Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks

Go down 
+6
Fred & Barney
WELLBORN RACING
BOOMER SOONER
chrisjen
4tars
WoodsRacing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:28 pm

A real man would post his picks before the green even if he isn't playing, I've said it before any idiot can pick a perfect 10 after the race you can't even do that right you missed Sadler:lol:
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:52 pm

That's why he is ...THE...Conceded, Dunce, Crybaby, Joke of fantasy nascar..LMAO..And he's PROUD of it. That's his classmates voted him Dumb Ass.LMAO..LMAO

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Stupid_donkey
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 pm

BOOMER SOONER wrote:
BOOMER WINS THE POLE !!!!

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 2013-NSCS-Sept-Dover-AAA-400-Pole-Winner-Dale-Jr
I should have a chance to beat the crap out this Dufus Boomer who is on the Pole for Kansas!!!  See below and you will understand why!!!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 pm

BOOMER SOONER wrote:
Well 4 Turds....Woods had a great going till he did the " Beat The 4 tars" game. You being the "Conceded, Dunce, Crybaby , Joke of Fanatsy Nascar poisoned people. Now I know why Your hated everwhere you go stickertars. Crawl back to  your cesspool you call home and do the world a favor...don't ever come out......oh yea....i found your high picture in Classmates.com...Nice Likeness..said you won the dumb ass of the year....LMAO...LMAO
NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Stupid_donkey
Did you see how he besmirched me?????  I ain't putting up with an idiot like that POSTING THAT CRAP.  I want to put my money where my mouth is!!!!!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Smiley-laughing021

OK 4tars.  I'll let you in this week for a one-race special; and I won't try to rip you off like I did last time by charging you $20.
If you want in it'll be just $15
plus
the standard $5 shipping and handling of course.
I am willing to pay you the extra $5.00 dollars for having to handle a one race deal by me due to these circumstances.  But I will only pay the original entry fee that everybody else pays to enter the contest which is $10.00.  So how bout it?  A one race deal for me to beat the CRAP out of that Picture Posting pole sitting FOOL and the little crybaby Chris-J  who claims I don't pick in a timely fashion???  I really do not know how to stop the haters because there going to hate regardless!!  Please let me know in a timely fashion so I can get the money to you before Green!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 pm

4tars, my dufus friend, the $5.00 isn't "for having to handle a one race deal".  It's a JERK FEE.  Charged only to you.  Why?  Because you're a jerk.

but ok, I see no reason why we can't have you in for Kansas on a one-race committment.  Go ask your mother for another $15 and get it to me via PayPal - woods80513@yahoo.com before the DL.  And I'm going to be at the track for the whole weekend so don't expect me to be helping you with your picks.

If you want to propose a Head to Head against Boomer that's your business; I'll offer to be the intermediate for the losers payment - since I have paypal contact with both of you.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:02 am

I do not recognize 4 Tars as a quality player. That's why I didn't play "Beat The 4 tars Game". I feel to do so would have acknowledge that he is one. Woody, run your game as you like. But if the conceded bully is in.  I'm OUT.  
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 am

BOOMER SOONER wrote:
I do not recognize 4 Tars as a quality player. That's why I didn't play "Beat The 4 tars Game". I feel to do so would have acknowledge that he is one. Woody, run your game as you like. But if the conceded bully is in.  I'm OUT.  
NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Z  YOU COULD NOT HAVE MADE MY DAY START ANY BETTER WITH THIS CRYBABY TACTIC OF YOURS!!!  I KNEW ALL ALONG

YOU WOULD BE TO SCARED TO LET ME ENTER!!!!  I CAN BEAM WITH PRIDE ALL WEEK KNOWING I YOU WERE JUST A QUITER AND CALLING SOMEBODY

ELSE A CRYBABY WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE SCARED THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!

FINAL SCORE:

4TARS      1

BOOMER   0

AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY THAT STUPID $5.00 DOLLARS WOODS REQUIRED.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm

WOW..What a sad pathetic little loser. Your week is made over a nationwide race ???.....LMAO...LMAO....   ME 1   YOU 0......LMAO... Your worse than I thought..... LMAO...Your week is made.   LMAO..LMAO...

4 Tars....THE...Conceded, Dunce, Crybaby, Joke of Fantasy Nascar...LMAO

And PRESIDENT OF LOSERVILLE ...LMAO..LMAONW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Th?id=H.4511065477221516&pid=15
Everyone Agree
NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Th?id=H.4724314873529816&pid=15
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 pm

4tars wrote:
BOOMER SOONER wrote:
NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Z  YOU COULD NOT HAVE MADE MY DAY START ANY BETTER WITH THIS CRYBABY TACTIC OF YOURS!!!  I KNEW ALL ALONG

YOU WOULD BE TO SCARED TO LET ME ENTER!!!!  I CAN BEAM WITH PRIDE ALL WEEK KNOWING I YOU WERE JUST A QUITER AND CALLING SOMEBODY

ELSE A CRYBABY WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE SCARED THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!

FINAL SCORE:

4TARS      1

BOOMER   0

AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY THAT STUPID $5.00 DOLLARS WOODS REQUIRED.
NO MATTER HOW MANY PICTURES YOU POST, YOUR WORDS ABOVE ARE WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND PICTURES YOU COULD POST!  YOU WILL QUIT WHEN CONFRONTED AND CALL OTHERS A CRYBABY.   BUT YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT YOUR THE SCARED ONE!   EVEN I DID NOT REALIZE YOU WERE SUCH A COWARDLY LITTLE LION!   

4TARS   -   1
BOOMER  - 0
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Happy To Oblige the president of Loserville. I learned a long time to be kind to the hated people of the world , and let them think your sceerred of em....LOL ...It gives them a shallow victory..Which you obviously are enjoying..LMAO....all I can say to you is:
NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Th?id=H.4792123798718785&pid=15
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 am

BOOMER SOONER wrote:
 YOU CAN NOT HIDE FOREVER BEHIND YOUR POST AND PASTE PICTURES!!!  YOUR A SCARED LITTLE HIPOCRITE!!  EVERYTHING YOU SAY ABOUT ME IS ACTUALLY WHAT YOU FEAR OTHERS WILL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT IS REALLY YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!   WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR LITTLE PHOTO BUCKET SUBSCRIPTION AND TRY FANTASY BINGO OR SOMETHING MORE YOUR SPEED??? 

NATIONWIDE SERIES:

4TARS - 1

BOOMER - 0
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:57 pm

I think we should let 4tars play, let him put his money where his mouth is and expose him for the loser he is when he has to pick his perfect 10 before the green instead of after the race, there were some very good players ended up with a 19 last week against 4tars 10 after the race was over!!!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:02 am

OK, that's it.  I'm tired of you losers.  I wouldn't play this ridiculous game if it was the last fantasy game on the planet.  Woods Racing probably keeps half the money anyway.  And can't even do simple math in his scoring.

You won't have 4tars to kick around here anymore, losers.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 pm

4tars wrote:
OK, that's it.  I'm tired of you losers.  I wouldn't play this ridiculous game if it was the last fantasy game on the planet.  Woods Racing probably keeps half the money anyway.  And can't even do simple math in his scoring.

You won't have 4tars to kick around here anymore, losers.
I think that post was code for he is scared to pick a team before the green?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks   NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME BEAT THE POLE - DOVER- results and picks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2