Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks

Go down 
+6
Fred & Barney
WELLBORN RACING
BOOMER SOONER
chrisjen
4tars
WoodsRacing
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Empty
PostSubject: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Dover is Race 2 in our last session of 2013 - containing 7 races.

WELBORN  is on THE POLE

Qualifying starts at 12 NOON  Eastern Time.  Race  start time says 3:46 PM Eastern.

WELDON, please have your team posted by 2 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still about 1  3/4 hours  before the green flag.
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR POLE TEAM (WELDON) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 2 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT THE POLE contest.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 'results' to heading)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Here's the Financial Chart as it stands after Race 1 of this 7-Race Session.

I'm still needing to hear from Steve Go Hard after last session.  He is owed $53.  He didn't enter this first race nor provide me instruction for settlement.  I'll just sit on it for now - maybe Steve will have time to jump in for a few single races down the road.  

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Nwsess5race1finchartpic
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Well look at the mess you have made out of what was once a pretty good game WoodsRacing.  I'm not playing this session, the Go Hard guy quit, several others dropped out!  You gave me the finger last week, but you know what, everybody here is actually giving you the finger  due to the lame azz game your running here!!!  I will have a new 2014 Game starting in February, so your days are numbered.  So sit on your finger you threw at me and twirl-  because your done LOSER!!!

NOTICE:  Any Fantazzle customers are welcome to join next year and we will pay you your winnings if you are fortunate enough to win.  

WoodsrRacing your site will be shut down in 2014 - you heard it hear first race fans!!!  And I better not see any stupid post from that picture poster idiot or you will be banned also.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:35 pm

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Smiley-laughing021

OK 4tars.  I'll let you in this week for a one-race special; and I won't try to rip you off like I did last time by charging you $20.
If you want in it'll be just $15
plus
the standard $5 shipping and handling of course.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 pm

4tars up to now you have only been a pain but picking on those of us that got screwed by Fantazzle is hitting below the belt even for you, quit running your head and put your money where your big mouth is I will go up against you head to head only you have to pick your team before the green not after like last week
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Well 4 Turds....Woods had a great going till he did the " Beat The 4 tars" game. You being the "Conceded, Dunce, Crybaby , Joke of Fanatsy Nascar poisoned people. Now I know why Your hated everwhere you go stickertars. Crawl back to  your cesspool you call home and do the world a favor...don't ever come out......oh yea....i found your high picture in Classmates.com...Nice Likeness..said you won the dumb ass of the year....LMAO...LMAO
NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Stupid_donkey
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Once again, I've got to go off to work so here's my pre-qualifying effort at throwing away another $10.

WOODS RACING

LOGO
KYLE
SMITH
HORN
ADILL

Seems hard to beat.  On paper anyway.
But we all know they don't race on paper.

May change if I get a chance to peak at qualify results on my phone from work.
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Pole Team

Joey Logano
Austin Dillon
Sam Hornish Jr
Kyle Busch
Brian Scott
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:51 pm

LOGANNO

KYLE BUSCH

HORNISH

DILLON

VICKERS
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Logano
Ky Busch
Dillon
Hornish
R. Smith
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Logano
Harvick
Dillon
Hornish
Scott
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Since I got a $10 spot in the kitty, hope its alright to pick another team... If not, forget I picked...Thanks LEFTY

Leftys Losers 2
Logano
Kyle Busch
Dillon
Hornish
Vickers
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:59 pm

CF

Logano
Busch
Dillon
Bayne
Vickers
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:45 pm

CJ1-Logano,Kyle Busch,Dillon,Hornish,Vickers
CJ2-Logano,Kyle Busch,Hornish,Dillon,Bowman
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:14 pm

BEEN GREEN!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:32 pm

CF is probably busy celebrating Clemsons dominating win! I have the pole having a tough day thanks to Hornish.
Welborn Pole- 26
Woody-30
Boomer-19
F&B-30
Lefty1-21
L2- 19
CF-19
CJ1-19
CJ2-32
Woody has final say looks like Boomer is pole next week, first 19 posted?
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:37 pm

PRELIMINARY RESULTS:  Dover

9 entires for pot of $90.00

Pole team:  Wellborn Racing with a score of 26.

