Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here

Go down 
+6
WELLBORN RACING
chrisjen
4tars
ComancheFlyer
SneakyLilDevil
WoodsRacing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:14 pm

RockStar wrote:

Where was this magnicicant unbeatable 4turds player anyway ?

Woods bet me $10 I couldn't beat the guy is the only reason
I played.

I guess Woodrow owes me $10 ....Very Happy 

No I think you owe Woodrow $10.00, because you couldn't beat 4turds!  Woody had Banned him Smile Smile!!!  Never bet with a guy that gives you the odds, makes the rules, and tells you how easy it will be Smile!!!  Some Laggards never learn!!!!!  Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 pm

I think Rocky was played you notice Woody didn't even play this week, he will say it's because he is hunting but I think he is on his elk hunt laughing his ass off
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:48 am

Where is 4TARS when we need him the most???  Woody is hunting so he is out of the loop.  We need a Pole team for this week.  If any of the 5 winners wants to step up and be the on the Pole Speak up now.  First response of that group WINS the pole!!!!! It has been 5 days which is enough time for Wellborn to reply.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:39 am

ComancheFlyer wrote:
Where is 4TARS when we need him the most???  Woody is hunting so he is out of the loop.  We need a Pole team for this week.  If any of the 5 winners wants to step up and be the on the Pole Speak up now.  First response of that group WINS the pole!!!!! It has been 5 days which is enough time for Wellborn to reply.
Well I did not realize the next race is not until November at Texas Motor Speedway.   Woody will be back and can contact Wellborn and the others to determine the Pole sitter.  So disregard the above message.  Better start picking your teams now only 16 days and 7 plus hours till GREEN FLAG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here   NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME - CHARLOTTE - Post Picks Here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2