Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here

Go down 
+7
ComancheFlyer
GO HARD
Fred & Barney
ruler_210
WELLBORN RACING
Top8Legendracing
WoodsRacing
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Empty
PostSubject: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:52 pm

FRIDAY NIGHT RACE

WELLBORN is on THE POLE

WELDON, please have your team posted by 6 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still 1 hour and 44 minutes before the green flag.
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR TEAM (WELDON) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 6 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

BRISTOL is Race 2 in a 5-Race 'BEAT THE POLE' contest.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT 4TARS contesT.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Jayski has the Green Flag scheduled for 7:44 PM ET FRIDAY. Always check this yourself, never trust Woods.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:16 am

Ken, I'm assuming this new rule has something to do with Me  changing my team last week. Just for clarification, Wellborn typed his team while I was typing mine and entered it first.
Once I entered mine, and then saw his, they were identical. I then changed mine, because if I understand the rules right I tie for first  does the pole no good.
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:28 am

I am not sure when I will be home from work so
 Here is the pole team

Kyle Busch
Brad keselowski
Sam Hornish Jr
Kyle Larson
Brian Vickers
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Prelim team, in case I don't get back here before race

Busch
Larson
Keso
Bayne
Sadler

Watching
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Changing up
Busch
Larson
keso
Bayne
T Dillon:driveby
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Kyle Busch
 Kyle Larson
 Austin Dillon
 Brian Vickers
 Ty Dillon

Dont feel very good about this one but we will let it ride! Good luck to all!!
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Kyle Busch
Kyle Larson
R. Smith
S. Hornish
Brad Kesolowski
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Good day Gentlemen.......Its Bristol Baby !!! does it get any better when it comes to night racing....

GO HARD 1 - 54 Ky Busch  / 32 Larson / 22 Keselowski / 20 Vickers / 3 A.Dillon

GO HARD 2 - 54 Ky Busch / 32 Larson / 22 Keselowski / 20 Vickers / 7 Smith

Good Luck to All tonight and tomorrow, Steve GO HARD Watching
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Added back my second team due to the rule changes that allow players to miss a race with no penalty.
Team paid for by Paypal.

CF1:  Kyle Busch, Allgaier, Larson, Kesolowski, Vickers
CF2:  Kyle Busch, A. Dillon, Bayne, Vickers, Kesolowski

Thanks for the game Woody!!!  Have a great weekend to all!!!!! 

College Football starts in less than a week ---  WOOOOOO --------------------------------------HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Top8Legendracing wrote:
Ken, I'm assuming this new rule has something to do with Me  changing my team last week. Just for clarification, Wellborn typed his team while I was typing mine and entered it first.
Once I entered mine, and then saw his, they were identical. I then changed mine, because if I understand the rules right I tie for first  does the pole no good.
Absolutely not, Mike, nothing at all to do with my misunderstanding last week.  Last week was nothing more than another of the many misunderstanding there'll be when we type back and forth in stead of actually talking.  Happens all the time with texting and board use, etc.  I thought you were entering two teams; that's what caused it - you did nothing wrong.  The ruling to get the POLE posted early is simply common sense since we're all sitting around waiting to see it- figured a DL was in order, so I suggested it last week and none objected - one player acknowledged it made sense.

That's all it was, buddy!

(But I'm not sure the DL is a great idea on a friday night race cause I see Weldon had to put up an early teams cause he has 'get-off-work-in-time' problems like many of us)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Woods Racing:

Kyle Busch
Scott
Larson
Allgeieiieier
Ty Dillon

SOMEONE POST THE FLAG - I DON'T HAVE A TV WHERE I'M AT.  THANKS IN ADVANCE
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm

K Busch
K Larson
B Vickers
T Bayne
J Allgiear
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:35 pm

CJ1-Busch,Keselowski,Austin Dillon,Allgaier,Hornish
CJ2-Busch,Keselowski,Austin Dillon,Bayne,Hornish
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:45 pm

green!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Here's where it stands now - not sure if Zack is getting in.

Pick Chart at 5:48 Mountain Time

NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here NWBRISTOL
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Guess Zack's caught working.  12 of us playing so there $120 in the pot.