3 teams score over the Pole team number:  (Non-Winner)
Woods:  30
Fred & Barney: 30
CJ2:  32

5 teams  score under the Pole team:  (Winner)
Boomer:  19
Lefty1: 21
Lefty2: 19
CF:  19
CJ1: 19

Winning share appears to be $18.00 dollars

Of course this is also subject to the Commish blessing these numbers as being accurate.  Please review the numbers and verify them for yourself.

This message was not approved by 4Tars!  But after looking at his classmate high school picture, I don't think I am to worried about that!   He- Haw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 pm

chrisjen wrote:
CF is probably busy celebrating Clemsons dominating win! I have the pole having a tough day thanks to Hornish.
Welborn Pole- 26
Woody-30
Boomer-19
F&B-30
Lefty1-21
L2- 19
CF-19
CJ1-19
CJ2-32
Woody has final say looks like Boomer is pole next week, first 19 posted?
Hey thanks for the CLEMSON shout out CJ!!  Yep we had a good day for sure.  Looks like I was figuring the scores while you posted them, but at least our numbers match!
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:49 pm

4tars wrote:
Well look at the mess you have made out of what was once a pretty good game WoodsRacing.  I'm not playing this session, the Go Hard guy quit, several others dropped out!  You gave me the finger last week, but you know what, everybody here is actually giving you the finger  due to the lame azz game your running here!!!  I will have a new 2014 Game starting in February, so your days are numbered.  So sit on your finger you threw at me and twirl-  because your done LOSER!!!

NOTICE:  Any Fantazzle customers are welcome to join next year and we will pay you your winnings if you are fortunate enough to win.  

WoodsrRacing your site will be shut down in 2014 - you heard it hear first race fans!!!  And I better not see any stupid post from that picture poster idiot or you will be banned also.
thats funny just read......I'm crying actually.....
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:34 am

Welp, just got done watching the race taped.  Looks like Sammy's led foot on pit road tightened up the race for the championship.

Congrats to the winners.  I'll post a new Financial Report tomorrow.  

Regarding who earns The Pole for next week.  I can't readily find a post where in the past I ruled on how ties for high score is broken.  CF appears to remember it being the first player to post his picks earns the pole in the event of a tie.  That sounds reasonable in any case.  But to make it even more fair let's do this:  Boomer, because he was first to post gets first option to take or decline the pole.  If Boomer wants it he gets it.  If he declines the option goes to the second player in the tie to post - that's LEFTY-2.  Then CF, than CJ1.

If all of the tied players refuse the pole it goes back to Boomer by default.

Sound fair?  Boomer, you want The Pole next week?

Will check in tomorrow - need some sleep.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:06 am

Updated Financial Report.
I made some changes:
Added columns for Races #6 and #7
Deleted a column that was titled $STATUS$ from previous charts.  It was confusing and served little purpose.  Just look to the PAYOUT DUE column to see where you stand to date.  Keep in mind you can always get back your $10 ante for all races not yet run - simply by not entering a team. 

Chart reflects 5 Winners sharing $90 pot for $18 each.

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks NWFINREPRACE2S5PIC

LEFTY - I just included a note on the extra team.  We can settle up at the end - chances are it can just be deducted from your final payout.  No action is needed now.  And you're welcome to keep running that team if you want.  (your credit is good around here) (don't get excited 4tars.  I said Lefty's credit is good, not yours)
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:16 am

BOOMER WINS THE POLE !!!!

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks 2013-NSCS-Sept-Dover-AAA-400-Pole-Winner-Dale-Jr
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:21 am

Are my eyes deceiving me?

Just THREE cars finished on the lead lap? lol.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:22 pm

You've got to be kidding me?  The best score you losers could come up with was 19 points? Anybody could see Harvick was a better pick than Busch.  Busch can't figure strategy if his life depended on it.

My picks were 
Joey Logano (1st)
Kevin Harvick (3rd)
Brian Vickers (4th)
Austin Dillon (6th)
Kyle Larson (2nd)

That's a perfect 10. 2 in a row.  That's why Woods Racing won't let me play because I run off all your loser players just like I ran off that loser go hard.  I took him to school for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next