Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!

Go down 
+7
WELLBORN RACING
Top8Legendracing
Fred & Barney
ruler_210
chrisjen
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:23 pm

I'll B there....LEFTY
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Good day WOODS, Fellow Racing Friends,  sorry Ken been busy setting up FC and so on for the second half and its not so easy doing so working on the road. Keep the winnings for this entry fee and so on but put $20 in your pocket for the cold beer fund, and Thanks again for all the time and effort you put in so we may enjoy some Nationwide side game fun !!! Put me in for two teams GO HARD 1 & 2, I'll post teams little later, just got home this morning after a long 630 mile drive home last night. By the way it would be nice to see you play, I do not see any problem weather 4Tars picks are posted or not, it still comes down to each player picking a team, I know my picks are not influenced ever because of seeing a competitors team, I pick strictly on the team I think will do the best.  

Thanks, looking forward to beating up that 4Tars fellow cheers
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 pm

That'll make 12.

I'll get your payment paypalled out Steve, minus the entry fees for two teams and the beer fund (thanks a bunch, but you didn't have to do that!).

I'm perhaps overly concerned about the 'appearance' of inproprieties, but that's the way it's got to be right now.  I obviously enjoy just running the game, but thanks for the vote of confidence guys.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 pm

as long as Woody is letting us buy in on week 2 I'm going to invest some of my CDM winnings, even I think I can beat 4tars more than he beats me I'm putting in another team Woody
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:32 pm

For just the Stand Alone or the balance of the Session?  Either way, Pay Pal it out:  woods80513@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:35 pm

wow, that was quick - just got it!  CJ2 is in on beatin up 4tars.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:18 pm

ChrisJ opening up a double barrel load on 4tars this week!!  Look out 4tars your in his cross hairs cause I know it pissed CJ1 off you beat him last week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!   NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - BEAT 4TARS - game is on!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2