Good Luck everyone.  Thanks especially for Weldon taking the POLE on a friday night - i knoww he didn't have much time to give it thought.

THANKS, WELDON!

(NOW, PREPARE FOR A WHOOPIN! lol)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Found the race on the computer.  JUSTIN.TV.  Almost as good as real tv.  Great site for watching sports stuff live if you get caught only with a computer.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Running low on solar storage here so if I get to see the whole race I'll be lucky.  If I disappear and don't get scoring done tonight it'll be tomorrow morning after the sun comes up and I get some charge going.  Looks like with Hornish in trouble and Vick pounding the wall Weldon's in trouble!

Anything can happen though!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:30 pm

RACE OVER.
12 players anteed up for $120.
1 (F&B) tied The Pole with 20 Points.
9 Players Beat The Pole sharing the $120 Pot.  So they earn $14 Each (I round winnings up to the higher dollar).

CJ Aced the Race finishing with 1,2,3,and 4th.  He was the only one so Chris earns THE POLE next week.  Congrats, Chris - your first Perfect 10.

The Scoring Chart:
NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here NWBRISTOLPIC

And, The Financial Report:

NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here NWRACE2BRISTOLFINREPORTPIC

I'LL RE-CHECK EVERYTHING TOMORROW - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SCORES, ETC.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:45 pm

I must admit my success is all to my renewing my subscription to 4tars newsletter! but don't tell anyone there is still 3 races left
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:08 pm

chrisjen wrote:
I must admit my success is all to my renewing my subscription to 4tars newsletter! but don't tell anyone there is still 3 races left

Woody:

CJ should be impeached and all his monies forfeited.  His community service should be he is sent to work the drive thru at his nearest Mickey D's for a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oops --Never Mind:  The drive thru thing would be reversed as cruel and unusual punishment under the 8th amendment!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Great Job Chris - - - cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Well evidently Woody's solar powered calculator died also!!  The pot is not $120.00 since F&B tied Weldon.  This makes the Total Pot at $110.00.   With 9 players winning Woody will need recalculate which I am guessing since he rounds up out of his own pocket a winning ticket is worth $13.00 not $14.00. 

Note:  I texted Woody earlier and he said he would correct it tomorrow when they pump some sunshine in to his computer!!!
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:04 am

WoodsRacing wrote:
Top8Legendracing wrote:
Absolutely not, Mike, nothing at all to do with my misunderstanding last week.  Last week was nothing more than another of the many misunderstanding there'll be when we type back and forth in stead of actually talking.  Happens all the time with texting and board use, etc.  I thought you were entering two teams; that's what caused it - you did nothing wrong.  The ruling to get the POLE posted early is simply common sense since we're all sitting around waiting to see it- figured a DL was in order, so I suggested it last week and none objected - one player acknowledged it made sense.

That's all it was, buddy!

(But I'm not sure the DL is a great idea on a friday night race cause I see Weldon had to put up an early teams cause he has 'get-off-work-in-time' problems like many of us)
10-4 THANKS Ken, really appreciate everything you do with these games we play!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:58 am

ComancheFlyer wrote:
Well evidently Woody's solar powered calculator died also!!  The pot is not $120.00 since F&B tied Weldon.  This makes the Total Pot at $110.00.   With 9 players winning Woody will need recalculate which I am guessing since he rounds up out of his own pocket a winning ticket is worth $13.00 not $14.00. 

Note:  I texted Woody earlier and he said he would correct it tomorrow when they pump some sunshine in to his computer!!!

Correctomundo, Donnie. Thanks.

I've redone the official financial report to reflect that yesterdays nine winners only get $13 added to their accounts not $14.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:02 pm

chrisjen wrote:

Everybody here saw that my 4TARS NEWSLETTER pays out!!!  Follow my advice and you will be cashing checks before you know it.  Hey Woods - You wanna hire me as your accountant????  Seems like you don't figure or pick very well either!  But I guess I shouldn't expect more from a loser like you!!  I can't believe that you have kept the game going this long since I left.  Again my offer stands, I will return if I am compensated with an endorsement deal and you ban that dufus from posting here.  Yes that photo posting fool that I emailed you about.  Fix those issues and I will return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here   NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW BEAT THE POLE -BRISTOL Post Teams Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next