see qualifying, Woods Racing.

SMITH
VICKERS
HORNISH, JR
KYLE BUSCH
KENSETH
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Boy you went way out on a limb, you don't need qualifying, those 5 picks would probably put you in the money in any nationwide track we ever run we are going to think out of the box and Beat the Tar out of 4tars!!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:09 pm

chrisjen wrote:
Boy you went way out on a limb, you don't need qualifying, those 5 picks would probably put you in the money in any nationwide track we ever run we are going to think out of the box and Beat the Tar out of 4tars!!!!

I think I pizzed him off with my last post that I directed toward you.  He called me a rookie and then submitted his picks before qualifying.  Maybe I rattled his cage.  If he wins overall out of the gate that mouth of his will not have an off button on it.Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 pm

one of us better be on our A game because if he beats us on the first week the internet isn't big enough for his head or the mouth that will be attached to it!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm

I didn't get to be the greatest fantasy NASCAR player in the world by making stupid picks, rookie.  If you're afraid to compete against me I suppose you can ask Woods for a refund.  Or you can just match my picks and get your ante back.  lol.  Actually, in your case, breaking even would be a bargain.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 pm

4tars:
 1st of all:  Your the one that asked for a refund a couple of times here, not me.  I would be willing to bet before this series (5) games is done you will be coming up with some excuse for getting your money back.  Hey Woody don't play that so Good Luck after several of us spank you so bad you'll be wearing DEPENDS!!!!

And Please don't change your team after I pick mine so we tie!!
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Kyle Busch
Joey Logano
Brian Vickers
Regan Smith
Elliott Sadler
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:35 pm

CF1
Kyle Busch
Kasey Kahne
Regan Smith
Brian Vickers
Brian Scott

CF2
Matt Kenseth
Joey Logano
Regan Smith
Brian Vickers
Sam Hornish, Jr.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:43 pm

I'll be heading out to work shortly and will need someone to

post the drop of the green flag.  

I'll put together results of all this tomorrow while preparing to watch the cup race.  I'll work on coming up with a 'report log' of some sort that shows you all where you stand with your money - if you're up or down and how much after each race.  

But with only 12 players I know you guys will be figuring your own winnings.  Bottom line is everyone who beats 4tars each week splits the weekly pot.

PLEASE POST THE FLAG!  WE CAN'T TRUST THIS 4TARS CHARACTER NOT TO TRY AND SNEAK IN AN AFTER-THE-FIRST-WRECK CHANGE IN HIS TEAM.

Thanks for giving this new concept a shot!
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Kahne
Logano
Smith
Vickers
A. Dillon
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Kyle Busch
Kenseth
Vickers
SMITH
Sadler
B sending SNAIL MAIL

THANKS LEFTY
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:08 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
I'll be heading out to work shortly and will need someone to

post the drop of the green flag.  

I'll put together results of all this tomorrow while preparing to watch the cup race.  I'll work on coming up with a 'report log' of some sort that shows you all where you stand with your money - if you're up or down and how much after each race.  

But with only 12 players I know you guys will be figuring your own winnings.  Bottom line is everyone who beats 4tars each week splits the weekly pot.

PLEASE POST THE FLAG!  WE CAN'T TRUST THIS 4TARS CHARACTER NOT TO TRY AND SNEAK IN AN AFTER-THE-FIRST-WRECK CHANGE IN HIS TEAM.

Thanks for giving this new concept a shot!

Woody:
I'll take care of posting GREEN FLAG.  Its raining and I am doing a Texas Style Brisket on the smoker also, so its a great day to watch a race and guard the House from any 4tars antics!!  I'll get you the Paypal out for the second team this weekend.
CF
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Kyle Busch
Regan Smith
Brian Vickers
Joey Logo
Kyle Larson

Thanks ken, Good luck to all
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Kyle Busch
Joey Logano
Regan Smith
Brian Vickers
Austin Dillon
Back to top Go down
teamNASCA
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
teamNASCA

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:21 pm

#5- kahen
#7-smith
#31-alliger
#54-busch kyle
#20-vickers
Cool 10-Q, captain ken
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Kyle Busch
Kasey Kahne
Justin Allgaier
Trevor Bayne
Austin Dillon
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Internet problems

GO 1 - Ky Busch / J.Logano / R.Smith / B Vickers / A.Dillon

GO 2 - Ky Busch / M.Kenseth / R.Smith / B.Vickers / K.Larson

Steve / GO HARD
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Green GREEN Flag    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Way to go CF and Ruler told you I just got lucky last week!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Preliminary Results based on my individual Calculations.  (Not sanctioned or endorsed by Woody)  

First off 4Chumps you LOST!!!!!!  3 of us Kicked the Fock out of 4Tars!

Brief breakdown and as always Woody's numbers are the ultimate and final say.

4Tars Team:     Smith    Vickers   Hornish, Jr   Kyle Busch   Matt Kenseth  

8            2         7                 1                9 (Drop)

The Base Line NUMBER for the game is   ( 18  )

I will post the results below
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:52 pm

4Tars score to beat:   18

Did not win this week:                                              
Wellborn   22
CF2         26 
F&B         24
Lefty       20
Top8LGD  22
T-NASCA 24
ChrisJ      23
GoHard2  20

DID WIN THIS WEEK:
CF1          15
Ruler_210  14
GoHard1    14

$120.00 Prize fund this week divided by (3) equals $40.00 winner per person.

Again this is just me long handing it and Woody will make the official announcement tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Ha ha ha.  Well look at that.  Looks like I sent about eight people home crying because they lost $10 Dollars.  Too bad.  Oh well, better next next time.  ha ha ha.  Only people that beat me were lucky.  Next time I take it all.  Ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Throw_up
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:41 am

4 TARS.... THE PERFECT DUNCE, CRYBABY ,JOKE OF FANTASY NASCAR.....LMAO...LMAO......
NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE _dunce_cap
EVERYONE AGREE..LMAO
NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE People-laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - NEW HAMP - POST TEAMS HERE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next