Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!

Go down 
+7
WELLBORN RACING
Top8Legendracing
Fred & Barney
ruler_210
chrisjen
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Empty
PostSubject: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:56 am

OK, after adequate input we'll play a session of BEAT THE FOCK OUT OF 4TARS.

Here's the scoop.  Starts this weekend at NHamp.
5 Race Session.
$10 Ante per race.
Same format as always - Pick 5 Drop 1 - only the payout system has changed.
Same rules apply as always - Restricted Drivers, etc.
If you are one of the players who scores higher than 4tars you split the pot (whatever is in there) with the others that beat him.  If you are the only one who beats him, you win the entire pot.  If you don't outscore 4tars your ante is lost.

If you tie 4tars, no blood is lost - your ante is pushed back to you.

If 4tars beats EVERYONE he wins the entire pot (but probably not going to happen)

4tars will make every effort to post his picks a few hours prior to the race, after qualifying would be nice, so we don't have inadvertent ties.  You will agree to try to do that, yes, no, 4tars?

Money comes to Woody via PayPal (preferred) or snail mail.  I realize I won't receive the funds before this weekend - np with that on my end.  I'll keep track and post a score sheet by the end of each race weekend showing us all where we stand in the Red/Black (who is up and who is down $ overall).

My paypal is woods80513@yahoo.com

Snail Mail in Wyoming is:
Ken Woods
42 Lame Beaver Road
Buford, Wyoming 82052

Please state your intentions here and let me know who'll be playing and how you'll be sending your entry fees.  Please make SURE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN I GET YOUR MONEY (nothing worse than getting a paypal and not knowing who you are.

A 'POST TEAMS HERE' post will go up on the board tomorrow; with the restricted driver list, etc.

STEVE GO HARD I HAVE NOT HEARD A THING FROM YOU ON LAST SESSION'S PAYOUT!  YOU HAVE MY EMAIL, STEVE, PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SEND IT.  

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Woody:
I will be playing the "Beat the Tar out of 4CHUMPS" game.  I will be paying via paypal.  I think I will just play one team this first segment for the new game, until I see how much money I can beat out of your boy!!!
CF
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm in for sure CF, Ruler and Go Hard were nice enough to donate to my paypal account so I will ply using paypal. Glad to see your back thought 4tars might have done you harm for not refunding his money last segment
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Woody im in also. I will be paying (donating) via paypal like always. Im glad you didnt already spend all that money Chris lol
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 pm

My paypal is woods80513@yahoo.com

Snail Mail in Wyoming is:
Ken Woods
42 Lame Beaver Road
Buford, Wyoming 82052

either one'll work.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 pm

chrisjen wrote:
I'm in for sure CF, Ruler and Go Hard were nice enough to donate to my paypal account so I will ply using paypal. Glad to see your back thought 4tars might have done you harm for not refunding his money last segment

OK you beat us Chumps in a 1 race game.  Did you get go to the 4tars school of CHARM???  OK, Woody, I guess Go-Hard, Ruler_210 and I are just gonna have beat ChrisJen like a drum, while we find 4Tars and give him a Wedgy and then win all his money!!!  Heck, I can retire if I win that Brick Ranch overlooking the Mickey D's in Harrisburg, NC!!
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm in Ken. Sending by snail mail, as soon as I find it, might take me a day or 2.
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Fred & Barney wrote:
I'm in Ken. Sending by snail mail, as soon as I find it, might take me a day or 2.

Well OK, while I typed this you posted it. Snail mail going out Friday AM !!
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm in Ken, sending Pay Pal:affraid:
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Sent through paypal
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Did you get my paypal a-hole?
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:02 am

chrisjen wrote:

Don't forget Chris you won $10 (free entry in a standard session) last time so you only need to ante-up $40.  I already have the other $10.

Received PP from CF, Weldon, and yes I got your money 4tars, now stop being a jerk.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:12 am

chrisjen wrote:

Your in good company with 4tars except he don't win nothing, at least you did cash!!!  But he can tell you how great he is if your interested, just ask him.  In fact the number 1 of 1 HIT WONDERS of ALL TIME IS AS FOLLOWS:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-P8oDuS0Q   Get used to it CJ, your a marked man now!!!  And 4chumps, I'm taking your Money this week so get ready cause here I come!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:10 am

Got money from Chris.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:35 pm

CF I wasn't bragging about last week, it wasn't like I just beat 4tars I lucked out and out picked 3 of the best players in fantasy. last week was the best I ever had in fantasy racing and I'm ready to start cleaning up on 4tars money now!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Just messing with ya Chris!  Lets go beat Woody's adopted son who is the official Poster Child for kids who were bullied in Kindergarten and needed threapy.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:27 pm

We'll see who does the cleaning up, rookie.  My picks are posted.  Read em and weep.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Sign-up and Beat the Tar out of 4Tars!

