Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here

Go down 
+6
WELLBORN RACING
chrisjen
4tars
ComancheFlyer
SneakyLilDevil
WoodsRacing
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Empty
PostSubject: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:09 pm

GUYS, I'M HEADING OUT TOMORROW FOR ELK HUNT FOR A WEEK OR SO, SO I'M GOING TO GET THIS POSTED NOW.  I WON'T LIKELY BE AROUND MUCH ON THE BOARD FOR THE RACE WEEKEND.  DONNIE, AS USUAL, I APPRECIATE YOU BACKING ME UP ON THIS IF ANY STRANGE THINGS COME UP THAT I CAN'T ADDRESS.  I usually can get some internet connection up there but its sparse and often I don't have a lot of opportunity.  Chasing the big bull that got away last year.

Charlotte is Race 4 in our last session of 2013 - containing 7 races.

FRIDAY NIGHT RACE!

CF  is on THE POLE

Qualifying starts at 4PM FRIDAY Eastern Time.  Race  start time says 7:47 PM Eastern.

DONNIE, please have your team posted by 6 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still about 1  3/4 hours  before the green flag.
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR POLE TEAM (CF) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 6 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT THE POLE contest.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:25 am

Is this where the azz kissing begins????
Back to top Go down
SneakyLilDevil
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
SneakyLilDevil

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:28 am

"Chasing the big bull that got away last year"

Don't waste your time....I had that sucker mounted 2 weeks after you left!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 am

Woody:

Have a great hunt and send me cellphone Pic if you get him!!  We got the game covered here!  I saw what Sneaky had mounted.  Its one of those Texas style jack rabbits with small antlers.  So keep the hunt on!!!

CF
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Since Woods Racing is going away for a while, BTW trying to kill a poor defense less animal and I hope his out house cracks and he gets a splinter in his Butt.  But anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that if any questions arise I will be more than happy to address them in Woods absence.  I know he banned me, and I decided not to play anymore this year anyway.  So I can rule fairly for all.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 pm

How do you figure you decided not to play anymore this year you were banned,you are too big of a coward to ply the game like a man you can only pick your team after the race is over the real fantasy players here pick their teams before the green check this weeks pole's score from last week I can't seem to remember any 10's from beat 4tars when you were the pole,but by doing the opposite of your recommendations I had more than 1 perfect 10 so I guess I owe you something:lol: Laughing
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:18 pm

chrisjen wrote:
How do you figure you decided not to play anymore this year you were banned,you are too big of a coward to ply the game like a man you can only pick your team after the race is over the real fantasy players here pick their teams before the green check this weeks pole's score from last week I can't seem to remember any 10's from beat 4tars when you were the pole,but by doing the opposite of your recommendations I had more than 1 perfect 10 so I guess I owe you something:lol: Laughing
Well Mr. Chrisjen as the acting Commissioner I will be more than happy to answer your question.  You see some of you guys get VERY lucky once in awhile and I am not going to share my winning formula with you guys.  It is hard for me to tell you why I know who to pick, but less face it some of you are just lucky!  I have been picking the 10's with an occasional 12 score for years.  I just was not allowed to enter because that Woods Racing guy said if I won every week then most players would just drop out.  I mean I ran that Go Hard guy totally out of the competition.  For that I apologize because he normally was the only one that did give me a little competition.   I mean you saw the other week, that picture posting fool said he was scared and would not play and he was on the pole for the game!!  I guess to answer your question, I am just too good for you guys.  Glad I am now the Commissioner so I can rule fairly!  And BTW: NEXT QUESTION????
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:59 pm

OK, the next question is.........were you born a jerk or did you go to a special Jerk School to become one?
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:08 am

I am a college graduate Thank You very much!!!  And that's no way to treat someone who is trying to help you out with your Racing Game.  So I will hand it back over for the others to fight it out.  But please DO NOT call me to mediate when everything goes haywire.  You just lost your fair and impartial viewpoint you - ahole!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:38 pm

POLE TEAM

LOGANO
HARVICK
SMITH
HORNISH, JR
DILLON

NOTE:  Leaving shortly to carry wife out to supper, and a movie so somebody please post GREEN FLAG>  I will be late getting in tonight!!!

Good Luck to you guys - This is my Pole team:  FINAL ANSWER!!! 

PS: Don't laugh too hard.

I will Check in when I get back!!!
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Joey Logano
Sam Hornish Jr
Kyle Busch
Austin Dillon
Regan Smith
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 pm

KYLE BUSCH

LOGANNO

DILLON

SMITH

VICKERS
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Logano
Ky Busch
Dillon
Hornish
Sadler
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Logano
Busch
Hornish
Dillon
Bayne
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:17 pm

LEFTYS LOSERS 2
Harvick
Logano
Hornish
Dillon
Sadler
Back to top Go down
RockStar
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
RockStar

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:27 pm

#54.......Shrub
#22.......Logs
#20.......Vickers
#12.......Horny
#3.........Dillyun

Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:45 pm

CJ1- Kyle Busch,Logano,Dillon,Vickers,Hornish
CJ2-Kyle Busch,Logano,Dillon,Vickers,Bayne
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:48 pm

NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Nascar-green-flag-dale-earnhardt-jr-richmond-2012
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Green Flag 
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Damn Boomer, yours looks a heck of a lot better!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:25 pm

F&B I agree I don't know how he does it but it is always cool!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:10 pm

OK we got 5 winners and 1 tie out of
9 Players.  I will be back in second with the breakdown.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:24 pm

9 Teams playing for a pot of $90.00

CF Pole team scores 16
LeftyL2 ties pole and gets $10.00 entry fee back, so Pot is now $80.00.

5 scores of 13 for the winners which equates to $16.00 for the below listed players:

1.  Wellborn
2.  F&B
3.  LeftyL1
4.  RockStar
5.  ChrisJen1

Congratulations to the winners!!

Please check my math as I can and will make mistakes.

Regarding the Pole based on Woody's post from 2 weeks ago, it would appear that Wellborn has first dibs on the Pole and then going down in succession based when your team was entered.  The above listed teams is the order of entry.  So Wellborn let us know when you can if you want to take the Pole or Pass.

CF
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:43 pm

CONGRATS to all the winners....Well Done:cheers: 

NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Hi-res-176040986_crop_north
Back to top Go down
RockStar
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
RockStar

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Where was this magnicicant unbeatable 4turds player anyway ?

Woods bet me $10 I couldn't beat the guy is the only reason
I played.

I guess Woodrow owes me $10 ....Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next