Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS

Go down 
+4
Fred & Barney
BOOMER SOONER
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Empty
PostSubject: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:31 am

Kansas is Race 3 in our last session of 2013 - containing 7 races.

BOOMER  is on THE POLE

Qualifying starts at 12 NOON  Eastern Time.  Race  start time says 3:47 PM Eastern.

BOOMER, please have your team posted by 2 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still about 1  3/4 hours  before the green flag.
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR POLE TEAM (BOOMER) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 2 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT THE POLE contest.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED 'RESULTS' TO HEADING)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:36 am

(FOR EVERYBODY'S INFO, I GOT AN EMAIL FROM 4TARS AND HE WON'T BE PLAYING A TEAM. THAT WAS BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT; MOSTLY ME THANKING HIM FOR HIS PAST BUSINESS BUT THAT I WON'T BE NEEDING IT ANY LONGER)

My racing buddy Rocky will be entering a one-race team this week.  He and I are at the track!

Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:30 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
(FOR EVERYBODY'S INFO, I GOT AN EMAIL FROM 4TARS AND HE WON'T BE PLAYING A TEAM. THAT WAS BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT; MOSTLY ME THANKING HIM FOR HIS PAST BUSINESS BUT THAT I WON'T BE NEEDING IT ANY LONGER)

My racing buddy Rocky will be entering a one-race team this week.  He and I are at the track!

Good luck everyone.
Gosh I really hate to hear that about 4Tars.  I was wanting to see if he could pick a perfect 10 three weeks in a row!Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:30 pm

FOXSPORTS 2 IS ON CHANNEL 618 Directv.  I didn't know that it existed till today.  They are running the Nationwide qualifying right now.  I figured I better look cause there is rumor a Laggard might be entering this contest today.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:44 pm

POLE TEAM.......

DILLON

KEZLO

KENNSETH

MENARD

SMITH
 NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS NNSqualifying-hero.jpg.main
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Kyle Busch
Keso
Dillon
R. Smith
Allgaier
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:54 pm

CJ1- Dillon,Kyle Busch,Kenseth,Menard,Allgaier
CJ2- Dillon,Kyle Busch,Keselowski,Menard,Smith
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:58 pm

For Rocky. From the track by cell. Keso kens adill menard bayne.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Woods Racing:
KENS KYLE ADILL SMITH ALLGEIEAIER
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Lefty 1`
Kenseth
keso
allgaier
dillon
Sadler

Lefty 2
kenseth
keso
dillon
allgiaer
menard
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Regan Smith
Austin Dillon
Matt Kenseth
Sam Hornish Jr
Paul Menard
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:46 pm

KyleB
ADillon
Menard
Smith
Kenseth
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 pm

I'm rolling the dice on Kyle I know.  I think he will drive harder  knowing he starting last, so that's my reasoning.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:51 pm

GREEN FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Well I was watching Football and flipping back here occasionally - Looks like several picked Lil Bushie  also.  This is a tough bunch to compete against!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Score it up if u can guys. It'll be a while before I can get to my computer.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Looks like it's been a good day for CF Clemson kicked butt and a perfect 10 here, I have CF winning the whole pot with 2 ties and the pole. Boomer was looking good till  you get to CF's picks, Kyle might be a little risky pick tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 pm

chrisjen wrote:
Looks like it's been a good day for CF Clemson kicked butt and a perfect 10 here, I have CF winning the whole pot with 2 ties and the pole. Boomer was looking good till  you get to CF's picks, Kyle might be a little risky pick tomorrow?
That's how I see it also Chris.

10 teams = $100

Pole team (Boomer) scored 12

2 entries tied with 12... CJ1 & Wellborn

leaves $80 in the pot

All others lose except CF, who picked Kenseth (1st) Menard (2nd) Smith (3rd) Kyle (4th) & Dillon (6th)... damn near total perfect, Donnie scores the $80... nice picking Donnie!!

Worst score was 18 which is a respectable score here, just shows how tuff it is.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:26 pm

I told you guys this is a tough group of competitors!!!  I was busy working outside and checking stats for the race, watching qualifying on specific drivers and listening to Clemson pre-game.   I thought I was plowing new ground with picking Bushie.  Then when I had a chance to check others picks, I noticed several had done the same thing!!!   The worst score was 18 - really!!!   Please Note:  I did pick my 10 score before green flag!!!!  And a big shout-out to my Laggard Friend "Rocky" for playing this week, hope you and Woody are having a great time at the track!!!  Stay safe and have a lot of fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 pm

CONGRATS DONNIE! You earned the pole!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:55 pm

New Financial Report showing CF with $80 more added to his payout and $10 returned ante for a tie for Welborn and CJ.

Lefty, you're now running a $20 tab.
Chart now includes Rocky who had so much fun I'm pretty sure he'll be back next week to try another flavor of  AssWhoopin.

NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS NWS2RACE3KANFINREPORTPIC
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:42 am

Congrats CF....Great Picking cheers
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Way to go Donnie you got your ten the hard way, now good luck with the pole against this tough bunch! ps it's good to be a Tiger fan!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Thanks Boom, CJ, Woods, F&B and the Gang!!!!!  Yep it was the hard way to pick a 10!  I had to do if before the Checkered Flag fell!!!  BBWWWHAHAHAHAHA:lol: Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Fred & Barney wrote:
chrisjen wrote:
That's how I see it also Chris.

10 teams = $100

Pole team (Boomer) scored 12

2 entries tied with 12... CJ1 & Wellborn

leaves $80 in the pot

All others lose except CF, who picked Kenseth (1st) Menard (2nd) Smith (3rd) Kyle (4th) & Dillon (6th)... damn near total perfect, Donnie scores the $80... nice picking Donnie!!

Worst score was 18 which is a respectable score here, just shows how tuff it is.
Well I scored a perfect 15 last race.

Kenseth
Menard
Smith
Kyle Busch
Allgaier

In order I might add!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS   NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME - KANSAS - RESULTS AND PICKS
Page 1 of 1