I know this game is run by Woody, but since I am only playing against 4Tars, I sure hope Steve (Go-hard) and some more players join this game before Green tomorrow!!!  I would love to see about 50 people beat that chump but anyway, regardless of the numbers, lets have fun, I got a feeling this is going to be more fun by far than the standard game!!!  How about it???  It  starts in less than 24 hours!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:01 am

So far got:
CF
CJ
FB
TOP8
RULER
WELDON
and of course 4Chump

Who missing?

Haven't heard a thing from Steve G. Hard.  Still trying to get him paid minus however many teams he wants to play in this session.  I know he's busy - and like myself he's a huge cycling fan and probably spending any and all spare moments he has watching Tour de France stages on record.

I could put a team in myself but with this new system and me being the score keeper and all I think it may be wiser to just do the scoring.

Even with only 7 players that puts $70 up for grabs in each race split by those that beat 4tars - so we got us a decent poker game as it is.  but I think we'll get a few stragglers.  And with the way this is set up we could even take late entries - they just ante-up $40 for the remaining races.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:18 am

OR I WIN $70.
THE REASON WHY THERE AREN'T MANY PLAYERS IS OBVIOUS.  THIS FANTASY RACING ONLINE GAME IS FULL OF WHIMPS WHO DON'T KNOW NASCAR.  EVEN MCABEE IS A WANNABEE.  I'VE WON MORE MONEY THAN ALL THESE LOSERS COMBINED.

THEY'RE AFRAID OF ME.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:02 am

WoodsRacing wrote:
So far got:
CF
CJ
FB
TOP8
RULER
WELDON
and of course 4Chump

Who missing?

Haven't heard a thing from Steve G. Hard.  Still trying to get him paid minus however many teams he wants to play in this session.  I know he's busy - and like myself he's a huge cycling fan and probably spending any and all spare moments he has watching Tour de France stages on record.

I could put a team in myself but with this new system and me being the score keeper and all I think it may be wiser to just do the scoring.

Even with only 7 players that puts $70 up for grabs in each race split by those that beat 4tars - so we got us a decent poker game as it is.  but I think we'll get a few stragglers.  And with the way this is set up we could even take late entries - they just ante-up $40 for the remaining races.

Woody:
I know you have been stretched thin with the weekend gig you also have.  But I totally understand and I think ChrisJen does also as we can verify you missed a roster submission in one of our other CDM clubs for the first time since I've played with you in double digit years!  But, that's a better track record than I probably have:), however, I do understand and appreciate you running this game also.  Besides, can you imagine the MOUTH you would get from 4Chumps, if you got called in early (to work) and didn't get to put in a team and your the admin!!!   So since your 4Chump called me out earlier, I am going to take your Slot with a second team - Just make them CF1 and CF2.  And as always, thanks for the game, WOODY.  4Boy I am coming after you, and I bet several others will also tomorrow.  If you go over 15 teams before Green I will just play 1 team though, because I like diversity and multiple players.
CF
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:09 am

4tars wrote:
OR I WIN $70.
THE REASON WHY THERE AREN'T MANY PLAYERS IS OBVIOUS.  THIS FANTASY RACING ONLINE GAME IS FULL OF WHIMPS WHO DON'T KNOW NASCAR.  EVEN MCABEE IS A WANNABEE.  I'VE WON MORE MONEY THAN ALL THESE LOSERS COMBINED.

THEY'RE AFRAID OF ME.

Woody:
I'm gonna fill your slot!  I totally understand your weekend schedule.  But I am gonna mash 4Chumps Pee Pee in the dirt 4EVER!!!   
CF
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 am

IE:  I mean't to also add:  Regardless of the number of players I am playing 2 teams.
Back to top Go down
teamNASCA
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
teamNASCA

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:21 am

Im in ,Sleep I fell asleep at the wheel here,
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:10 pm

That'll make 9.

I'm not sitting out because of work.  I just think with the format and me scoring and all I don't want any chance of an appearance of unfairness - like if 4Chumps decides to exercise his right to mail or text me his picks instead of posting on the board shortly after qualifying like he agreed "to try to do". Then I'd be the only one to see them and that wouldn't be right.  So, I'll just run the game; and nothing can be said to be unfair.

This 4tars is quite the character and I'm not putting anything past him.  He didn't get to be the most hated man in fantasy racing by being reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next